Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official Mandy Moore Thread

I really admire this girl watching her in a Walk to remember and she is a pretty decent performer.

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0219kr5iu.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?i...40002657xv.jpg

http://img98.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img98&image=0149ny.jpg
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:03 PM   #2
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Mandy Moore Thread

apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Walk to Remember is a classic. But she and Macauly Culkin were a trip in that movie Saved! If you loved her in Walk to Remember, you'd want to punch her in that movie.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

Is she related to Roger Moore the guy from the movie Boat Trip.?
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #5
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

You reference Roger Moore and you chose a movie role other than James Bond to describe him? Congrats I guess :shrug:
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #6
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaPetDet
Is she related to Roger Moore the guy from the movie Boat Trip.?

Boat Trip was hysterical, but there is no reason for you to use another role other than 007 to describe Roger Moore. That is his best role, not a homo on a gay cruise.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #7
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I have a big secret... Im a Mandy Moore fan I even watched her concert when she came to Manila is it so ghay to like someone as pretty as Mandy
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:48 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"I'm missin' the NBA like candy............"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i always wanted to fu ck her
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:57 PM   #10
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

she's way overrated, I see better looking women here at Laguna beach everyday.
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:25 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaPetDet
she's way overrated, I see better looking women here at Laguna beach everyday.

You mean on Laguna Beach.

Fruit.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:07 AM   #12
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 08-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #13
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Well at least this one is older!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #14
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Very pretty girl.

Jowever is that pic of her in the yellow dress real? If so she put on a ton of weight Other ones she looks fine.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:50 AM   #15
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-13-2007 at 03:02 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: