Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lakers Forum Check-in (Please Introduce Yourself Here)

Hi Everyone,

A lot of us have varied screen names, with some meanings I easily get, and some I just can't figure out. So, I thought it would be fun to create a thread that asks you where you got your screen name from and why.

I will start it off, since mine is so easy. I must be borning. :rollingeyes:

1. SoCalMike - My name is Mike and I have lived in Southern California all of my life.

2. <your screen name here>

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:37 AM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: Origin of your Screen Name (Please Participate)

My screen name is simple, LA.MJ&KB#1. I think Magic and Kobe is the two best players to every play'd the game. I'm from Detroit, MI.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

steve franchise

I'm from Houston and I like the way steve francis plays, with other teams he doesnt give out his best but with Houston he does.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

because I'm a freakin' LAKER FAN!!!

(the Two is because I use it from my office computer too)
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #5
Lakers3479
I airball my layups

Lakers3479 has an OK reputation so far

I love the Lakers, and my birthday is March 4th,1979 so it's Lakers3479.
Lakers3479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you guys can cut and paste as you fill it out, it will be easier to follow...

1. SoCalMike - My name is Mike and I have lived in Southern California all of my life.

2. LA.MJ&KB#1 - My screen name is simple, LA.MJ&KB#1. I think Magic and Kobe is the two best players to every play'd the game. I'm from Detroit, MI.

3. steve franchise - I'm from Houston and I like the way steve francis plays, with other teams he doesnt give out his best but with Houston he does.

4. bleedinpurple/bleedinpurpletwo - because I'm a freakin' LAKER FAN!!! (the Two is because I use it from my office computer too).

5. Lakers3479 - I love the Lakers, and my birthday is March 4th,1979 so it's Lakers3479.

6. <yourscreenname> -

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you guys can cut and paste as you fill it out, it will be easier to follow...

2. LA.MJ&KB#1 - My screen name is simple, LA.MJ&KB#1. I think Magic and Kobe is the two best players to every play'd the game. I'm from Detroit, MI.

3. steve franchise - I'm from Houston and I like the way steve francis plays, with other teams he doesnt give out his best but with Houston he does.

4. bleedinpurple/bleedinpurpletwo - because I'm a freakin' LAKER FAN!!! (the Two is because I use it from my office computer too).

5. Lakers3479 - I love the Lakers, and my birthday is March 4th,1979 so it's Lakers3479.

6. MJ(Mean John) -Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. On the court im mean. like artest/rodman mean. And my name is Jonathan. so they call me mean john.(or MJ) i always box out and am known to give that hard foul when needed. nice post up game also.

edit.(play like barkley/big ben)(poorer versions.lol)

Last edited by MJ(Mean John) : 07-28-2007 at 11:33 AM.
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:33 AM   #8
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation

6. MJ(Mean John) -Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi :)
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #9
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6. MJ(Mean John) -Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:16 PM   #10
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

7. And1 because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.

9. ZeN - I do much writing, (song and poetry) so this is my pen name. It is also an acronym: Zealously Entertaining No-one. I did not create a laker name because Im an L.A. fan.. Both Clippers and Lakers.. Even if I do follow the lakers more closely. I live in L.A.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #11
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Cool Re: OT: Origin of your Screen Name (Please Participate)

9. ZeN - I do much writing, (song and poetry) so this is my pen name. It is also an acronym: Zealously Entertaining No-one. I did not create a laker name because Im an L.A. fan.. Both Clippers and Lakers.. Even if I do follow the lakers more closely. I live in L.A.

10. Mariodeathgrip Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #12
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

10. Mariodeathgrip Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!

11. Laker4Lyfe I have always been and will always be a Laker fan 4 Lyfe .
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:21 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow this has the feeling of a support group for over zealous laker fans..."hi i'm so and so and i'm a laker fan"

11. Laker4Lyfe I have always been and will always be a Laker fan 4 Lyfe

12. GTS is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:24 PM   #14
OldTerp
Great young streetballer

OldTerp is considered somewhat coolOldTerp is considered somewhat coolOldTerp is considered somewhat cool

12. GTS is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...

13. OldTerp Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.
OldTerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:52 PM   #15
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

13. OldTerp Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.

14. pj24lal - pj= My name, 24= Kobe's jersey number, lal= Los Angles Lakers... pj24lal!
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: