Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #136
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why does everybody think the Lakers will miss the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Give Me Today Days Stats, Yao Is The Best Center In The Nba, Hey I'm Bored Too.

Stats does not reflect impact in a game. Duncan for example, his stats have gone down some, but not his impact in a game.

That's where Kobe needs to understand basketball.

His teammates didn't make the NBA just because they knew somebody. Those guys can play.

He just need to utilize the skills his teammates have just like Jordan did, and they would be more successful.

But Kobe in his quest to be the man can't understand that he had the NBA at his fingetips when he played with Shaq.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:19 PM   #137
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

The difference:

Crazy Ron Artest and AI play hard. As I said in the PUG thread, I'd rather have someone who plays hard than a lazy bum with a bad attitude who has "skillz".

Besides, those are bad examples. Attitudes aside, Crazy Ron Artest and especially AI have some mad baller skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Ron Artest-****ty attitude,poor work ethic,mentally ill
Allen Iverson-****ty attitude,poor work ethic

But are they bums?NO!
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #138
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
but i think they will MISS the playoffs. What, this is Yao related too?
Due to the large number of Rocket fans he just happens to slip into multiple conversations

CP3MVPuke is not the best college basketball team
Rocketfan01:they would if they had Yao
CP3MVP:Yao is 27,he's too old to play college basketball

*Yao dissing alarm*

*30 rockets fans rush the thread*
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #139
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

I'll give you some stats.

Shaq - 4 rings, 1 ring as "Today's" Shaq, led a team with one All Star and a bunch of old dudes to a championship at...33? 34?

Yao - First round exit, even with T-Mac by his side.

Sure, Yao puts up 25/9, and?

Kids today overrate stats instead of understanding there are certain intangibles that make the difference...

Quote:
Give Me Today Days Stats, Yao Is The Best Center In The Nba, Hey I'm Bored Too.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #140
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
The difference:

Crazy Ron Artest and AI play hard. As I said in the PUG thread, I'd rather have someone who plays hard than a lazy bum with a bad attitude who has "skillz".

Besides, those are bad examples. Attitudes aside, Crazy Ron Artest and especially AI have some mad baller skills.

If Kwame is that bad why did he not find his way out of the league 3 years ago?

Rodney White did
Old 08-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #141
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Quote:
Due to the large number of Rocket fans he just happens to slip into multiple conversations

CP3MVPuke is not the best college basketball team
Rocketfan01:they would if they had Yao
CP3MVP:Yao is 27,he's too old to play college basketball

*Yao dissing alarm*

*30 rockets fans rush the thread*
Old 08-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #142
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ron Artest-****ty attitude,poor work ethic,mentally ill
Allen Iverson-****ty attitude,poor work ethic

But are they bums?NO!

A.I. wants to win in the worst way, and he plays hurt all the time. I have no idea how you claim he has a bad attitude and poor work ethic. Nobody has ever questioned A.I. heart.

Ron Artest is just nuts in the head. He does not understand team ball. that is his main problem. Evey thing else about has no relation on the court.

You gotta try harder next time.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #143
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are also entitled to be WRONG!

WHY do you think they will miss the playoffs?

Quote:
Hello? The Lakers have made the playoffs for the last 2 seasons:

Yes, with Kobe playing his best out there. Now he's the one saying to yall Laker fans go **** your mother.

Quote:
What makes them miss the playoffs for this season? Injuries?

Kobe was the only reason Lakers made it. Now he doesn't want to play for his team, I guess you guys don't get it.

Quote:
Please. in the end Kobe finds a way to help the team win games.

Again, that's when he played his heart out there, NOW HE WANTS TO LEAVE!

Quote:
So for all you h@ters, go **** your mother.

That's not going to change the fact that Kobe wants a trade. Again he's the one saying to the Lakers organization " go **** your mother."
Final words: Lakers made the playoffs because of Kobe, now that he doesn't want to be with the Lakers, bye bye playoffs. AND SHAQ OVERWEIGHT IS STILL BETTER THAN KWAME AND BYNUM PUT TOGETHER.

That's why! I had typed this already, but I guess you didn't read it.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #144
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Because people like Kupcake think he has "potential".

Kind of like Bynum...

Quote:

Rodney White did
Old 08-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #145
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

My bad! I actually did read it, and agreed with the italicized part. I totally forgot though.

Quote:
Quote:
Hello? The Lakers have made the playoffs for the last 2 seasons:

Yes, with Kobe playing his best out there. Now he's the one saying to yall Laker fans go **** your mother.

Quote:
What makes them miss the playoffs for this season? Injuries?

Kobe was the only reason Lakers made it. Now he doesn't want to play for his team, I guess you guys don't get it.

Quote:
Please. in the end Kobe finds a way to help the team win games.

Again, that's when he played his heart out there, NOW HE WANTS TO LEAVE!

Quote:
So for all you h@ters, go **** your mother.

That's not going to change the fact that Kobe wants a trade. Again he's the one saying to the Lakers organization " go **** your mother."
Final words: Lakers made the playoffs because of Kobe, now that he doesn't want to be with the Lakers, bye bye playoffs. AND SHAQ OVERWEIGHT IS STILL BETTER THAN KWAME AND BYNUM PUT TOGETHER.

That's why! I had typed this already, but I guess you didn't read it.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #146
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
I'll name 7
Shaq
Ewing
Olajuwan
Robinson
Dikembe
Mourning
Parrish

Smits is debatable
Am I right or am I right?
Old 08-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #147
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Because people like Kupcake think he has "potential".

Kind of like Bynum...

Bynum should've gone to Connecticut

Enough Said About Him.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #148
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:

Rodney White did

because teams still hope for that one Day when Kwame plays like a stud.

Of course now the Lakers have the other kwame named Bynum.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #149
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

If I was Kupcake, I'd pitch a trade to Larry Legend like this:

"Look Larry, I'm giving you two players with huge UPSIDE and POTENTIAL. How can you turn that down for JO?"

Maybe as a consolation, Kupcake will let Larry Legend punch a statue of Magic or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
because teams still hope for that one Day when Kwame plays like a stud.

Of course now the Lakers have the other kwame named Bynum.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #150
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Am I right or am I right?

You are wrong. You even quoted yourself. Classic. Go back a couple of pages to where I made my post and see what I meant when I said, "name 5".

Hint....I meant name 5 of today.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: