Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-14-2006, 02:33 AM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default favorite all time sonic playoff moments

my favorites are:

the championship game 5 1979 as the clock was running down and we knew we had it

xavier mcdaniel choking wes matthews of the lakers (i think it was during a playoff series in 1987)

gary payton's stealing the ball from jordan at mid-court, just picked his pocket, and DUNK with jordan looking on

karl malone feeling rushed and missing all those free throws while the crowd was counting the ten second limit

and yours?
(you can add non playoff moments too if you prefer)
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:20 AM   #2
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

I'd have to think really hard for this because I was really young in the glory days that we had in the 90s, so I'll say Ray's gamewinner against phoenix last season. unbelievable shot and finish for the game
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:13 AM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

My favorite sonic moment was tom chambers dunking over mark jackson, basically jumping over his shoulder
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:43 AM   #4
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default freddie brown

i am showing my age but...

i remember freddie brown's game when he hit for 58. i was going crazy at halftime when he had 30.

i think i was in 6th or 5th grade
Old 07-16-2006, 02:37 AM   #5
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

chris wilcox dunking on mihm and injuring him at the same time. classic.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:40 AM   #6
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
it only took mihm out for the remainder of the season causing the lakers to loose in the playoffs. :rollingeyes:
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:37 PM   #7
$ci

The playoff runs with Payton and Kemp.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:16 PM   #8
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Default the missing piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
it only took mihm out for the remainder of the season causing the lakers to loose in the playoffs. :rollingeyes:

so that was the missing piece... let all the idiots in the main room chiming in on kobe's antics know this profound wisdom
Old 07-17-2006, 12:59 AM   #9
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0

As much as I like the Lakers, yeah, that was pretty funny
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: