Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-06-2007, 07:11 PM   #31
tmacyaokobe01
Banned

tmacyaokobe01 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: is iverson a top 10 player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
What does me being a MOD have to do with this? And how is it related to being knowledgeable or not? A mod is a simple duty, taking care of the forum your designed to be taking care of. Delete spam, post the latest news, etc. But, probably by your estimate (since im assuming you want to be one sooo bad.. ) you have to claim it has something to do with basketball knowledge? Well, no. Idiot. Now, that's "laughable".

thanks for admitting your unknowledgeable.

why do you report me when your the one cursing?

From now i'm just gonna report you now.
tmacyaokobe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:16 PM   #32
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Are you blind? Did you skim through it and call it a day? Talking out of your ass. Where oh where did I say I was unknowledgeable? Show me, then maybe it's true.

Again, out your ass. How was I cursing? By calling you an idiot? Wow, if you take that so seriously then you must be considered a adolescent.
Go for it, how are you gonna report me? "He called me an idiot, I take that to the chest, hard. It hurt, ban him for 3 days!" "Eliminate his MOD rights there after!"

Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #33
tmacyaokobe01
Banned

Quote:
Are you blind? Did you skim thorugh it and call it a day? Talking out of your ass.
where oh where did I say I was unknowledgeable? Show me, then maybe it's true.
Again, out your ass. How was I cursing? By calling you an idiot? Wow, if you take that so seriously then you must be considered a adolescent.
Go for it, how are you gonna report me? "He called me an idiot, I take that to the chest, hard. It hurt, ban him for 3 days!" "Eliminate his MOD rights there after!"

do you type blindfolded?

do you remember that point forward thread where i OWNED you?

all you did is curse because your too pathetic to name facts.

You are completely unknowledgeable all you do is curse at people when they don't agree with you when your a crack addict.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:19 PM   #34
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Yup, you owned me alright. :rollingeyes: Explain that then there's a slim change that I can take that statement seriously.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #35
tmacyaokobe01
Banned

Quote:
Yup, you owned me alright. Explain that then I could probably take that statement seriously.
well a crack addict like you?

your a stubborn fool with no knowledge.

shouldn't you be writing more hate letters to Yao?
Old 08-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #36
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I think after the top 6 everybody else is bundled up up to maybe 12-13 and the list can be altered any given day or certainly week.

1. Duncan
2. Kobe
These are the 2 that actually earned their spots as the best.

Generally I think most of the next group can be bundled up to, but these guys have either won something or are just media darlings or media darlings because they've won something. Or if you're a conspiracy theorists, won something because they're media darlings :wink: :wink:. But that hype won't let them drop much in the general public.

Lebron/Wade/Nash/Dirk

Then there's Melo/Tmac/AI/Yao/Kidd/Arenas/Pierce and pretty much I'd personally take it in that order

Now back to those darlings. I don't think Nash is a top 10 individual talent in the league. I think he's a great player, and happens to be on an amazingly talented team with a system befitting to him. However, given he's winning in a situation where pretty much any good pg would win in, and was handed MVPs, then he has to be that high. Dirk? he has his ups and downs and I believe his great team helps put him up a few spots too. Lebron and Wade, great talents, but again can be arguably grouped with the guys I have at the 8-9 area. But their hype is gonna keep them top 5.

But as for AI, I think he's top 10, if not top 10 then definately in the discussion and will obviously get some votes to be there, so pretty much he's in as no group of people will agree on a top 10

did u forget garnett? or u really think all those players are better than him?
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #37
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Shattap. Go back being ignored on bbs. Or bump your stupid Point Forward thread. I ain't responding to your dumbass no more.

Y2Gezee, did you leave out Garnett by mistake or was it just from a personal grudge you have against him or what? Because he's essentially a lock in the top 10, if not top 5.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:24 PM   #38
tmacyaokobe01
Banned

Quote:
Shattap. Go back being ignored on bbs. Or bump your stupid Point Forward thread. I ain't responding to your dumbass no more.

Y2Gezee, did you leave out Garnett by mistake or was it just from a personal grudge you have against him or what? Because he's essentially a lock in the top 10, if not top 5.
lmao, go to justbball and try arguing this with Durvasa and Locke who are also clutch members go to NBA.com and argue with the bloggers there.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #39
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacyaokobe01
do you type blindfolded?

do you remember that point forward thread where i OWNED you?

all you did is curse because your too pathetic to name facts.

You are completely unknowledgeable all you do is curse at people when they don't agree with you when your a crack addict.

good job taking the thread completely off-topic.

btw, AI is a better player than Yao. AI is the second best scorer in the league. He's a good playmaker. Steals the ball.

Yao on the other hand. Scores the ball from 12 feet away even though he's 7'6'' 280lbs. He occasionally blocks shots, but not nearly enough. He rebounds the ball decently. Basically, when he goes for 25/10, everyone is surprised. When Iverson goes for an equivalent statline for a combo guard, like 24/6, its what we all expect from him. Usually more
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:31 PM   #40
Fudge
Coke Boyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
- Was a top MVP candidate at one point in the season
- Still one of the best scorers in the league
- Carried the Rockets without Yao
- Is a playmaker
- Can score, rebound, defend, pass, steal, block. Most all-arounded player behind Kevin Garnett and Lebron James

Just a brief explanation.
Exactly. How do you not include McGrayd out of the top 10. His groaning back issues certainly dropped him down a level or to, but look at the guy. He's still looking fresh on the court, dropping 3's shooting from anywhere on the court. His efficiency is the main problem -- from the start of his career until now.

Some people are taking it way too seriously on Tracy, considering that you all have Melo close (where you can retain the 2nd round-virgin factor) to the top 10, if not included.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:33 PM   #41
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillswithaz
Yao on the other hand. Scores the ball from 12 feet away even though he's 7'6'' 280lbs.

Other than Duncan, who's a better interior scorer? No one.

Quote:
He occasionally blocks shots, but not nearly enough.

Two a game not good enough? Isn't that sort of the mark of a good shot blocker?

Quote:
Basically, when he goes for 25/10, everyone is surprised.

Guess a lot of people were surprised last season then, as he was half a rebound a way from averaging that.

Last edited by The Answer : 08-06-2007 at 07:42 PM.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #42
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah, I forgot about KG. I actually think he's top 5 and ahead of the likes of Nash and Dirk, but I'll put him at about 8. Look at the previous post (wins) as to why not higher.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:44 PM   #43
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Yes Iverson is top 10. It doesn't look that way because he's playing with Melo.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:47 PM   #44
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

In my opinion Iverson is no longer a top ten player. He is just outside, however.

My rankings based upon last season.

1. Duncan
2. Kobe
3. Lebron
4. Wade
5. Garnett
6. Nash
7. Yao
8. Dirk
9. Carmelo
10. McGrady
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:58 PM   #45
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

Iverson would average 31 and 7 playing for half of the NBA's teams.

he just happened to get on a top 10 team. you won't see him get near 30ppg again but i think people forget how good the guy is sometimes.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: