Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-11-2007, 05:12 PM   #16
Who'sKobe
Decent playground baller

Who'sKobe has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe Bryant on Jimmy Kimmel

There's nothing wrong with the personality Kobe chooses to show the public, he came off as a calm, easygoing person in the interview.
Who'sKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:59 PM   #17
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who'sKobe
There's nothing wrong with the personality Kobe chooses to show the public, he came off as a calm, easygoing person in the interview.

I think he looked kind of nervous IMO.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:07 PM   #18
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I think he looked kind of nervous IMO.

you would too if millions of people were staring at you
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:17 PM   #19
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

What is this? A dating show? Kobe is shy, Kobe is fake...boo hoo.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #20
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

NIce interview. Funny parts here and there. Kobe is just one of those people who doesn't show to much of personality publicly.

Unless he is talking to a camera about leaving LA.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:10 AM   #21
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave
I almost fell asleep during that interview. No wonder the NBA doesn't appeal to casual fans anymore ... these guys have all the personality of a cardboard box.

Even Jordan was fun to watch when he was on Leno, and Barkely, Rodman, etc. were great.

Yeah, very good point there. The NBA these days is missing the interesting characters that it had in the 90's. The only guy who has an interesting personality these days is Gilbert Arenas... and maybe Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:16 AM   #22
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
Who cares about his personality on a dumb show? He's one of the greatest players in the history of this game. He is rich. He defines greatness. I'd sacrifice 50 years of my life to live Kobe's.
Including almost being convicted of rape, being one of the most hated players in the game, and being seen as THE most selfish player in NBA history?

Those aren't my views of Kobe. But it seems to be popular belief from what I've seen and heard.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:17 AM   #23
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Yeah, very good point there. The NBA these days is missing the interesting characters that it had in the 90's. The only guy who has an interesting personality these days is Gilbert Arenas... and maybe Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace.
I find Ron Artest's personality both disturbing odd. Reminds me a lot of Mike Tyson. It's like they removed a part of his brain that has impaired functioning. Either that or a personality disorder. Personally, I think it's ASPD.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 01:05 AM   #24
Rockets(T-mac)

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Who cares?

Kobe = Greatness

Kobe = Rich

Kobe = Freak
Thats not what the thread is about. Basketball players are more than basketball players they are people too and we are commenting on his personality why does that bother you?
Old 08-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #25
Rockets(T-mac)

Quote:
No they aren't. They are basketball players and that is that. Kobe, and all athletes in general have way too many h.aters who bash their personality. If you don't like a player's personality, go cry. Not one athlete cares what a fan thinks. They shouldn't. While Kobe's busting his ass through ridiculous line drills and sweating his ass off to get in the best shape of his life, idiots are out there making fun of him for being a "whiner," "ballhog," "MJ wannabe," etc.

Deal with the fact that Kobe, and any scrub of an NBA player is a much more accomplished human being than anyone on this board.
You still didnt' answer my question why does it bother you?
Old 08-12-2007, 01:35 AM   #26
Rockets(T-mac)

Quote:
Grow up, kid. You are one sad excuse for a human being.
Good answer. I knew you wouldn't answer the question.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: