Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far
Default Your World War 3 Strategy?

First and foremost - this thread is intended to be fun and purely for entertainment purposes only. The intent is not to express hate or malice towards another race of people or entire nations. The purpose is to provide your personal strategy of how to win the war.

To keep things simple, you are head general, commander in chief or whatever you want to call yourself. You represent the United States of America, and you're the mastermind behind this great nation's war plan. What would you do to help the US prevail and triumph in the greatest and perhaps final war ever in the history of our planet?

Would you form an alliance with Russia, then destroy the rest of the world along their side?

Maybe you'd want to rain a nuclear shower on London and eradicate those "bloody bastards" once and for all.

Perhaps you'd invade Canada and Mexico, capture all their men ages 18-25 and enroll them into the US Army, enlisting them as the "front line" like we did blacks back in Vietnam.

What would you do? How would you go about winning this war?
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Your World War 3 Strategy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagat
First and foremost - this thread is intended to be fun and purely for entertainment purposes only. The intent is not to express hate or malice towards another race of people or entire nations. The purpose is to provide your personal strategy of how to win the war.

To keep things simple, you are head general, commander in chief or whatever you want to call yourself. You represent the United States of America, and you're the mastermind behind this great nation's war plan. What would you do to help the US prevail and triumph in the greatest and perhaps final war ever in the history of our planet?

Would you form an alliance with Russia, then destroy the rest of the world along their side?

Maybe you'd want to rain a nuclear shower on London and eradicate those "bloody bastards" once and for all.

Perhaps you'd invade Canada and Mexico, capture all their men ages 18-25 and enroll them into the US Army, enlisting them as the "front line" like we did blacks back in Vietnam.

Who are we fighting WWIII against? That will dictate the strategy.

War planning is built on who you are fighting and what their capabilities are.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
Cavs Fan
Kids at the park dunk on me

Cavs Fan has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

You are not talking about war, you are talking about complete annihilation/domination of the free standing world. In that case a bioweapon with a short life span or with an antidote/vaccine would be the offensive country's best bet

Last edited by Cavs Fan : 08-08-2007 at 01:01 PM.
Cavs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:54 AM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kill every man, woman and child.

War should be used very rarely and as an endgame.

As Metallica once said "Kill 'Em All"

Now, I'm not talking about Arabs, I'm talking about whoever they're at war with whenever WW3 happens....if ever.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 PM   #5
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Who are we fighting WWIII against? That will dictate the strategy.

War planning is built on who you are fighting and what their capabilities are.

Use your imagination... be creative...
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #6
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Invoke the one true God and then fight behind his banner eliminating the other God.

(Christian God vs Allah, though they are technically one and the same, good luck convincing the opposing parties)
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Invoke the one true God and then fight behind his banner eliminating the other God.

(Christian God vs Allah, though they are technically one and the same, good luck convincing the opposing parties)

Can we have a cool fight like in Kingdom of Heaven with swords and horses too?

Deals off though if Bush doesn't come riding in with a silver face mask.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #8
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Can we have a cool fight like in Kingdom of Heaven with swords and horses too?

Deals off though if Bush doesn't come riding in with a silver face mask.

Bush can come in riding that huge throne carried by 50 men like Xerxes in 300.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #9
The A-Hole
Banned

The A-Hole has an OK reputation so far

WW3 should be fought with nothing but fu*king dirt clods and super soakers full of piss. POW's should be **** on and forced to bone farm animals.
The A-Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 02:51 PM   #10
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

I say we do the same thing all those English did to us, I say it's payback.And stick an American Flag in the PM's chest. Then the people from Blue Collar TV do stand up at the head office. Plus we admit we killed the princess. Getter Dun.
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:09 PM   #11
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Isn't this simple? I mean WWIII happens and we are going dump every nuke we have on the other country. They'll drop every nuke they have on us, and if you live in a big city your prob. gonna die.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:10 PM   #12
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Isn't this simple? I mean WWIII happens and we are going dump every nuke we have on the other country. They'll drop every nuke they have on us, and if you live in a big city your prob. gonna die.

Nukes suck. plasma based weaponry capable of instantly vaporizing a human being is so much cooler
Old 08-08-2007, 03:17 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I like satellite guns more.

As for land based weapons, I choose rail guns. But ones that can shoot through anything up to 2000 miles away and follow the curve of the earth. I can snipe all of the Middle Eastern dictators from a base in Iraq.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #14
proof
Banned

proof has an OK reputation so far

Drop the Y-chromosome bomb and eliminate all men...oh wait.
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Ok.

First we pay some lunny archeologists to act as though they found some ridiculously cool and history altering tumb in Egypt but we leave some crazy virus down there thats been dormant for 1000 years and it causes a modern plague.

Then we nuke the hell out of Nigeria as soon as we get that done, all the aid organizations will start pouring into Africa and the leaders start coming to show their support. We start blaming a middle easter country for doing it by having Bush come on tv and saying "it was them!" and pointing his finger in the general direction of Iran.

We send Micko over to Iran and he becomes the face of the Irani revolutionary culture. As soon as that happens, we get Micko to start an uprising and give his weapons. But then we kill him too. The whole Irani revolutionary rebellion goes nuts without their leader. Chaos everywhere. Bush comes on tv and says, "haha, I told you it was him." Tabloids start reporting that Micko got killed by the Irani Prez after their affair became public news.

Since, Iran is out of the picture now, we focus all our money on building the Death Star and after Dick Cheney kills Bush in a hunting accident, George Lucas is chosen as President by Oprach which can actually happen because Bush nullified the Constitution as his last act as president.

After the Death Star goes up into the sky, we invite all the world leaders except for the Swiss to the Death Star. But on their way up, we shoot their plane down with our invisible death star lazers but we blame it on Cheney's quail hunting mishap. (We leave the swiss alone because George Lucas likes their chocolate)

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 08-08-2007 at 05:24 PM.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: