Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-14-2006, 12:02 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I say forget the future plan and win now!!!!

I understand Mitch has a plan to lure in another superstar but let's face reality, Kobe Bryant is not getting any younger.

I appreciate What mitch is tryin to do but we cant wait all the time. I say lets win now.

Lets make big trades, forget Salary cap, thats just insecurity.

Lets get big help now because we can do that in the future also.

We are impatient and hungry for another finals appearance and we have many good pieces but we wont get anywhere if we keep waiting for money.

What do you all thnk?
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:26 PM   #2
Lakerfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Lakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I understand Mitch has a plan to lure in another superstar but let's face reality, Kobe Bryant is not getting any younger.

I appreciate What mitch is tryin to do but we cant wait all the time. I say lets win now.

We are impatient and hungry for another finals appearance and we have many good pieces but we wont get anywhere if we keep waiting for money.

What do you all thnk?

Great idea...too bad 10th pick wasted on Bynum and not on Granger. Missing out on Artest hurt as well.

The future is another 7th seed if they are lucky. Alot of teams are better.
Lakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:29 PM   #3
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

Yeah im with you
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

What do you all thnk?

It can go either way...yea we want to win now but what big trades can we really make...we have lamar for trading bait and that is all...i dont know if we can pull off some blockbuster trade to bring in a superstar...but yes i agree with you kobe is not getting younger...whatever they plan on doing must be in the next 2 years at least...i think they are hoping next summer will be their big push to real contention becasue brian grants contract comes off the books..i dont think they can wait longer than next summer...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:05 PM   #5
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Great idea...too bad 10th pick wasted on Bynum and not on Granger. Missing out on Artest hurt as well.

Andrew Bynum was not a bad pick. He is going to be one of those players that you have to wait a long time on and reap the rewards later. He will be a good guy to have around in the future and you will be thankful we have him. Would Danny Granger contribute quicker? Yes, no doubt. You have to remember Bynum came out of High School, and he is no LeBron James and you would be foolish to think it was a bad pick when he hasn't even had enough time to develop. Just give the guy time, ok? And we aren't gonna get any superstars with Lamar Odom. And even if we did, we would have to give up alot of our role players to make it happen. And even two superstars won't win us a championship. You need a team to win. And we aren't going to get a Shaquille O'Neal caliber player even if we trade everyone but Kobe on our team. We don't need another superstar. We need rebounders and passers, and maybe another shooter, like Q-Rich or something. But no superstars.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: