Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #16
Marko Jaric
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Marko Jaric has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Your World War 3 Strategy?

I find all the countries that we can easily take over, without exerting much effort. Basically it'll just be a threat-down, and I take control of the country. Then, I make every living human in those countries aid. All the normal people age 10+ will go fight war. All the disabled/10- kids will make guns, cook, and build stuff. I do this to Cuba, Mexico, and Canada should be fine.

Then my new army will invade China since it has so many people(lots of men), and we'll kill all the people who will not join us. Then after we kill all the infidels, we'll inslave the rest, just like Canada, Cuba, and Mexico. Instead of using money and resources to feed all the Chinese people now, i'll have them eat the dead bodies of the people who opposed us. After that about 2-3 years whould have passed, and the 10 year olds in Mexico will be 12-13. I'll send them to invade Brazil with the guns they had been making over the last 2 years. Then i'll just invade everywhere else, and should have the power to do it by then.
Marko Jaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #17
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Ok.

First we pay some lunny archeologists to act as though they found some ridiculously cool and history altering tumb in Egypt but we leave some crazy virus down there thats been dormant for 1000 years and it causes a modern plague.

Then we nuke the hell out of Nigeria as soon as we get that done, all the aid organizations will start pouring into Africa and the leaders start coming to show their support. We start blaming a middle easter country for doing it by having Bush come on tv and saying "it was them!" and pointing his finger in the general direction of Iran.

We send Micko over to Iran and he becomes the face of the Irani revolutionary culture. As soon as that happens, we get Micko to start an uprising and give his weapons. But then we kill him too. The whole Irani revolutionary rebellion goes nuts without their leader. Chaos everywhere. Bush comes on tv and says, "haha, I told you it was him." Tabloids start reporting that Micko got killed by the Irani Prez after their affair became public news.

Since, Iran is out of the picture now, we focus all our money on building the Death Star and after Dick Cheney kills Bush in a hunting accident, George Lucas is chosen as President by Oprach which can actually happen because Bush nullified the Constitution as his last act as president.

After the Death Star goes up into the sky, we invite all the world leaders except for the Swiss to the Death Star. But on their way up, we shoot their plane down with our invisible death star lazers but we blame it on Cheney's quail hunting mishap. (We leave the swiss alone because George Lucas likes their chocolate)

K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Ok.

First we pay some lunny archeologists to act as though they found some ridiculously cool and history altering tumb in Egypt but we leave some crazy virus down there thats been dormant for 1000 years and it causes a modern plague.

Then we nuke the hell out of Nigeria as soon as we get that done, all the aid organizations will start pouring into Africa and the leaders start coming to show their support. We start blaming a middle easter country for doing it by having Bush come on tv and saying "it was them!" and pointing his finger in the general direction of Iran.

We send Micko over to Iran and he becomes the face of the Irani revolutionary culture. As soon as that happens, we get Micko to start an uprising and give his weapons. But then we kill him too. The whole Irani revolutionary rebellion goes nuts without their leader. Chaos everywhere. Bush comes on tv and says, "haha, I told you it was him." Tabloids start reporting that Micko got killed by the Irani Prez after their affair became public news.

Since, Iran is out of the picture now, we focus all our money on building the Death Star and after Dick Cheney kills Bush in a hunting accident, George Lucas is chosen as President by Oprach which can actually happen because Bush nullified the Constitution as his last act as president.

After the Death Star goes up into the sky, we invite all the world leaders except for the Swiss to the Death Star. But on their way up, we shoot their plane down with our invisible death star lazers but we blame it on Cheney's quail hunting mishap. (We leave the swiss alone because George Lucas likes their chocolate)

Then every American suddenly drops dead.

Canada > America

We win, you lose

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:47 AM   #19
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

my WW3 strategy? avoiding it sounds nice
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:14 AM   #20
Black Durant Jam
I hit open 5-footers

Black Durant Jam has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
my WW3 strategy? avoiding it sounds nice
give this man the Nobel Prize
Black Durant Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:54 AM   #21
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

There's no way to avoid a 3rd World War. It's inevitable in every sense of the word itself.

Albert Einstein - "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

Got nuclear winter?
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 PM   #22
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i dunno, the *naive* child in me tends to believe anything is avoidable if approached properly
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: