Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #16
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: Its hot as hell today

Quote:
10 months of the year. If it's not 10 then it's damn close to it and if it's not raining then it's pretty damn cold. We only ever get about 2 months of good weather, 3 if we are lucky.

Yeah, I know, just a joke on my part. And, admittedly, not a very good one.

CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

living in the valley in SE Ohio, I know all about the heat and humidity. It just hangs over this region like a thick blanket. Just kills your motivation to go out and do anything. Just miserable.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #18
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
Yeah, I know, just a joke on my part. And, admittedly, not a very good one.

Yeah, I was thinking it might of been a joke since England is pretty much known for it's terrible weather.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:44 PM   #19
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I'm smack dab in the middle of the Valley in California and it's been high 90s for God knows how long now...it was raining one day and it was still hot as ****...I went to Vegas a coupld weeks ago though and it was still like 96 degrees at midnight
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #20
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

heat is set to "lil hati" out here in Philly
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #21
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I agree. I'm probably staying inside until 8
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #22
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Philadelphia to be exact...but yeah nothing compares to Florida. Miami/Ft Lauderdale and a couple other areas between those two spots is where I roam when I vacation. And yeah its extremely hot. As in if you dont have AC in your car you're f*cked!

But up north our winters shyt all over yours.

*waits for another part of the country to say "Winters? Winters you dont know about Winters. Let me tell you about where I live..."*

Yeah our weather and humidity doesn't even compare. I'm from around were you are and people are *****in up a storm with our weather. Its not bad at all compared to Miami. Miami its like walking around in a unairconditioned car all day. I love the weather we have right now. And I also didn't mind it in Flordia either and want to move there. But that was vacation when I went there and I guess thats why I didn't care. It would probably get to me if I lived there.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #23
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I'm smack dab in the middle of the Valley in California and it's been high 90s for God knows how long now...it was raining one day and it was still hot as ****...I went to Vegas a coupld weeks ago though and it was still like 96 degrees at midnight

Yeah I know what you mean man.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #24
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

It reached 100 here in NYC today. Don't believe the weather people. They're never right when it comes to temperature.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: