Here is Entries 31-? ... Please update this list. Participate here!
- I jump really high.
- well, the origin of my name is not as exciting as one might think....have any of you dudes ever heard the song by the kinks, titled "apeman".....well when i was a kid we'd play a game we invented in the backyard and we'd have to pick a nickname and a song that included the nickname.....some dude called me apeman....and so ever since then, the nickname just stuck my whole life....hahaha....what a $hitty story....sorry to dissappoint.
- simple, name given to me in hs. Oh yea, and its because I'm sizzlin hot everywhere I go.
- In highschool, there was this really fat school cop that me and my friends would always give a hard time. He would always come back with the same line "get to class you little deviants"..Even if school was over and there were no classes....Kinda turned into an inside joke and Ive been using it ever since. Pretty dumb and nothing to do with basketball but whatever.
- fiddy like fifty its my nickname at school.
- I started calling myself that in junior high it spread around and after a big game of bball or something my friends joke around with me and would call me the great one
37. west tip
- west tip was the name of the winning horse in the 1986 steeplechase the English Grand National. its basically a ref. to the westcoast, 80s (favourite decade) and england. how i became a laker fan, well of course b4 i came to the states of course i knew about the lakers but what sealed it was i had never been to an nba game my whole life, i was fresh off the boat and after england tied 1-1 in the world cup against sweden (we were lucky to get that) i take a walk in downtown sac. and lo and behold the lakers are all getting on the team bus for game 7 of the wcf i stood and watched them all (kobe in his joe montana jersey) etc. coming to the states as a foreigner you arent going to have any loyalties so basically by this stroke of luck/coincidence it was clear that god intended for me to be a laker fan, who am i to mess with his plans?
- While registering I was listening to that song "One Way Ticket" by The Darkness and here I am. (aka Pavel)
- I was originally the greatnumber8 then Kobe switched his jersey number and fortunately I was lucky enough to get Kobe24.
- Alright, I guess it's time... Why m1sterb? Not very creative, however my last name begins with a B. But more so because everyone has called me Sir everywhere I've gone since I was about 14. I guess in real life I just always come across as being serious? I don't know...Oh and SirB just sounds rediculous. So Misterb, err m1sterb it is.
- network doctor - network engineer for my company. Not really exciting.
- Okay. So SCV for Santa Clarita Valley and the 42 for Big Game James. As a little kid I idolized that dude for the quickest first step of all time and his ability for run the break.
- My name is Ryan, my boys call me RJ, I live in Perth Western Australia, Big Dogg comes about coz that's what my ballin buddies used to call me when I played, they used to say I was like a 6 ft version of Shaq, so they used to call me the big dogg coz I had a big bark and a big bite to match.
When I played American Football I was called psycho, but I didn't think that would go to well on a public forum.
- Bynum is one of my favorite Lakers and I think it's hilarious that they call him Socks because he allegedly wears socks in the shower. BTW, new to this site, Laker fan for as long as I can remember. I hail from the East Coast (Maryland) so I've spent many a night watching them into the wee hours of the AM (1 in the morning EST). Glad I found this site, look forward to posting!
45. SCHYZA -
Is the German word for $hit nothing more to it than that.
- my initials and my number 21. thats basically it.
47. Lakers13 -
So Cal Laker fan and fan of the Big Dipper, Wilt Chamberlain.
- I like stats, STAT is Amares nickname and 32 was his old number. Oh and man because I am a man.
- My name is honoring the Greatest Laker of all Time...Chick Hearn. "The game's in the refrigerator. The door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jiggling." — Chick Hearn
50. driecken -
first name starts with a d, and last name put together =driecken, pretty boring but i use it for all of my logins so it makes it easy to remember stuff.
- Used it as a screen name for a online game and have kept it ever since.
- Well, I'm a Filipino baller who balls 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- I got mine from watching the OC one time. They were getting fake ID's and one of them was named Marty Nayfis. I didn't have the subtitles turned on at the time, so I mistook it form Marny Navis. I was trying to pick out a screen name for InsideHoops and PokerStars, and I came up with that. I now wish I had some capital letters in it now, because it makes me feel very small and insignificant, and also like an item on the kids menu at McDonalds.
- Living in Long Beach, California damn near most of my life (22 years), I decided to use Long Beach as part of my name. And I have been a Lakers fan since I started following basketball in '96. I cleverly combined the terms and came up with LongBeachLakers. I'd consider myself more of a Long Beach native then I am a Los Angeles native.
56. The Big Three -
Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan. Spurs are my favorite team.
- This Is My Screen Name Because I Play Basketball And I Nail Deep Tres All Day Long!!!
- My friend gave that to me because I used to whup his ass at duke nukem way back. I was good at hiding and ambushing. Always turned the lights off in the room to hide in the "shadows" so to say. Usually I use "OshadowO" on most forums, mainly because "shadow" is typically taken.
- Knickname of my surname and GB cos thats where m from.
- Zadar from Croatia is my favourite team, and their PG Corey Brewer plays his every game like it's his last.
- Pretty self explanatory. I have been a Lakers fan since the Jerry West days (my favorite player ever). I live and die with the team in good and bad years and have been very happy watching them on FSN on almost every home game forever. I will ALWAYS root for the Lakers and no other NBA team. Period. May Chick Hearn and Wilt Chamberlain both RIP.
- I went to catholic school and threatened to start my own religion, thus I had a small group of friends who played along with me and called me god. Alex is my first name.
- My name is Fred. My former name was Phat. That's why it is Lakers for Phat. Also, in the dictionary "Phat" mean good. So, it also means Lakers for Good.
64. Walton_04 -
At the time I chose my username, Walton was playing great for the Lakers. I currently live in San Diego, but lived in LA for a long time Member of the National Guard Just became a middle school teacher
(someone has to). I really appreciate this forum. I used to post in Foxsports and CBS sportsline, but there's zero respect and lots of trash talk in those forums.
- Made this SN when Inside Hoops was at ezboard and Shaq was still dominating. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1491192", true);
- Its a cheezy play of words on my middle name. I was banned from bballboards.net so here I am. I got banned by a Portland moderator...go figure. hi to all.
67. magic chiongson
- wow can't believe i missed this thread all this time. anyway me and my pop are both lakers fans (he was born in sacramento tho) and i think magic is GOAT. i also happened to have a chinese friend whose real name is "Magic Chiongson' and i thought thats one hell of a name, so i borrowed it for this forum :).
68. The Laker Lad
- I'm just a lad that likes the lakers.
69. El Seano
- Spanish for "The Seano" haha. Basically a reference jokingly to how i look mexican and also a reference to how putting things in a foreign language was kinda cool when I was about 10.
- not a lot of my buds follow lakers like I do so i searched the net for a place to vent after tim thomas totally scorched us in the 2006 playoffs when we were up 3-1! I never had such hatred for a player after he totally lit us up