Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far
Default If you eat something thats gone bad?

I have just realised that I ate something that had gone very very bad. Is there anything I can do now to stop me getting the ****s or whatever, or is my weekend doomed?
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

liverandonions has decent reputation
Default Re: If you eat something thats gone bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
I have just realised that I ate something that had gone very very bad. Is there anything I can do now to stop me getting the ****s or whatever, or is my weekend doomed?

go to the grocer and f uck him up
liverandonions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverandonions

What did you eat exactly? You can get food poisoning or some other illness.

Or your can get sick, it depends :/
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:09 PM   #4
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverandonions

Food was left out in my house to be thrown out, came home from training heated it up and ate it in my hunger. This was a couple hours ago am considering whether I should just try and throw up now rather then let it sit my gut to make it worse for later.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

What was it?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:10 PM   #6
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Food was left out in my house to be thrown out, came home from training heated it up and ate it in my hunger. This was a couple hours ago am considering whether I should just try and throw up now rather then let it sit my gut to make it worse for later.

How long was the food left out?

What was it?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #7
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8

depends on what you ate and how long its been out.

Though I'll bet you'll get the butt pee soon (from personal experience)
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:17 PM   #8
gb8
Extra Cheese

Well I got a weakish stomach anyway last week had a bout with serious mudd butt after having some ribs late night. But yea I had a curry. I didnt realise it had gone bad, when my aunt came over she was like who ate this, it was meant to be thrown out and was bubbling.lol. I ate it a couple hours before that. So yeah there it is. I am alredaying tryin to dispell the demon as i type this from my ensuit bathroom.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:20 PM   #9
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

are you caucasian? Typically caucasians have weaker stomachs than asians (Generally true given differences in food quality and ingrediants in diets).

Maybe you just have an upset stomach. If you have a legitimate case of food poisoning, you'd be f&cking squirming over the toilet seat expelling black ooze right now.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:23 PM   #10
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
are you caucasian? Typically caucasians have weaker stomachs than asians (Generally true given differences in food quality and ingrediants in diets).

Maybe you just have an upset stomach. If you have a legitimate case of food poisoning, you'd be f&cking squirming over the toilet seat expelling black ooze right now.

Nah not white, But a couple years back in the final yar of my uni I had like a serious case of food poisoning with the foremention clack ooze.lol. Buyt yea think i am just gonna try and puke it up whatever I can and hope the damage isnt done. AM not feeling sick yet just fully paranoid now.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

original curry tastes the same as expired curry?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
original curry tastes the same as expired curry?

Bro just had a 2 hour plyometric session followed by a couple of hours of scrimmage was fully mash up and too hungry, I poured lemon juice on the b1tch and ate it up.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:38 PM   #13
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Bro just had a 2 hour plyometric session followed by a couple of hours of scrimmage was fully mash up and too hungry, I poured lemon juice on the b1tch and ate it up.

I know what you mean, I did that once a few years ago with cerial. I didn't find out the milk was expired until half way in the bowl
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:52 PM   #14
gb8
Extra Cheese

Just max gas now. Next level farts.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:13 AM   #15
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

u might get some stomach infection and get sick.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: