Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2007, 06:37 AM   #91
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Was Magic Bi-sexual?

The level of ignorance in this thread is damn scary...
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:05 PM   #92
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter

ReturnOfJimi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Turn off the AM radio.

Umm, Bill Simmons was actually the first to bring the obvious exagerrations and scare tactics about AIDS and HIV to my attention.

He hasn't a thing to do with AM radio, you ignorant schmuck.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:12 PM   #93
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

just a question but how much was the actual subject of MAGIC JOHNSON HAVING AIDS disscussed in this thread?
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #94
dhenk
Why do you care?

dhenk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboi450
AC Green is a stand up guy and should not be mentioned in this adolescent mess. Magic is a man that lost control with women and caught up with the wrong one. Either way if they were straight, black, down low, gay or bi it doesn't matter. It didn't affect their playing ability, there leadership ability, or there ability to have careers beyond the game. I truly hope all the misguided aids awareness was just to rattle cages and not what people really think about the virus transfer. I mean "toilet seats" and "only homosexuals"? This is truly the saddest thread I've ever read.

And it took me 4 sites full of BS to hear the voice of reason...
dhenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:40 PM   #95
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My god there was so much stupidity here that I couldnt even read it anymore.

Jack, you seriously need to re-educate yourself. You are flat ignorant on this subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjohnson
Those stories you have heard are urban myths and nothing more. HIV from blood transfusions was possible in the 70s and 80s but now with our knowledge of HIV/AIDS it's basically impossible.
I said many famous blacks are closet gays because this thread is about a black guy, not a white guy or an asian guy or anything else.

WRONG, it still happens. There is this thing called human error.

Quote:
Yeah thats in 3rd world countries. I have actually done research on this, and theres has never been in a single incident in the united states of someone getting hiv from a needle poke, but it has happened from needle injections obviously when drug users share needles. but there would have to be blood gushing out of your arm for you to get HIV. you don't just get it from a tiny amount.

and its also a scientific fact that africans and african americans are more susceptible to contrcting hiv than any other group, but i don't need this to turn into a racial discussion

WRONG. There are just more likely to be poor and uneducated on how to protect themselves. Educate them and the rate goes down.

Quote:
thats completely false. the HIV virus dies upon any exposure to air.

Uhh, eventually it does. Not instantly though. You don't want to be getting AIDS blood on you if you any kind of open wounds.

Quote:
Well I guess you put it in layman's terms, but studies have shown the the odds of a male getting HIV from a women who actively has HIV/AIDS is less than 1/10,000 during unprotected sex.. So obviously him being gay is a strong possibility

WTF kind of stupid sh!t is this? Do you even understand how the virus works?

Quote:
I wouldn't be suprised. Lots of famous black males are on the down low, like eddie murphy and will smith. plus the fact he got HIV when it's been scientifically proven that its essentially impossible to get hiv from heterosexual contact seems to indicate he may be bisexual.

Again, you are f-ing stupid to the Nth degree if you believe this. That is so false it hurts. You blow you AIDS wad into a woman, she is gonna get it almost every time. Same as if you pop off in your mans backside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
Yeah you hit the nail on head. It's really almost impossible to get HIV if you are a male with a female. You have to get ******l discharge in your pee hole and have it some how travel up in there.

It's not homophobic it's true.

He got a cumshot or two in his day.

Nope, you are WRONG. Not how it works at all. You keep hitting an AIDS woman unprotected you WILL get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
You can get HIV from anywhere. From sitting on a bus to a public bathroom. It doesn't have to be sexually.

It doesnt have to be sex but you are a tad misinformed.

Seriously now, you guys really really need to go learn some real facts. Go work at an AIDS clinic and learn something. (I did for 2 years)
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: