Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2007, 01:49 PM   #31
Moose

Default Re: 140 lbs for 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gad23
eh guys i need some advice too. i'm 6'3 and 180 pounds but yet i look like a undernourished kid. eg tayshaun prince skinny. im gangly and have a 6'8 wingspan contributing to that. any ideas on how to put on weight? i've been eating 5 meals a day and working out and i seem to have hit a plateau previously being at 165 pounds.

Add more meat to your diet, and eat something within an hour after you workout.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #32
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTrigger
is this fat? if yes, what should my target weight be. not trying to muscle up, just trying to look slim

Worthless, tiny insignificunt.

You best be under 12 years old.

edit: Mid20's in '07. You miserable oompa-loompa Andy Milonakis a$$ basturd.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 03-05-2009 at 11:21 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #33
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dont **** wit J$
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #34
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And this is the ***** that used to try to jump my ****?

This fat little son of an elf?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:22 PM   #35
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

And this is the ***** that used to try to jump my ****?

This fat little son of an elf?

the camel that used to jump your poop?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #36
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Worthless, tiny insignificunt.

You best be under 12 years old.

edit: Mid20's in '07. You miserable oompa-loompa Andy Milonakis a$$ basturd.

he called me fat when he's legally a midget and weighs almost as much as me
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #37
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTrigger
is this fat? if yes, what should my target weight be. not trying to muscle up, just trying to look slim

Probably a little overweight. You should shoot for 130'sh. Checkout Metafast. A lot of people are hyping it right now...
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:10 AM   #38
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im 5'7" 133lbs
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:24 AM   #39
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gad23
eh guys i need some advice too. i'm 6'3 and 180 pounds but yet i look like a undernourished kid. eg tayshaun prince skinny. im gangly and have a 6'8 wingspan contributing to that. any ideas on how to put on weight? i've been eating 5 meals a day and working out and i seem to have hit a plateau previously being at 165 pounds.

really?
im 6 3 or 6 4 and 190
is ten pounds that much of a difference cuz i am lean but not tayshaun skinny
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 AM   #40
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #41
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

When I was 17, to about 19, I weighed about 140 and I'm 5-11. I always got comments that I was too skinny. I'm like 170 now and I feel in much better shape and healthier.

I think 140 for you would be about right based on height.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #42
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

your percentage body fat is the key

some guys are more muscular than others. i knew a guy who was abour 5'5" but closer to 180 lbs-- without an ounce of fat-- and his nickname was "mighty mouse"

another easy way to tell if you are "fat" is your belt size. at 5'5" it ideally would be about 30"
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #43
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

You can goto your doctor to find out your body fat percentage.

Also, you can work out your BMI - http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #44
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

My BMI is 21.4

Your BMI is 23.3 (normal)
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #45
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Are you Earl Boykins?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: