Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #181
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why does everybody think the Lakers will miss the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Should I post some videos and pictures of Shaq hoisting the championship trophy with D-Wade and receiving his ring for their Finals victory that year?

Or do I need to add pictures and videos of the Rockets going home at the end of round 1 again? Or how about some videos of T-Mac crying after they scrub out in the first round AGAIN?

I already know Heat won because of WADE. Yes, change the subject. Go get something else to cover up the truth that Yao is better than Shaq, that's not going to change the reality. Like i said, get someone or something else to try to cover up the reality that Yao is better than Shaq.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #182
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

Indeed. The Lakers squad outside of Kobe and a healthy + motivated Odom is pretty sorry. I just don't think Kobe will accept losing though. He has too much pride to taint his legacy by being pouty. Say what you want, but the dude is a competitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
It's like this every year. But for once, those who are predicting they miss the playoffs have a good point. The whole West has improved...Kobe has made demands for Lakers to do something to improve, but they have done NOTHING.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #183
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
It's like this every year. But for once, those who are predicting they miss the playoffs have a good point. The whole West has improved...Kobe has made demands for Lakers to do something to improve, but they have done NOTHING.
Amen. great post.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:31 PM   #184
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

I tire of this. Their games speak for themselves. Shaq has nothing to prove. Yao does.

The point is, Shaq leaving the franchise was a huge blow for the Lakers. Whether Kobe wanted him gone or not is up for debate. What's even worse though, is that Kupcake got some decent players in return for Shaq in Odom and Butler. He then proceeds to trade Butler for KWAME BROWN.

If the Lakers tank, it's not Kobe's fault...it's Kupcake's fault. This is very much like how McFail wasted KG in Minny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
I already know Heat won because of WADE. Yes, change the subject. Go get something else to cover up the truth that Yao is better than Shaq, that's not going to change the reality. Like i said, get someone or something else to try to cover up the reality that Yao is better than Shaq.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:35 PM   #185
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gotta leave, last comment:
YAO IS BETTER THAN SHAQ, THEY DOUBLE TEAM HIM EVERY TIME, AND LAKERS WILL MISS THE PLAYOFFS
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #186
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Carlos Boozer counts as a double team? Wow, he is really THAT good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
I gotta leave, last comment:
YAO IS BETTER THAN SHAQ, THEY DOUBLE TEAM HIM EVERY TIME, AND LAKERS WILL MISS THE PLAYOFFS
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: