Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2007, 12:08 AM   #31
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: Bonds Passed Aaron

Congratulations to Mr. Barry Bonds for hitting his 756th career home run.

Barry Bonds is the new home run king, having passed Hank Aaron on the all-time list.

Other member of the 700th Club ( Career Home run)

Hank Aaron 755th Home Run

Babe Ruth 714 Career Home Run

BARRY BONDS is the GOAT Steroids or no steroids he is one of the best baseball player of all time.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #32
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Bonds Passed Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
How many years in between pictures? im sure anybody could gain 50+ pounds in 5 years, not to mention that it isn't all muscle.

Just keep your head in the sand.........

Its instances like this that make people look like idiots.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #33
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
The fuucck? What color barrier?
was wondering what that was all about also
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:11 AM   #34
deion2123
High school junior varsity star

deion2123 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
sometimes you put it all together at that time..Look at Nash
no...Nash was the same player he was in his 20s....just the competition at the point guard position got worse...and Barry Bonds gained 50 lbs of muscle at age 37 which is impossible to do
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:12 AM   #35
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Shut up about the steroids unless you posting proof or a logical argument..

also does any1 have medical evidence or sorces that prove steroids cause head growth
IGOTGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:13 AM   #36
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it is a milestone to achieve, but it's tainted. bonds probably used steroids, aaron didn't.

and steroids shrinks your head...the one "down there" anyway.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #37
90sDynasty
Decent playground baller

90sDynasty has an OK reputation so far

I knew he was going to hit it, as soon as I tuned in to ESPN and they were showing his live at-bat. Same feeling I got when Mark McGwire hit his 62nd. I rarely watch baseball, and each time I had watched these two historic records broken live, it was the only at-bats I watched during the entire duration of that game. Kind of a freaky coincidence.
90sDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #38
DieHardCeltics
I brick open layups

DieHardCeltics has an OK reputation so far

i dont like barry hes a jackass..... but u gotta give the man credit....steroids doesnt improve the hand eye coordination.....having muscle doesnt mean being good at baseball.
DieHardCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:24 AM   #39
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

For all the people telling everybody to shutup because nothings been proven....

Barry Bonds is a nutcase when it comes to what he puts in his body and everything around him. Everytime things have been misprinted about him he has NEVER hesitated one second to jump down some reporters throat and be a complete asshole

But along comes two guys who had leaked testimony from a grand jury about Bonds using steriods, some testimony coming straight from his trainer that "suposedly" (happy) supplied the steriods, these two guys wrote a INDEPTH book, basically saying BONDS DID STERIODS and you didn't hear a damn peep out of Bonds did you?

If I was a professional athlete and I was on brink of breaking the greatest record in all of sports and if I did it clean..........ESPECIALLY IF I DID IT CLEAN and two guys came out and wrote a book calling me a steriod user.......I WOULD SUE THEIR ASS!!!!!

Bonds did nothing.

Last edited by TMac&Luther : 08-08-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #40
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardCeltics
i dont like barry hes a jackass..... but u gotta give the man credit....steroids doesnt improve the hand eye coordination.....having muscle doesnt mean being good at baseball.

Steriods don't improve hand and eye cordnation.

What they do give you is the ability to heal from injuries, stay on the field, and they give you raw light tower power............everything you need to hit 756 homeruns.

I don't give the man one ounce of credit, In my eyes Hank Aaron is still the king, that is a man that has class and had to chase the record in the deep south through death threats to himself and his family...
Old 08-08-2007, 12:31 AM   #41
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the most suspicious part of his stats is the 70+ hr season. previously he has never hit over 45. and even after
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:33 AM   #42
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
Steriods don't improve hand and eye cordnation.

What they do give you is the ability to heal from injuries, stay on the field, and they give you raw light tower power............everything you need to hit 756 homeruns.

I don't give the man one ounce of credit, In my eyes Hank Aaron is still the king, that is a man that has class and had to chase the record in the deep south through death threats to himself and his family...

you overestimate the effects of steroids...Barry could have gotten just as big working out hard...

Its all genes...I went from a skinny 190 6"5 kid to 220 between benching 280 and squatting 500 lbs.. that way 30 lbs in 2 years with no steriods or even supplements other then the free protein shake i got after workouts from the desk...

It is totally possible to get that big...Look how Kobe can manipulate his boby yearly...
IGOTGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:38 AM   #43
sublime
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sublime has an OK reputation so far

sublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:38 AM   #44
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
you overestimate the effects of steroids...Barry could have gotten just as big working out hard...

Its all genes...I went from a skinny 190 6"5 kid to 220 between benching 280 and squatting 500 lbs.. that way 30 lbs in 2 years with no steriods or even supplements other then the free protein shake i got after workouts from the desk...

It is totally possible to get that big...Look how Kobe can manipulate his boby yearly...

I used to work for a sports medicine clinic.........That shit does not happen in your late freaking 30's, its physically impossible
Old 08-08-2007, 12:40 AM   #45
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

A-Rods breaking it
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: