Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-25-2008, 07:16 PM   #121
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Here is Entries 31-? ... Please update this list. Participate here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Here is Entries 31-? ... Please update this list. Participate here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31. Vert48 - I jump really high.

32. apeman222 - well, the origin of my name is not as exciting as one might think....have any of you dudes ever heard the song by the kinks, titled "apeman".....well when i was a kid we'd play a game we invented in the backyard and we'd have to pick a nickname and a song that included the nickname.....some dude called me apeman....and so ever since then, the nickname just stuck my whole life....hahaha....what a $hitty story....sorry to dissappoint.

33. hotsizzle - simple, name given to me in hs. Oh yea, and its because I'm sizzlin hot everywhere I go.

34. Devientz - In highschool, there was this really fat school cop that me and my friends would always give a hard time. He would always come back with the same line "get to class you little deviants"..Even if school was over and there were no classes....Kinda turned into an inside joke and Ive been using it ever since. Pretty dumb and nothing to do with basketball but whatever.

35. fiddy - fiddy like fifty its my nickname at school.

36. TheGreatOne - I started calling myself that in junior high it spread around and after a big game of bball or something my friends joke around with me and would call me the great one

37. west tip - west tip was the name of the winning horse in the 1986 steeplechase the English Grand National. its basically a ref. to the westcoast, 80s (favourite decade) and england. how i became a laker fan, well of course b4 i came to the states of course i knew about the lakers but what sealed it was i had never been to an nba game my whole life, i was fresh off the boat and after england tied 1-1 in the world cup against sweden (we were lucky to get that) i take a walk in downtown sac. and lo and behold the lakers are all getting on the team bus for game 7 of the wcf i stood and watched them all (kobe in his joe montana jersey) etc. coming to the states as a foreigner you arent going to have any loyalties so basically by this stroke of luck/coincidence it was clear that god intended for me to be a laker fan, who am i to mess with his plans?

38. OneWay - While registering I was listening to that song "One Way Ticket" by The Darkness and here I am. (aka Pavel)

39. Kobe24 - I was originally the greatnumber8 then Kobe switched his jersey number and fortunately I was lucky enough to get Kobe24.

40. m1sterb - Alright, I guess it's time... Why m1sterb? Not very creative, however my last name begins with a B. But more so because everyone has called me Sir everywhere I've gone since I was about 14. I guess in real life I just always come across as being serious? I don't know...Oh and SirB just sounds rediculous. So Misterb, err m1sterb it is.

41. Netdoc - network doctor - network engineer for my company. Not really exciting.

42. SCV42 - Okay. So SCV for Santa Clarita Valley and the 42 for Big Game James. As a little kid I idolized that dude for the quickest first step of all time and his ability for run the break.

43. Big_Dogg - My name is Ryan, my boys call me RJ, I live in Perth Western Australia, Big Dogg comes about coz that's what my ballin buddies used to call me when I played, they used to say I was like a 6 ft version of Shaq, so they used to call me the big dogg coz I had a big bark and a big bite to match. When I played American Football I was called psycho, but I didn't think that would go to well on a public forum.

44. SocksBynum - Bynum is one of my favorite Lakers and I think it's hilarious that they call him Socks because he allegedly wears socks in the shower. BTW, new to this site, Laker fan for as long as I can remember. I hail from the East Coast (Maryland) so I've spent many a night watching them into the wee hours of the AM (1 in the morning EST). Glad I found this site, look forward to posting!

45. SCHYZA - Is the German word for $hit nothing more to it than that.

46. TLG21 - my initials and my number 21. thats basically it.

47. Lakers13 - So Cal Laker fan and fan of the Big Dipper, Wilt Chamberlain.

48. Statman32 - I like stats, STAT is Amares nickname and 32 was his old number. Oh and man because I am a man.

49. R.I.P-Chick - My name is honoring the Greatest Laker of all Time...Chick Hearn. "The game's in the refrigerator. The door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jiggling." Chick Hearn

50. driecken - first name starts with a d, and last name put together =driecken, pretty boring but i use it for all of my logins so it makes it easy to remember stuff.

51. Jam.22 - Used it as a screen name for a online game and have kept it ever since.

53. pinoyballer247 - Well, I'm a Filipino baller who balls 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

54. marny_navis - I got mine from watching the OC one time. They were getting fake ID's and one of them was named Marty Nayfis. I didn't have the subtitles turned on at the time, so I mistook it form Marny Navis. I was trying to pick out a screen name for InsideHoops and PokerStars, and I came up with that. I now wish I had some capital letters in it now, because it makes me feel very small and insignificant, and also like an item on the kids menu at McDonalds.

55. LongBeachLakers - Living in Long Beach, California damn near most of my life (22 years), I decided to use Long Beach as part of my name. And I have been a Lakers fan since I started following basketball in '96. I cleverly combined the terms and came up with LongBeachLakers. I'd consider myself more of a Long Beach native then I am a Los Angeles native.

56. The Big Three - Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan. Spurs are my favorite team.

57. Deep-tre - This Is My Screen Name Because I Play Basketball And I Nail Deep Tres All Day Long!!!

58. Shadow - My friend gave that to me because I used to whup his ass at duke nukem way back. I was good at hiding and ambushing. Always turned the lights off in the room to hide in the "shadows" so to say. Usually I use "OshadowO" on most forums, mainly because "shadow" is typically taken.

59. LuppersGB - Knickname of my surname and GB cos thats where m from.

60. Brewer - Zadar from Croatia is my favourite team, and their PG Corey Brewer plays his every game like it's his last.

61. lakers4ever - Pretty self explanatory. I have been a Lakers fan since the Jerry West days (my favorite player ever). I live and die with the team in good and bad years and have been very happy watching them on FSN on almost every home game forever. I will ALWAYS root for the Lakers and no other NBA team. Period. May Chick Hearn and Wilt Chamberlain both RIP.

62. alexthegod - I went to catholic school and threatened to start my own religion, thus I had a small group of friends who played along with me and called me god. Alex is my first name.

63. Lakers4PHAT - My name is Fred. My former name was Phat. That's why it is Lakers for Phat. Also, in the dictionary "Phat" mean good. So, it also means Lakers for Good.

64. Walton_04 - At the time I chose my username, Walton was playing great for the Lakers. I currently live in San Diego, but lived in LA for a long time Member of the National Guard Just became a middle school teacher (someone has to). I really appreciate this forum. I used to post in Foxsports and CBS sportsline, but there's zero respect and lots of trash talk in those forums.

65. LAKESHOW34 - Made this SN when Inside Hoops was at ezboard and Shaq was still dominating. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1491192", true);

66. DaRizzle - Its a cheezy play of words on my middle name. I was banned from bballboards.net so here I am. I got banned by a Portland moderator...go figure. hi to all.

67. magic chiongson - wow can't believe i missed this thread all this time. anyway me and my pop are both lakers fans (he was born in sacramento tho) and i think magic is GOAT. i also happened to have a chinese friend whose real name is "Magic Chiongson' and i thought thats one hell of a name, so i borrowed it for this forum :).

68. The Laker Lad - I'm just a lad that likes the lakers.

69. El Seano - Spanish for "The Seano" haha. Basically a reference jokingly to how i look mexican and also a reference to how putting things in a foreign language was kinda cool when I was about 10.

70. ihatetimthomas - not a lot of my buds follow lakers like I do so i searched the net for a place to vent after tim thomas totally scorched us in the 2006 playoffs when we were up 3-1! I never had such hatred for a player after he totally lit us up

2006 nba playoffs...nuff said
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #122
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: OT: Origin of your Screen Name (Please Participate)

Hey, where'd I go? I thought I was #70. I've been skipped!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #123
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i knew a kappy when i workd in montery...nice guy...lol
welcome kappy

Thanks.. I've met many many Pappy's but no other Kappy's.

Monterey, huh?!!!.......Nice Place!!!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #124
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Here is the 1-30 Entries... Please do not add to this list.

Here is the 1-30 Entries... Please do not add to this list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SoCalMike - My name is Mike and I have lived in Southern California all of my life.

2. LA.MJ&KB#1 - My screen name is simple, LA.MJ&KB#1. I think Magic and Kobe is the two best players to every play'd the game. I'm from Detroit, MI.

3. steve franchise - I'm from Houston and I like the way steve francis plays, with other teams he doesnt give out his best but with Houston he does.

4. bleedinpurple/bleedinpurpletwo - because I'm a freakin' LAKER FAN!!! (the Two is because I use it from my office computer too).

5. Lakers3479 - I love the Lakers, and my birthday is March 4th,1979 so it's Lakers3479.

6. MJ(Mean John) - Because of my style of play. Well for starters im short for my position.(c/pf). usually the guards are as tall as me if not taller. so i make up for it by bieng nasty on the court. i used to be mean. like artest/rodman mean. i always box out and known to give that hard foul when needed.but on the inside i write poems.lol

7. And1 - because my name is Andi and And1 means and one, the label andone and in leet-speak And1 means Andi

8. Crisoner - My name is Chris hence the "cris" portion. "oner" graf writers use to put "one" or "oner" after thier names. Also KRSONE was already taken. But Ive been posting this since 2000.

9. ZeN - I do much writing, (song and poetry) so this is my pen name. It is also an acronym: Zealously Entertaining No-one. I did not create a laker name because Im an L.A. fan.. Both Clippers and Lakers.. Even if I do follow the lakers more closely. I live in L.A.

10. Mariodeathgrip - Mario because I'm Mario Sr.!!!! Deathgrip!!! Well I was very angry when I was young and got into a-lot of fights!!!! Was never was one to talk my way out!!!! Because of my long arms and luck I guess!!!! I would end them with one hit!!!! I use too complain about that!!! Some one suggested grabbing them before they went down!!! So when ever I got into a fight I would grab them by the neck or shirt and continued to take my anger out!!! Came to be named The Deathgrip!!!! Which became my nick name!!!! Even though I don't get into fights or even get angry that much!!!! I still use the name here and on xbox live!!! In fact I think I have like 10 accounts with the name deathgrip in it!!! Mariodeathgrip Deathgrip live RuNDeathgripNuR pirghtaedoiraM Deathgrip quit cDeathgrip quit are the ones I can remember!!!!! Well!!!! Have a nice day!!!!

11. Laker4Lyfe - I have always been and will always be a Laker fan 4 Lyfe.

12. GTS - is a badging the International Motorsports Association put on cars to designate the cars classification "Grand Touring Sports" I'm involved with auto racing for a living and i have had this as a screen name for eons...

13. OldTerp - Because I am old (33, for the streeballers section which is how I found this site) and because I am an University of Md alum.

14. pj24lal - pj= My name, 24= Kobe's jersey number, lal= Los Angles Lakers... pj24lal!

15. kobesabi - I was an extremist loyal Kobe fan. We were watching a Lakers game one day and some cousin pull a prank adding wasabi on the bottom of the Kobe steak. I wasn't really watching until I ate it then realized what I was eating...hence after the username. Since now that Kobe is no longer loyal to us...I'm no longer his fan too...extremist the other way.

16. LakerRaider - I'm LakerRaider, and I'm an alcoholic. Ooops, wrong message board. Ummm. Laker because I like the Los Angeles Lakers. Raider because, don't make me say it, please, it's too embarrassing these days to admit, but I'm an Oakland Raiders fan.

17. Millencolin735 - I'm only doing this cause SoCal asked so nicely. Millencolin greatest band on earth. 735 3 favorite numbers.

18. mahu - Male crossdresser common to Hawaii, particularly the Chinatown district of Oahu. Mahu are on the streets to perform skin flute renditions for a price. Most mahu are pretty rough looking and could probably kick the "you know what" out of you if provoked. Mahu are disliked by large local women because they buy up all the large size stylish shoes leaving only funky kine shoes that nobody like wear. One time, on the island of Oahu, i came across one on the street. Funniest thing i've ever seen When he saw me poking fun at him (making fun of him) he started to chase me down. I was running scared and laughing at the same time. From then on, my friends have been calling me mahu...

19. Kobe=mvp07`- b/c kobe was the real mvp in 07`

20. Lovethetriangle - Mine's kind of ****ed up because it didn't work out as it should've. Triangle = Laker offense, die hard laker fan. love triangle = common pop culture term. love = because i love the lakers. i tried to sound smart by merging the two and ergo, lovethetriangle. right after I confirmed this username, i said wtf did i just do. But what the hell.

21. *LAKERS_3_PETE* - Sup Lakerfans my name's Pete and yo we must recognize the facts on why the Lakers are and ultimately willl go down as the most successful franchise in NBA history because of their 3 peats they've already accomplished twice in their illustrious history, and as a longtime Laker Homey I will continue to carry-on the tradition and wear this badge with honor even up until the next "Lakers_3_pete*!

22. qwerty - aka the keyboard.

23. kobedaman24 - kobedaman - Kobe is the man, 24 - Kobe's number.

24. Crash - Started using it upon the release of Bon Jovi song "Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars" and the name Crash stuck with friends.

25. lakerfreak - I have been a literal freak of the lakers for almost 5 years now. I was always a fan since age 7 but i started getting serious in HS after i realized who Kobe Bryant was. people always laugh at me for my 24/7 obsession with the lakers but i still keep talkin about them.
I will always be a freak and proud (but I wont always be a virgin freak ).

26. Steadyfast96 - I now realize how retarded it sounds but it's because of my sparring abilities in TaeKwonDo. I couldn't think of anything else at the time. Plus '96 was my YEAR when everything I could imagine happened...

27. KOBEinSD24 - KOBE= My favorite player in the world and bcecause i base my game off of him, SD= Where I live, 24= His and my number.

28. hwliuLAP - My Google account, hwliu is actually my school acount Howard Wang Liu and Lambda Alpha Phi which I am the president of.

29. Jayrome05 - my name is Jerome and i put my screen name like this because my tony decided say his name with words. so he called it Toe Knee. He also thought of mine as Jay Rome. I dont know what the Jay part meant but it stuck with me.

30. qrich - Why? Because QRich = Quentin Richardson = My Favirote Player...plain and simple.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:03 PM   #125
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Here is Entries 31-60 ... Please do not update this list.

Here is Entries 31-60 ... Please do not update this list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

31. Vert48 - I jump really high.

32. apeman222 - well, the origin of my name is not as exciting as one might think....have any of you dudes ever heard the song by the kinks, titled "apeman".....well when i was a kid we'd play a game we invented in the backyard and we'd have to pick a nickname and a song that included the nickname.....some dude called me apeman....and so ever since then, the nickname just stuck my whole life....hahaha....what a $hitty story....sorry to dissappoint.

33. hotsizzle - simple, name given to me in hs. Oh yea, and its because I'm sizzlin hot everywhere I go.

34. Devientz - In highschool, there was this really fat school cop that me and my friends would always give a hard time. He would always come back with the same line "get to class you little deviants"..Even if school was over and there were no classes....Kinda turned into an inside joke and Ive been using it ever since. Pretty dumb and nothing to do with basketball but whatever.

35. fiddy - fiddy like fifty its my nickname at school.

36. TheGreatOne - I started calling myself that in junior high it spread around and after a big game of bball or something my friends joke around with me and would call me the great one

37. west tip - west tip was the name of the winning horse in the 1986 steeplechase the English Grand National. its basically a ref. to the westcoast, 80s (favourite decade) and england. how i became a laker fan, well of course b4 i came to the states of course i knew about the lakers but what sealed it was i had never been to an nba game my whole life, i was fresh off the boat and after england tied 1-1 in the world cup against sweden (we were lucky to get that) i take a walk in downtown sac. and lo and behold the lakers are all getting on the team bus for game 7 of the wcf i stood and watched them all (kobe in his joe montana jersey) etc. coming to the states as a foreigner you arent going to have any loyalties so basically by this stroke of luck/coincidence it was clear that god intended for me to be a laker fan, who am i to mess with his plans?

38. OneWay - While registering I was listening to that song "One Way Ticket" by The Darkness and here I am. (aka Pavel)

39. Kobe24 - I was originally the greatnumber8 then Kobe switched his jersey number and fortunately I was lucky enough to get Kobe24.

40. m1sterb - Alright, I guess it's time... Why m1sterb? Not very creative, however my last name begins with a B. But more so because everyone has called me Sir everywhere I've gone since I was about 14. I guess in real life I just always come across as being serious? I don't know...Oh and SirB just sounds rediculous. So Misterb, err m1sterb it is.

41. Netdoc - network doctor - network engineer for my company. Not really exciting.

42. SCV42 - Okay. So SCV for Santa Clarita Valley and the 42 for Big Game James. As a little kid I idolized that dude for the quickest first step of all time and his ability for run the break.

43. Big_Dogg - My name is Ryan, my boys call me RJ, I live in Perth Western Australia, Big Dogg comes about coz that's what my ballin buddies used to call me when I played, they used to say I was like a 6 ft version of Shaq, so they used to call me the big dogg coz I had a big bark and a big bite to match. When I played American Football I was called psycho, but I didn't think that would go to well on a public forum.

44. SocksBynum - Bynum is one of my favorite Lakers and I think it's hilarious that they call him Socks because he allegedly wears socks in the shower. BTW, new to this site, Laker fan for as long as I can remember. I hail from the East Coast (Maryland) so I've spent many a night watching them into the wee hours of the AM (1 in the morning EST). Glad I found this site, look forward to posting!

45. SCHYZA - Is the German word for $hit nothing more to it than that.

46. TLG21 - my initials and my number 21. thats basically it.

47. Lakers13 - So Cal Laker fan and fan of the Big Dipper, Wilt Chamberlain.

48. Statman32 - I like stats, STAT is Amares nickname and 32 was his old number. Oh and man because I am a man.

49. R.I.P-Chick - My name is honoring the Greatest Laker of all Time...Chick Hearn. "The game's in the refrigerator. The door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jiggling." Chick Hearn

50. driecken - first name starts with a d, and last name put together =driecken, pretty boring but i use it for all of my logins so it makes it easy to remember stuff.

51. Jam.22 - Used it as a screen name for a online game and have kept it ever since.

53. pinoyballer247 - Well, I'm a Filipino baller who balls 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

54. marny_navis - I got mine from watching the OC one time. They were getting fake ID's and one of them was named Marty Nayfis. I didn't have the subtitles turned on at the time, so I mistook it form Marny Navis. I was trying to pick out a screen name for InsideHoops and PokerStars, and I came up with that. I now wish I had some capital letters in it now, because it makes me feel very small and insignificant, and also like an item on the kids menu at McDonalds.

55. LongBeachLakers - Living in Long Beach, California damn near most of my life (22 years), I decided to use Long Beach as part of my name. And I have been a Lakers fan since I started following basketball in '96. I cleverly combined the terms and came up with LongBeachLakers. I'd consider myself more of a Long Beach native then I am a Los Angeles native.

56. The Big Three - Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan. Spurs are my favorite team.

57. Deep-tre - This Is My Screen Name Because I Play Basketball And I Nail Deep Tres All Day Long!!!

58. Shadow - My friend gave that to me because I used to whup his ass at duke nukem way back. I was good at hiding and ambushing. Always turned the lights off in the room to hide in the "shadows" so to say. Usually I use "OshadowO" on most forums, mainly because "shadow" is typically taken.

59. LuppersGB - Knickname of my surname and GB cos thats where m from.

60. Brewer - Zadar from Croatia is my favourite team, and their PG Corey Brewer plays his every game like it's his last.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #126
SoCalMike

Default Here is Entries 61-? ... Please update this list. Participate here!

Here is Entries 61-? ... Please update this list. Participate here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

61. lakers4ever - Pretty self explanatory. I have been a Lakers fan since the Jerry West days (my favorite player ever). I live and die with the team in good and bad years and have been very happy watching them on FSN on almost every home game forever. I will ALWAYS root for the Lakers and no other NBA team. Period. May Chick Hearn and Wilt Chamberlain both RIP.

62. alexthegod - I went to catholic school and threatened to start my own religion, thus I had a small group of friends who played along with me and called me god. Alex is my first name.

63. Lakers4PHAT - My name is Fred. My former name was Phat. That's why it is Lakers for Phat. Also, in the dictionary "Phat" mean good. So, it also means Lakers for Good.

64. Walton_04 - At the time I chose my username, Walton was playing great for the Lakers. I currently live in San Diego, but lived in LA for a long time Member of the National Guard Just became a middle school teacher (someone has to). I really appreciate this forum. I used to post in Foxsports and CBS sportsline, but there's zero respect and lots of trash talk in those forums.

65. LAKESHOW34 - Made this SN when Inside Hoops was at ezboard and Shaq was still dominating. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1491192", true);

66. DaRizzle - Its a cheezy play of words on my middle name. I was banned from bballboards.net so here I am. I got banned by a Portland moderator...go figure. hi to all.

67. magic chiongson - wow can't believe i missed this thread all this time. anyway me and my pop are both lakers fans (he was born in sacramento tho) and i think magic is GOAT. i also happened to have a chinese friend whose real name is "Magic Chiongson' and i thought thats one hell of a name, so i borrowed it for this forum :).

68. The Laker Lad - I'm just a lad that likes the lakers.

69. El Seano - Spanish for "The Seano" haha. Basically a reference jokingly to how i look mexican and also a reference to how putting things in a foreign language was kinda cool when I was about 10.

70. Kappy - I've been called Kappy for a long time because it's part of my last name. I almost chose "Casper" though because that was a nickname I had in school because I ran so fast, like a ghost (let me add -- a long, long time ago )!!!

71. ihatetimthomas - not a lot of my buds follow lakers like I do so i searched the net for a place to vent after tim thomas totally scorched us in the 2006 playoffs when we were up 3-1! I never had such hatred for a player after he totally lit us up.

72. ??

Old 02-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #127
aabanilla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

aabanilla has an OK reputation so far

Crisoner says I should poke my head back in here... is it true that Bell is posting again?!?!?!?
aabanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM   #128
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ihatetimthomas:

i used to think you were a clippers fan who hated the fact that he got signed despite being known to play hard only when playing for a contract
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #129
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
ihatetimthomas:

i used to think you were a clippers fan who hated the fact that he got signed despite being known to play hard only when playing for a contract

haha...taht too...but i really never did like the guy. a career underachiever. He was pretty good but he never played w heart and it was all about the $ for him. Hes only good in the last yr of his contract
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #130
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

Showtyme was my nickname coming up as a teen cuz of the flashy way that i play and i was born and raised in the Bay Area but moved to Charlotte NC,so thats how i got the Name
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #131
GreatLakes
Serious playground baller

GreatLakes has decent reputation

I'm a lifelong Laker fan hence the Lakes. And the Lakers are Great! Used to be Jawarhalal7 on these boards way back when. But when the board switched I switched too. Just recently started posting again. But I've been lurking since for a long time.

Wow good to see you Aabs! Didn't think you posted here anymore. And always good to see Cris. I've noticed you post now and then. Whatever happened to EV0? Good kid. Got ridiculed on this board way too much!

Last edited by GreatLakes : 03-02-2008 at 01:40 PM.
GreatLakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #132
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool

hey, i was a lakers fan back before the bobcats came to be. once they started up, i started to like them. being from virginia, and not liking the wiz really gave me no other choice, so i started to like the cats.

i have pretty much given up on them now, so i am back to LA.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #133
Illosophee
I airball my layups

Illosophee has an OK reputation so far

My name "Illosophee" used to once be my rap name about two years ago. I stopped rapping after my sophmore year of high school (two years ago) because a friend I rapped with got expelled and nobody else raps at this school. "Illosophee" comes from philosophy and I replaced the "phil" with "ill," so that's basically it. I used to really be into backpack rap, which I once considered rappers attempting to be "philosophical."
Illosophee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #134
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

Phenomenon- I created this username because I hope one day it will be Bynum's nickname. I believe he will be in a league of a Kareem, Wilt, Shaquille, Hakeem and so on...so I created this UN because of Bynum. I'm definitely a casual NBA fan, and a hardcore Laker fan...been following them since the late stages of Magic's career. Started watching them since I was 7, so back in like 1990/89 season.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:47 AM   #135
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RedBlackAttack - I often confuse people with my username. When they see it, they think that I am I Heat fan or a Bulls fan.

The truth is, my high school alma-mater (Steubenville Big Red) has the team colors of red and black (actually, crimson and black... but this works just as well). The first forum that I joined was devoted to high school sports and I chose the name depicting my school's colors.

Ever since, whichever forum I join, I use 'RedBlackAttack,' because I believe in consistency (plus, it is easier to remember in case there is a harddrive crash and I lose all of my usernames/passwords).

So... RedBlackAttack has nothing to do with the Cavaliers, but everything to do with a school in Ohio, not far from Cleveland.... and the high school just happens to have one of the best high school football programs in the country (the team won 43 straight games before falling this past postseason to Youngstown Mooney, ranked in the top 10 by USA Today, 34-20). That was the first defeat the school had suffered in 3 years.

But, enough about me and my high school... :)

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-10-2008 at 01:50 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: