Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-07-2007, 12:33 PM   #16
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jamal Crawford or Jr Smith??

Jamal Crawford easily wins. Smith... he's on my team, but I don't necessarily like him. He jacks up bad shots and if he's not scoring, he's not impacting the game. He lives off of raw athleticism, shooting tons of shots, and slashing. Crawford has more skill.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:44 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jamal crawford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jr for all the reasons already mentioned.. and jr a better scorer than jamal? no way
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember a game last year where J.R. hit like........10(?) 3-pointers in the first half. Dude was just locked and loaded. I am waiting to hear from that player again.........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #19
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Crawford.
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:14 PM   #20
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: Jamal Crawford or Jr Smith??

Give me Junior Smith

I Know his name is Earl i am just messing up with the peeps!!!

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-07-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:18 PM   #21
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Give me Junior Smith
Dude, his name is Earl.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #22
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Crawford. Can handle the ball exceptionally well, has great range, can play the 1 or the 2 sometimes the 3, and is one of the clutchest players in the league.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:22 PM   #23
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Dude, his name is Earl.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #24
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Give me Junior Smith

Explain yourself...Why do you actually think JR Smith at this point in his career is better than J Crawford...???

I think Jamal Crawford is better because he is clutch, he is just as athletic as JR and he scores in bunches....Jamal is capable of playing 3 positions and he is experienced and mature unlike JR...

Jamal Athleticism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wkXcMgpgM

Jamal Clutch:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V45qYbjOd4
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #25
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Crawford
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #26
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
Crawford. Can handle the ball exceptionally well, has great range, can play the 1 or the 2 sometimes the 3, and is one of the clutchest players in the league.

Quick English Lesson: The proper saying is most clutch

Now back to our regular scheduled thread....
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:28 PM   #27
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Quick English Lesson: The proper saying is most clutch

Now back to our regular scheduled thread....

My condolences.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #28
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
It's frightening to see someone that is unanimously voted as an even worst player than Crawford. And there's really no disputing it either.

JR Smith is one of the worst basketball players in the entire NBA. I'll leave it at that.

NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:47 PM   #29
ChrisConley
Local High School Star

ChrisConley has an OK reputation so far

Crawford is better than Smith, but I must say Crawford sucks. He is streaky as all heck (he'll shoot 65% one night then 30% for 5 straight nights), his ballhandling skills are not all that (he uses that one move most of the time: crossover pull it back fadeaway), and he is not at all clutch. Because Isiah puts the ball in his hands so much, it looks like he's clutch when he makes 20% of his game winners. In one game (I think that one where Lee tipped in the game winner with 0.1 secs left), I saw Crawford miss 3 game winners. In one game!! Why don't they give it to Steph!!?? It's ridiculous! He can penetrate at will, or at least draw the foul. I'm so sick of... "Knicks down by one, Crawford dribbling at the top of the arc, 5 left on the game clock, crossover, fadeaway, for 3... no good... Knicks lose." He takes 3pters when the Knicks are down one or tied!? Are you kidding me!?
ChrisConley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #30
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisConley
Crawford is better than Smith, but I must say Crawford sucks. He is streaky as all heck (he'll shoot 65% one night then 30% for 5 straight nights), his ballhandling skills are not all that (he uses that one move most of the time: crossover pull it back fadeaway), and he is not at all clutch. Because Isiah puts the ball in his hands so much, it looks like he's clutch when he makes 20% of his game winners. In one game (I think that one where Lee tipped in the game winner with 0.1 secs left), I saw Crawford miss 3 game winners. In one game!! Why don't they give it to Steph!!?? It's ridiculous! He can penetrate at will, or at least draw the foul. I'm so sick of... "Knicks down by one, Crawford dribbling at the top of the arc, 5 left on the game clock, crossover, fadeaway, for 3... no good... Knicks lose." He takes 3pters when the Knicks are down one or tied!? Are you kidding me!?

dude wtf are you talking about.. why would they give it to marbury, because he can "penetrate at will"? you just described crawford. his ball handling skills arent all that? are you serious? have you ever seen him play? he has so many moves its crazy.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: