Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-01-2006, 09:21 AM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
How are the Raps gonna have the top team in the East because of AB? Because Mike James left, you guys really didnt gain anything, you lost James and traded V and got in return TJ Ford, and AB. You didnt get any better, you might have even gotten worse, considering how injury prone TJ is, and the risk you took with AB.

WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB?

We lost: Mike James, Charlie Villanueva, Rafael Araujo, Matt Bonner, Eric Williams

We got: Fred Jones, TJ Ford, Kris Humphries, PJ Tucker (who is infact better than Balkman), Bargnani, Nesterovic, Anthony Parker, Garbajosa.

How'd we get worse? We got way deeper you blind dumbass.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:04 PM   #17
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

mike james and cv are bettter than fred jones and tj ford and seeing how those two guys are the only starters on the teams u did get worse.
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #18
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah because the number one pick doesn't count right? moron

Only people saying Raptors got worse are the narrow minded dumbass Knick fans. You guys are so unbelievable.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #19
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

LOL, just because he is the number one pick doesnt mean he's great or anything. Besides, if you guys picked Adam Morrisson or LaMarcus Aldridge, it would have been different, but you HAD to take a risk with AB, who is from Europe. And also, how can you bring PJ Tucker, Anthony Parker and Garbajosa into this discussion? They arent enough to fill the deficit the Raptors made when they traded V and lost James. Maybe they WILL get better, but the truth is, it doesnt matter because the Knicks are gonna dominate the Atlantic Division next year.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:38 PM   #20
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Yeah because the number one pick doesn't count right? moron

Only people saying Raptors got worse are the narrow minded dumbass Knick fans. You guys are so unbelievable.
i wasnt talking about the draft. i was just talking about the trades and signings. the raps didnt get better cuz of the trades and signings but because of the draft they did obviously. jeez skywalker i thought me n u were tight with all this viking talk. haha
Old 08-01-2006, 09:26 PM   #21
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
LOL, just because he is the number one pick doesnt mean he's great or anything. Besides, if you guys picked Adam Morrisson or LaMarcus Aldridge, it would have been different, but you HAD to take a risk with AB, who is from Europe. And also, how can you bring PJ Tucker, Anthony Parker and Garbajosa into this discussion? They arent enough to fill the deficit the Raptors made when they traded V and lost James. Maybe they WILL get better, but the truth is, it doesnt matter because the Knicks are gonna dominate the Atlantic Division next year.

:stupid:

In your dreams buddy.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:40 AM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:

no point in replying to non sense like that

Quote:
the raps didnt get better cuz of the trades and signings but because of the draft they did obviously. jeez skywalker i thought me n u were tight with all this viking talk. haha

my bad, I understand now
Old 08-02-2006, 12:50 AM   #23
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

^haha iight

oh yeah and sorry shafir the knicks arent gonna dominate the atlantic. the nets will and second place is a toss up.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:43 AM   #24
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSVIP
^haha iight

oh yeah and sorry shafir the knicks arent gonna dominate the atlantic. the nets will and second place is a toss up.

Your right Nets are gonna win the Atlantic. Second place is a toss up but only between Philly, Toronto and Boston. If the Knicks can actually play as a team then they will be able to compete but that is a big if.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: