Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-14-2006, 01:48 AM   #1
Baller
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Baller has an OK reputation so far
Default Chris Webber,,,come on down!

I've never let it be a secret as to how much I did not like us trading for Webber when we did. I always thought of him as a Me-first kinda player and a malcontent.
Well did anyone catch him last night on DNL ? He stated that he has no interest whatsoever in being part of a " Rebuilding " project. He also said he has no Interest in helpping, or has any interest in help teaching youngsters...way to go Chris...great TEAM player that you are :-) I wonder if Ivy is dealt, how long before Chris starts his " WHINNING " ways, and demands a trade..( Yeah, like that's gonna happen )
or worse will demand that Philly buys him out so he can sign with another team.
Yeah right, like Chris is gonna take that much less than the over 42 million still owed him. And even if he agreed to a buy out. He's original whole contract still counts on our cap, so what's the point ?

Webber is the very definition of a Big ole Malcontented player. I hope we keep him, and sit him for the next two straight seasons and don't play him ONE DAMN MINUTE. See how anxtious teams are to sign him up then after those two seasons of total Inactivity :-)

It couldn't happen to a bigger weinner
than him.
Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:39 AM   #2
oldschool32

oldschool32 has an OK reputation so far

yea that dude has no leadership at all
oldschool32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Damn is this really true? I wish the Sixers could just trade Webber away. To the Knicks for expiring contracts or maybe to the Nuggets for Kenyon, but Kmart has a longer deal so that's also a no-no. Webber's suppose to be one of the vets who leads the team and him coming out like this isnt gonna help the Sixers at all.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #4
Randy450

Randy450 has an OK reputation so far

this is the first time thst I can say I agree completely with everyone. Webber is horrible. I think it would be grreat if we kept him and sat his ass on the bench for every minute of the whole year. I guarantee the sixers would at least make the playoffs with him on the bench next year. (as long as Iverson stays)
Randy450 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: