Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #46
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Barry Bonds with #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
well brwnman i'm not going to debate this with you... you seem to be willing to give bonds a pass, and that's your god given right...

mine is to feel bonds knew exactly what he was doing...
people that know him have said he puts nothing in or on his body without knowing everything about the product... why does he trainer sit in jail? if bonds didn't know what he was taking, he could say, i slipped it to bonds and he didn't know, right?
nope he sits in jail because if he testifies he'd have to either lie or indict bonds for being the cheater he is... that's my take on it, you got yours, lets leave it at that...cool?

Interesting... and my point did not even go that far. What I said above is that the record is tainted, and it is. The fact that it is constantly debated, people are writing books about it, and there are legal investigations going on should speak for itself.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: