Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 07-15-2006, 01:49 AM   #46
mayorhoiberg
I brick open layups

mayorhoiberg has an OK reputation so far

It's hilarious to read the beginning of this thread and see how many people thought this was a serious post.
mayorhoiberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:15 AM   #47
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorhoiberg
It's hilarious to read the beginning of this thread and see how many people thought this was a serious post.

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:27 AM   #48
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Does he deserve a max contract? He has done nothing close to what Lebron, Carmelo, and Wade have done. I sure wouldn't break the bank for him, although I would try to extend his contract if I were the Magic, because you never can tell what will happen.

WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:14 AM   #49
Wade871
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Wade871 has an OK reputation so far

just release him he hasn't show me nothing.. HE SUCKS AIN't worth having on your roster i rather have danny foster
Wade871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:09 PM   #50
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade871
just release him he hasn't show me nothing.. HE SUCKS AIN't worth having on your roster i rather have danny foster

I'm not sure i'd go THAT far.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:02 PM   #51
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

i got an idea, he should play better. This guy has talent, but is weak. He is a shooting big that will be a perfect compliment to howard.
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #52
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

Darkos Number for Next Season:
12 ppg
7 rpg
2 apg
2 bpg

Book It.....................
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:13 PM   #53
KWALI
erudite

KWALI has an OK reputation so far
Default Well

Considerign the deals of several BIg's most notabley the ARptors current center.....I think Darko should get a pretty sizeable deal.....based on just his half a year......he wasn't playing becuz we know his Detroit coaches are *****es and he's got Rasheed McDyess and Big Ben in Rotation.......

Just his defensive aggresion is enough to be confident he's a good signing...injuries can't be predicted
KWALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:09 PM   #54
CVMerlot954
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CVMerlot954 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerzFan4Life
12 ppg
7 rpg
2 apg
2 bpg

I concur. I can see Darko averaging those kind of numbers. And maybe even a bit more, if he gets 30+ minutes a game and limit his fouls. 12-15 points sound realistic. He might be able to get 9-11 rebounds, and 3 blocks.

Detriot probably regret trading him now. But it was Darko that wanted to get traded, because he wasn't getting enough minutes.
CVMerlot954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:35 PM   #55
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Talking Play that guitar like a drum...wait...sing for her...

I really want to see Darko progress...everyone has been bagging on him..I want him to do good things.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:48 PM   #56
GothamKnight
High school junior varsity star

GothamKnight has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerzFan4Life
12 ppg
7 rpg
2 apg
2 bpg

i think slightly more blocks because he got 2 in 20 minutes. if he gets 30+ he should block at least 2.5
GothamKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: