Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2009, 01:57 AM   #46
SmackOrH.A.K
High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation
Default Re: What's Your Basketball Number?

Last year on Freshman A, I wore #1 and my best game was 13 points, 10 rebounds, 6 steals, 3 assist, 1 block.

This year on Varsity I didn't get much playing time cuz I'm only a sophmore and I wore number 5 and 6. My best game wearing number 5 was probably like 2 points 4 rebounds and wearing number 6 I had 4 points and 5+ rebounds.
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #47
dwight20-20
future footer

dwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation here

middle school- 40, honoring one of my dad's players that died in a car accident..

high school- no 40, so i switched to 12 for dwight howard.
dwight20-20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:15 AM   #48
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Number 61.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:51 AM   #49
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I used to wear 21 in elementary and middle school because my birthday is on the 21st, when I was in high school I had to change it because there were older guys than me that wore 21 so I wore 50 (tribute to Corey Maggette) til my senior year when I wore 42 (for Elton Brand). Now in rec leagues I wear 10 (Eric Gordon) but im thinking of getting 88 in tribute to the Shimmyfest legend known as Antoine Walker
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:32 AM   #50
hack_a_shaq
Decent playground baller

hack_a_shaq has an OK reputation so far

hack_a_shaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:35 AM   #51
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

#7 in almost everything*

*If 7 is unavailable i'm #42, I don't wear #7 for soccer because of it's connotation so i'm usually #17. and i was #3 in baseball, ala Dale Murphy)
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #52
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

it was 3 back when i was in 7th grade because of AI when he was killing, but since i started liking oj mayo and the numbers at our school didnt have 32 his numbers so i just did 3+2=5 so from 8th grade to now it has always been 5
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #53
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

12 and 28
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #54
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation

6. Always. I would rather prefer 23, but I wouldn't want to be cocky
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #55
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3, 13, or 14....
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #56
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

35 for KD
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #57
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

69 freshman year. Man that was terrible.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #58
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
69 freshman year. Man that was terrible.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #59
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If i ever make it to the NBA i'd probably switch numbers several times but here's my list:

1. No. 7 now and always
2. No. 1 -for Daniel Gibson and because im No.1 -
3. 72 -in honor of my granny RIP-
4. No. 08 -that year alot of things happened and i'll never forget it-
5. No. 21 -cool number-
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #60
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Number 13 was my first Number Then I wore Number 9 in Honor of Dan Marjerle because my game has always resembled his I wore number 9 all the way from 4th grade through Middle School and 13 and 14 AAU and Junior Varsity then I wore number 42 on Varsity because I moved.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: