Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #1
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far
Default Nobody is talking bull sh*t about balkman now right

i knew this was a good pick. people was talking mad sh*t about balkman. look how he played in the summer league. u mean to tell me this wasnt a good pick. i knew this was a good pick. he was playin with a lot of energy and he was playin good defense during the summer league. they didnt draft him to score buckets.he is exactly what the knicks need. if isiah is smart he should give him a good amount of minutes during the season.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:41 AM   #2
blakdes
I airball my layups

blakdes has an OK reputation so far

Let the man play a Regular Season game before you start slobbing his nob. Seriously. That goes for all the picks in the draft. Show and Prove.
blakdes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #3
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

trust me he's goin to do his thing in the regular season. and all the people that was bashing him is goin to take back what they said.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:21 PM   #4
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Balkman didnt do much that was impressive in the SL. Even if he did, it wasnt a good pick because he was not going to be picked in the first round. On top of that, a lot of players that were picked after him are killing in the SL like Leon Powe and Marcus Williams. Balkman will never be a star. He will be nothing more than an energy bench player, which is always good to have, but it certainly wasnt worth the pick. They could have gotten him later and picked some one much better instead.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 02:09 PM   #5
Intelligentwise
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Intelligentwise has an OK reputation so far

So far so good with Balkman. Hopefully him and David Lee can get some real play time this year. It will be hard but not impossible.
Intelligentwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Playing good in the SL doesn't mean anything. Lets just wait and see how he plays during the regular season.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:32 AM   #7
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people
Default trade down

He may be a good talent and a great fit for the Knicks but Isiah could have picked him at 29 so why not try to trade down?
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:45 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Isiah was under the impression that Phoenix was going to take him, before 29.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:44 PM   #9
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
Playing good in the SL doesn't mean anything. Lets just wait and see how he plays during the regular season.

bargnani is going to be a bust
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:37 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hater. You just can't stand being the worst team in the league can you?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:57 PM   #11
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
bargnani is going to be a bust

What does that have to do with anything that is being talked about in this thread?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:54 PM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything that is being talked about in this thread?

YOU SAYING BALKMAN DID GOOD IN SL AND AWAITING TO SEE WHAT HE DOES IN REGULAR SEASON, WHILE US KNICK FANS ARE GOING TO LAUGH BECAUSE WE KNOW BARNANI IS A BUST, SHOULDA TOOK ALRIDGE OR MORRIONS....
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:49 PM   #13
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah Morrions would have been a good pick
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:23 AM   #14
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
YOU SAYING BALKMAN DID GOOD IN SL AND AWAITING TO SEE WHAT HE DOES IN REGULAR SEASON, WHILE US KNICK FANS ARE GOING TO LAUGH BECAUSE WE KNOW BARNANI IS A BUST, SHOULDA TOOK ALRIDGE OR MORRIONS....

Did I ever say that AB is not going to be a bust? I didn't really like the pick that much myself. I would rather have Morrison. I think that there is a good chance that AB will be a bust. On the other hand though if he pans out then the Raps will have a top team in the East while the Knicks are still a lottery team.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:33 AM   #15
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default lol

Quote:
Did I ever say that AB is not going to be a bust? I didn't really like the pick that much myself. I would rather have Morrison. I think that there is a good chance that AB will be a bust. On the other hand though if he pans out then the Raps will have a top team in the East while the Knicks are still a lottery team.
How are the Raps gonna have the top team in the East because of AB? Because Mike James left, you guys really didnt gain anything, you lost James and traded V and got in return TJ Ford, and AB. You didnt get any better, you might have even gotten worse, considering how injury prone TJ is, and the risk you took with AB.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: