Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-28-2007, 04:54 PM   #16
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: Origin of your Screen Name (Please Participate)

1. SoCalMike - My name is Mike and I have lived in Southern California all of my life.

2. LA.MJ&KB#1 - My screen name is simple, LA.MJ&KB#1. I think Magic and Kobe is the two best players to every play'd the game. I'm from Detroit, MI.

3. steve franchise - I'm from Houston and I like the way steve francis plays, with other teams he doesnt give out his best but with Houston he does.

4. bleedinpurple/bleedinpurpletwo - because I'm a freakin' LAKER FAN!!! (the Two is because I use it from my office computer too).

5. Lakers3479 - I love the Lakers, and my birthday is March 4th,1979 so it's Lakers3479.

6. MJ(Mean John) -Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.

9. ZeN - I do much writing, (song and poetry) so this is my pen name. It is also an acronym: Zealously Entertaining No-one. I did not create a laker name because Im an L.A. fan.. Both Clippers and Lakers.. Even if I do follow the lakers more closely. I live in L.A.

10. Mariodeathgrip Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!

11. Laker4Lyfe I have always been and will always be a Laker fan 4 Lyfe .

12. GTS is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...

13. OldTerp Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.

14. pj24lal - pj= My name, 24= Kobe's jersey number, lal= Los Angles Lakers... pj24lal!

15. kobesabi I was an extremist loyal Kobe fan. We were watching a Lakers game one day and some cousin pull a prank adding wasabi on the bottom of the Kobe steak. I wasn't really watching until I ate it then realized what I was eating...hence after the username. Since now that Kobe is no longer loyal to us...I'm no longer his fan too...extremist the other way.

Last edited by kobesabi : 07-28-2007 at 04:56 PM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #17
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

1. SoCalMike - My name is Mike and I have lived in Southern California all of my life.

2. LA.MJ&KB#1 - My screen name is simple, LA.MJ&KB#1. I think Magic and Kobe is the two best players to every play'd the game. I'm from Detroit, MI.

3. steve franchise - I'm from Houston and I like the way steve francis plays, with other teams he doesnt give out his best but with Houston he does.

4. bleedinpurple/bleedinpurpletwo - because I'm a freakin' LAKER FAN!!! (the Two is because I use it from my office computer too).

5. Lakers3479 - I love the Lakers, and my birthday is March 4th,1979 so it's Lakers3479.

6. MJ(Mean John) -Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.

9. ZeN - I do much writing, (song and poetry) so this is my pen name. It is also an acronym: Zealously Entertaining No-one. I did not create a laker name because Im an L.A. fan.. Both Clippers and Lakers.. Even if I do follow the lakers more closely. I live in L.A.

10. Mariodeathgrip Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!

12. GTS is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...

13. OldTerp Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.

14. pj24lal - pj= My name, 24= Kobe's jersey number, lal= Los Angles Lakers... pj24lal!

15. kobesabi I was an extremist loyal Kobe fan. We were watching a Lakers game one day and some cousin pull a prank adding wasabi on the bottom of the Kobe steak. I wasn't really watching until I ate it then realized what I was eating...hence after the username. Since now that Kobe is no longer loyal to us...I'm no longer his fan too...extremist the other way.

16. I'm LakerRaider, and I'm an alcoholic. Ooops, wrong message board. Ummm. Laker because I like the Los Angeles Lakers. Raider because, don't make me say it, please, it's too embarrassing these days to admit, but I'm an Oakland Raiders fan.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #18
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

16. I'm LakerRaider, and I'm an alcoholic. Ooops, wrong message board. Ummm. Laker because I like the Los Angeles Lakers. Raider because, don't make me say it, please, it's too embarrassing these days to admit, but I'm an Oakland Raiders fan.

17. Millencolin735 - I'm only doing this cause SoCal asked so nicely. Millencolin greatest band on earth. 735 3 favorite numbers.
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #19
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hi Everyone - this is awesome! Keep it going! I am learning a lot about everyone!

6. MJ(Mean John) - Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 - because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner - My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.

10. Mariodeathgrip - Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!

11. Laker4Lyfe - I have always been and will always be a Laker fan 4 Lyfe.

12. GTS - is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...

13. OldTerp - Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.

15. kobesabi - I was an extremist loyal Kobe fan. We were watching a Lakers game one day and some cousin pull a prank adding wasabi on the bottom of the Kobe steak. I wasn't really watching until I ate it then realized what I was eating...hence after the username. Since now that Kobe is no longer loyal to us...I'm no longer his fan too...extremist the other way.

16. LakerRaider - I'm LakerRaider, and I'm an alcoholic. Ooops, wrong message board. Ummm. Laker because I like the Los Angeles Lakers. Raider because, don't make me say it, please, it's too embarrassing these days to admit, but I'm an Oakland Raiders fan.

17. Millencolin735 - I'm only doing this cause SoCal asked so nicely. Millencolin greatest band on earth. 735 3 favorite numbers.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:04 AM   #20
mahu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mahu has an OK reputation so far

Hi Everyone - this is awesome! Keep it going! I am learning a lot about everyone!

6. MJ(Mean John) - Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 - because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner - My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.

10. Mariodeathgrip - Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!

12. GTS - is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...

13. OldTerp - Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.

15. kobesabi - I was an extremist loyal Kobe fan. We were watching a Lakers game one day and some cousin pull a prank adding wasabi on the bottom of the Kobe steak. I wasn't really watching until I ate it then realized what I was eating...hence after the username. Since now that Kobe is no longer loyal to us...I'm no longer his fan too...extremist the other way.

16. LakerRaider - I'm LakerRaider, and I'm an alcoholic. Ooops, wrong message board. Ummm. Laker because I like the Los Angeles Lakers. Raider because, don't make me say it, please, it's too embarrassing these days to admit, but I'm an Oakland Raiders fan.

18.mahu- Male crossdresser common to Hawaii, particularly the Chinatown district of Oahu. Mahu are on the streets to perform skin flute renditions for a price. Most mahu are pretty rough looking and could probably kick the "you know what" out of you if provoked.

Mahu are disliked by large local women because they buy up all the large size stylish shoes leaving only funky kine shoes that nobody like wear. One time, on the island of Oahu, i came across one on the street. Funniest thing i've ever seen When he saw me poking fun at him (making fun of him) he started to chase me down. I was running scared and laughing at the same time. From then on, my friends have been calling me mahu...
mahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:14 AM   #21
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

18.mahu- Male crossdresser common to Hawaii, particularly the Chinatown district of Oahu. Mahu are on the streets to perform skin flute renditions for a price. Most mahu are pretty rough looking and could probably kick the "you know what" out of you if provoked.

Mahu are disliked by large local women because they buy up all the large size stylish shoes leaving only funky kine shoes that nobody like wear. One time, on the island of Oahu, i came across one on the street. Funniest thing i've ever seen When he saw me poking fun at him (making fun of him) he started to chase me down. I was running scared and laughing at the same time. From then on, my friends have been calling me mahu...

19. Kobe=mvp07` b/c kobe was the real mvp in 07`
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:19 AM   #22
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:

Hahaha. I didn't know that. That's a funny story.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:24 AM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what size shoes do you wear mahu?...lol

ok give me the low down on the word hapa? is it good or bad, from what i understand it used to be a bit of a slight though now it's just the word that descibes a person of mixed races? am i close?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:43 AM   #24
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe=MVP07`

20.Sup Lakerfans my name's Pete and yo we must recognize the facts on why the Lakers are and ultimately willl go down as the most successful franchise in NBA history because of their 3 peats they've already accomplished twice in their illustrious history, and as a longtime Laker Homey I will continue to carry-on the tradition and wear this badge with honor even up until the next "Lakers_3_pete*!
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:45 AM   #25
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
20.Sup Lakerfans my name's Pete and yo we must recognize the facts on why the Lakers are and ultimately willl go down as the most successful franchise in NBA history because of their 3 peats they've already accomplished twice in their illustrious history, and as a longtime Laker Homey I will continue to carry-on the tradition and wear this badge with honor even up until the next "Lakers_3_pete*!

Man I love your posts. It reminds me of the "Highlights" kids magazines that are always in doctors' offices and hospitals with all the codes and fill in the blanks. Your posts are fun.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:48 AM   #26
mahu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mahu has an OK reputation so far

hapa can mean "half" can also refer to bi or multiracial individuals in Hawaii. you were pretty much on the mark...
mahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:40 AM   #27
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahu
hapa can mean "half" can also refer to bi or multiracial individuals in Hawaii. you were pretty much on the mark...
cool thanks... that's good because i call my daughter the cutest little hapa in town...lol

Quote:
Man I love your posts. It reminds me of the "Highlights" kids magazines
i still love the hidden pictures...

Last edited by gts : 07-29-2007 at 01:42 AM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:13 AM   #28
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider

No worries bro...I'm a Raider fan as well.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:40 AM   #29
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

mahu
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mahu
Find More Posts by mahu
Add mahu to Your Buddy List

Today, 12:14 PM #21
Kobe=MVP07`
I hit open layups

Posts: 191 Re: OT: Origin of your Screen Name (Please Participate)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Lovethetriangle - Mine's kind of ****ed up because it didn't work out as it should've.

Triangle = Laker offense, die hard laker fan.

love triangle = common pop culture term.

love = because i love the lakers.

i tried to sound smart by merging the two and ergo, lovethetriangle. right after I confirmed this username, i said wtf did i just do. But what the hell.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:44 AM   #30
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

18. Mahu - Mahu are disliked by large local women because they buy up all the large size stylish shoes leaving only funky kine shoes that nobody like wear. One time, on the island of Oahu, i came across one on the street. Funniest thing i've ever seen When he saw me poking fun at him (making fun of him) he started to chase me down. I was running scared and laughing at the same time. From then on, my friends have been calling me mahu...

19. Kobe=mvp07`- b/c kobe was the real mvp in 07`

20. Lovethetriangle - Mine's kind of ****ed up because it didn't work out as it should've. Triangle = Laker offense, die hard laker fan. love triangle = common pop culture term. love = because i love the lakers. i tried to sound smart by merging the two and ergo, lovethetriangle. right after I confirmed this username, i said wtf did i just do. But what the hell.

21. *LAKERS_3_PETE* - Sup Lakerfans my name's Pete and yo we must recognize the facts on why the Lakers are and ultimately willl go down as the most successful franchise in NBA history because of their 3 peats they've already accomplished twice in their illustrious history, and as a longtime Laker Homey I will continue to carry-on the tradition and wear this badge with honor even up until the next "Lakers_3_pete*!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: