Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-30-2006, 12:43 AM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Post too much of one thing is never good

I am looking forward to this season only to see if isaiah can save his butt. Talent wise this team should be able to peak at 50 wins. but really they will likely hit 45 and miss the playoffs. then hand over next years draft pick to chicago since they will have a better record so they can flip-flop picks with us. how do you build an nba team with 4 pg's(marbury, francis, robinson and collins. 1 shooting guard in crawford. 5 small fwd's(richardson,balkaman,malik and jalen,lee. 0 at pf(frye will play pf but 8'11 and 260 he should man the middle). 2 centers if you truly believe curry and jerome james combined can give you 20 pts 12 boards(i don't they both out of shape). do i have to count mo taylor, ime udoka. we already way over the cap just wave them isaiah! by the way, how does jared jefferies help us. we need to make sure david lee hets more minutes, not less. he plays defense and has a jump shot now. just what we need a small fwd.

Last edited by knickscity : 07-30-2006 at 12:47 AM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:23 PM   #2
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

if jared jeffries is on the roster im pretty sure they are goin to try to trade q and the other fowards like malik rose, and maurice taylor
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:37 PM   #3
knicks1973
Can barely lace up my sneakers

knicks1973 has an OK reputation so far
Default lee can't shoot

i love lee, but let's call a spade a spade...he'll be one of those guys who never develops a true jumper. some guys, no matter how much they work at it, aren't shooters. just because he knocked down a couple of uncontested jumpers in meaningless summer league games, doesn't mean his j has improved. dude can't shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I am looking forward to this season only to see if isaiah can save his butt. Talent wise this team should be able to peak at 50 wins. but really they will likely hit 45 and miss the playoffs. then hand over next years draft pick to chicago since they will have a better record so they can flip-flop picks with us. how do you build an nba team with 4 pg's(marbury, francis, robinson and collins. 1 shooting guard in crawford. 5 small fwd's(richardson,balkaman,malik and jalen,lee. 0 at pf(frye will play pf but 8'11 and 260 he should man the middle). 2 centers if you truly believe curry and jerome james combined can give you 20 pts 12 boards(i don't they both out of shape). do i have to count mo taylor, ime udoka. we already way over the cap just wave them isaiah! by the way, how does jared jefferies help us. we need to make sure david lee hets more minutes, not less. he plays defense and has a jump shot now. just what we need a small fwd.
knicks1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: