Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 04:03 AM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
If you dont know the Rockets have 2 championships BACK TO BACK

I must say I've been backed into a corner. We NEED Skip because the Rockets won two titles 13 years ago lol
Old 08-08-2007, 06:53 AM   #17
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I must say I've been backed into a corner. We NEED Skip because the Rockets won two titles 13 years ago lol

He probably wasn't even born yet. Can't you just ban him or something? That's what Jeff would do.

Mathius
Old 08-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #18
Jballer
Local High School Star

Just lurking because of the title...

As a Raptor biased type of guy... the good fans of Clev'and have it right.

Dont do it...wont happen...

Alston is a cancer as per his fisticuffs with Sam Mitchell in the bad ole Toronto days.

Another "BC" move in Raptor-lans - before Collangello
Old 08-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #19
steve franchise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
He probably wasn't even born yet. Can't you just ban him or something? That's what Jeff would do.

Mathius

13 years ago, compared to never. What a shame. Cleveland is in trouble with Boston.
Anyways I was enjoying how Hakeem was cooking with his dream shake against Patrick Ewing and Shaq, yes I was in the Championship Parade too, and I have some videos recorded 13 years ago nothing like never.
I'm just saying, but keep dreaming, and praying, just maybe you'll fulfill your dreams.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #20
steve franchise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

SHOO! GET OUT OF MY CONVERSATION WITH MATHIUS.

I GOTTA GO WATCH SPONGE BOB NOW, WHAT AN IDIOT, WHAT A LOOSER.

Last edited by steve franchise : 08-08-2007 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:35 PM   #21
ebonics
Lord give me a sign

Quote:
13 years ago, compared to never. What a shame. Cleveland is in trouble with Boston.
Anyways I was enjoying how Hakeem was cooking with his dream shake against Patrick Ewing and Shaq, yes I was in the Championship Parade too, and I have some videos recorded 13 years ago nothing like never.
I'm just saying, but keep dreaming, and praying, just maybe you'll fulfill your dreams.

houston could be in trouble with a lot of teams, like san antonio, dallas, pheonix, but i highly doubt rafer alston will make the difference for cleveland. he's not all that great. rafer for anderson v might be a decent trade...
Old 08-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #22
BigDaddy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:

hey, steve franchise if you want to embarrase the cleveland fans post it in the nba forum, not here.
True though Cleveland needs a PG.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:22 PM   #23
BigDaddy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonics
houston could be in trouble with a lot of teams, like san antonio, dallas, pheonix, but i highly doubt rafer alston will make the difference for cleveland. he's not all that great. rafer for anderson v might be a decent trade...

Hey, I think the Rockets really have a chance to win the west. I'm a Heat fan but I think the Rockets will do good agaisnt those teams you named.
In the PG subject I think Cleveland would like Alston for Varejao, but I dont see it with Gooden.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #24
ebonics
Lord give me a sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddy
Hey, I think the Rockets really have a chance to win the west. I'm a Heat fan but I think the Rockets will do good agaisnt those teams you named.
In the PG subject I think Cleveland would like Alston for Varejao, but I dont see it with Gooden.

yea with phoenix they always fail to succeed, when dirk gets shut down he starts to cry and the mavs just lose it, and san antonio will be tough but i'm sure they can beat them. but yea we Gooden for Alston is just plain stupid.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:12 AM   #25
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:

If you are old enough to have been in the parade for the Rockets championship seasons, then you must have some mental disability judging by your posts.

Mathius
Old 08-09-2007, 03:15 AM   #26
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Oh, now you think you are all that because Cleveland went to the Finals. Maybe you're the one that has dreams. If you dont know the Rockets have 2 championships BACK TO BACK, and the Rockets have gone to the Finals at least 4 times.
I'll go to the Rockets forum now, just wanted to make sure who's the fan boy with dreams.

How did you get Mathius is a fan boy out of him dissing his own players and calling them overpaid? He is looking at things from a realistic approach while you randomly bring up Houston's championships from 13 years ago? Nobody was talking about the Cavs going to the finals until you mentioned it.

And for the record, Gooden for Alston is a TERRIBLE trade for the Cavs. I'd say you could have Pollard for Alston, but he is already gone.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:14 AM   #27
ebonics
Lord give me a sign

Quote:

your making rockets fans look pathetic and bad. just stop before you get more embarrassed.

Last edited by ebonics : 08-09-2007 at 07:33 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:55 AM   #28
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:

This is kinda like Yankee fans bragging about their 26 rings and accomplishments that happened in the past while completely ignoring the present. Only instead of 26, you have 2. 2 more than the Cavs, yes, but sounds to me like someone is living in the past.......
Old 08-09-2007, 03:33 PM   #29
ebonics
Lord give me a sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
This is kinda like Yankee fans bragging about their 26 rings and accomplishments that happened in the past while completely ignoring the present. Only instead of 26, you have 2. 2 more than the Cavs, yes, but sounds to me like someone is living in the past.......

and rafer had nothing to do with the past.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:50 AM   #30
steve franchise
Local High School Star

well Mathius shouldnt had called me a fan boy, he got what he asked for.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread