Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 07-14-2006, 12:17 AM   #16
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I read an article about how Bogut once got jumped by a gang of 4 kangaroos, and had to box for his life. They were punching him from all directions, and this is where he got his crazy court vision from. In the end he beat the crap out of two of them, and then the other two ran off scared. What do you mean you never saw a croc? WTF.

Are there a lot of Mormons in Australia? Shawn Bradley spent years there converting the Aborigines to Mormon, so I would imagine there's a pretty high percentage. Unless he's a complete failure.

This is true.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:48 AM   #17
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
We dont hunt crocodiles...In fact i've lived here all my life and have never seen one....and while were on the topic we dont ride kangaroos to school either!

Dont believe him. He is from Victoria. Shhh we like the stupid american people to believe this stuff ;).

Quote:
Shawn Bradley spent years there converting the Aborigines to Mormon,

Considering the amount of petrol they sniff I dont think all his preaching would do much good. That said, they may well have been the cause for him being a flop. Petrol is a hell of a drug. Also, the way they steal there is no way they are mormon.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:17 AM   #18
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
We dont hunt crocodiles...In fact i've lived here all my life and have never seen one....and while were on the topic we dont ride kangaroos to school either!

what're you on about? that's ludicrous. personally i have five kangaroos specially groomed for my trips to uni. i also live in a treehouse surrounded by koala bears and wrestle crocodiles in my spare time, maaaaaaatttte
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:06 AM   #19
lowblok
High School Varsity 6th Man

lowblok has an OK reputation so far

Not to mention the beatiful shrimp bbq lunches we all love in QLD.

And what the hell is adamcz's prob with Mormons.
lowblok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:20 AM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun

You try and tell yourself that hes just another person....but when you see this guy whos on T.Y all the time playing with the best nasketballers in the world..you cajnt help nut be starstruck

No offense but I thought I had bad drunk typing, man you take the cake.
Aussie beer rules!
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:22 AM   #21
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
No offense but I thought I had bad drunk typing, man you take the cake.
Aussie beer rules!

Oh man, I LOVED XXXX beer while I was in Queensland. The best damn beer I've ever had. I hated beer before I tried that. Now I love beer. Thank you, Australia. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:23 AM   #22
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Where the hell do I find these Mormons? I've never met one in my life.

Last edited by sydneyking : 07-14-2006 at 07:29 AM.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:22 AM   #23
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

not many mormons in australia - many just come here for their mandatory 2 year mission trips.
Crocs live in the top end of Australia - nobody wrestles them or they would die. Steve Irwin got in trouble cos he just wrestles dead crocs that are frozen for his tv show. Truth.
Kangaroos are all through the country side, but they just bound off if you go near them - sort of like deer in th US.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:11 AM   #24
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Oh man, I LOVED XXXX beer while I was in Queensland. The best damn beer I've ever had. I hated beer before I tried that. Now I love beer. Thank you, Australia. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!
XXXX? That's a disgrace. Only thing we use that for is too keep the Abbo's away from the petrol pumps long enough to fill our cars. Try VB, Crown or Boags, all great beers.
Side note: My sister is actually a mormon, but she's a beer drinking, pot smoking, cleptopheliac lesbian so you can't take her very seriously.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:02 AM   #25
AttackTheRim
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AttackTheRim has an OK reputation so far

he was working out with his personal trainer i cant name him though but he has been working with him for years(a good 5-6) he is a nice bloke too
AttackTheRim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:30 AM   #26
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
Side note: My sister is actually a mormon, but she's a beer drinking, pot smoking, cleptopheliac lesbian so you can't take her very seriousl

And XXXX is trash.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:51 AM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
not many mormons in australia - many just come here for their mandatory 2 year mission trips.
Crocs live in the top end of Australia - nobody wrestles them or they would die. Steve Irwin got in trouble cos he just wrestles dead crocs that are frozen for his tv show. Truth.
Kangaroos are all through the country side, but they just bound off if you go near them - sort of like deer in th US.

Wow really you cant wrestle crocs? Interesting! :rollingeyes:

He never wrestled a frozen croc when i seen him take on one.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:58 AM   #28
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I heard Bogut hunts crocadiles during the summer.
This was really funny, but the fact that someone took you seriously made it even more funnier.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:07 AM   #29
dezzie_33
I Hit Open Layups

dezzie_33 has an OK reputation so far

[quote=Run&Gun=Fun]He was in melbourne training at the king club, where my friends and i always go to play...There are four courts there, court 1 has been named "court Bogut" because i think he started to play basketball there....They had the court closed off with curtains while he worked out.

My friends and i had to take a peep through the curtains though....He saw us and shot us a glance that scared the hell out of me.....He must be pissed off with people always watching him.

QUOTE]

I also saw him at the king club the other day. i was playing with mates on court 2 and had a look at him at the score board end of the court and recieved the same reaction. Just looked at us with a death stare. My mate played 5 on 5 with him Marcus Timmons and a couple of the Sabres guys and he reckons that Timmons schooled Bogut. Funny thing was that my mate got the biggest swat ever given to him by Bogut. He claims he had an open layup and Bogut came out of no where
dezzie_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:01 AM   #30
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train

Didn't Mike Greenwell (the old Red Sox LF) wrestle alligators?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: