Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2007, 03:04 AM   #31
ebonics
Lord give me a sign
 
ebonics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Prison, Tx
Posts: 135
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
well Mathius shouldnt had called me a fan boy, he got what he asked for.

and what exactly did he get and how did you prove your point that rafer will be the difference for cleveland?
ebonics is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 03:07 AM   #32
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
well Mathius shouldnt had called me a fan boy, he got what he asked for.

Yes, you really hurt my feelings, I haven't been able to sleep for a week.

God damn. You're bringing new levels of stupid into this thread now. Why don't you get off your mommy's computer before you break it? Get the hell out of the Cavs forum and go babble your Rocket bs on your own forum, because that's what its there for.

Nobody wants your pathetic, overpaid, excuse for a point guard and the whole trade idea was ludacris to begin with.

You see intelligent posters use this thing called reason. It's something you're obviously lacking. Intelligent posters present an idea and then make a logical explanation as to why they came up with it. You just spout some crap because you want it to happen and expected that everyone else would think it was a good idea because it benefited YOU.

The real world doesn't work that way.

Mathius
Mathius is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #33
steve franchise
Local High School Star
 
steve franchise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonics
and what exactly did he get and how did you prove your point that rafer will be the difference for cleveland?
OK. Who are you? Stop interrupting my conversation, EBONICS. Mathius said something about me going back to the Rockets forum, with my dreams, and called me a fan boy. That's why you dont get it because you're not Mathius, and you're getting into my conversation, EBONICS. DAMN IT!

This is for Mathius, and Sponge Bob (B-Low, whatever) if ya'll think this trade is not going to happen then just disagree, and dont start acting all smart mouth. Also you keep ignoring the fact that I included Varejao as another option. READ FIRST!
steve franchise is offline  
Old 08-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #34
steve franchise
Local High School Star
 
steve franchise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Yes, you really hurt my feelings, I haven't been able to sleep for a week.

God damn. You're bringing new levels of stupid into this thread now. Why don't you get off your mommy's computer before you break it? Get the hell out of the Cavs forum and go babble your Rocket bs on your own forum, because that's what its there for.

Nobody wants your pathetic, overpaid, excuse for a point guard and the whole trade idea was ludacris to begin with.

You see intelligent posters use this thing called reason. It's something you're obviously lacking. Intelligent posters present an idea and then make a logical explanation as to why they came up with it. You just spout some crap because you want it to happen and expected that everyone else would think it was a good idea because it benefited YOU.

The real world doesn't work that way.

Mathius
DONT F...............WITH ME.

Quote:
You're bringing new levels of stupid into this thread now
By that you mean that your forum is stupid, am I really bringing it up from the stupid levels you talk about. WOW!. Thank you for that nice comment.
Quote:
Nobody wants your pathetic, overpaid, excuse for a point guard and the whole trade idea was ludacris to begin with
READ FIRST!

I included Luther Head, John Lucas, and Varejao ( READ FIRST! DAMN IT!), and when the Rockets trade Alston, IMMA COME BACK AND DONT HIDE OK?
Quote:
I haven't been able to sleep for a week.
IT HASNT EVEN PASSED A WEEK, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LACKS INTELLIGENCE. AND ICAN GO TO ANY FORUM I WANT TO. THANKS FOR WARNING ME ABOUT THE STUPIDITY ABOUT THE CAVS FORUM, NOW I KNOW WHERE NOT TO GO.
steve franchise is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #35
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
DONT F...............WITH ME.

Grow up.

Quote:
IT HASNT EVEN PASSED A WEEK, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LACKS INTELLIGENCE. AND ICAN GO TO ANY FORUM I WANT TO. THANKS FOR WARNING ME ABOUT THE STUPIDITY ABOUT THE CAVS FORUM, NOW I KNOW WHERE NOT TO GO.

You obviously don't understand sarcasm either.

Ignore list. You're clearly an idiot.

Mathius
Mathius is offline  
Old 08-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #36
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

Oh, and B-Low, you might wanna consider locking this thread. This kid's getting a bit out of control, eh?

Mathius
Mathius is offline  
Old 08-13-2007, 03:32 AM   #37
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,592
Default Re: Rafer Alston for Drew Gooden?

done and done. well after this post. cuz you know if i locked it first then i wouldn't have been able to say this.
B-Low is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy