Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-12-2007, 07:29 PM   #16
ndPac
Serious playground baller

ndPac is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Favorite Fast Food Meal

Used to be the Big Cheeseburger from Jack In the Box back when there were 99cents we used to go there all the time that was the spot. . Since theyve about doubled in price so harly ever get em. . usually stick to McD's dollar menu nowadays. . Gotta eat cheap!
ndPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #17
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far

Here's how you eat a Krispy Kreme Burger:

KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:42 PM   #18
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispyKreme0

dizzamn you fat ass... you're a culinary genius.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #19
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wendy's - 2 JBCs and a large fry.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:02 PM   #20
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispyKreme0

That looks absolutely disgusting... for real.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:01 AM   #21
Jabes
Banned

Jabes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenorbust
Chic Fil A.

Three Chicken Sandwhiches
Two Large Waffle Fries
and a Large Dr. Pepper
For FREE!
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:59 AM   #22
ohhh yeaah
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ohhh yeaah has an OK reputation so far

wendys

10 piece chinken nugget

large fries

bacon hamburger

large dr pepper
ohhh yeaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:52 AM   #23
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

at taco bell i get

cheesy gordita crunch with a mexican pizza and cheese and beef quesadia. (i forgot how to spell it)

or i get

cheesy gordita crunch with a meximelt and a grilled stuffed burrito.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:01 AM   #24
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
at taco bell i get

cheesy gordita crunch with a mexican pizza and cheese and beef quesadia. (i forgot how to spell it)

or i get

cheesy gordita crunch with a meximelt and a grilled stuffed burrito.

Speaking of taco bell I hate the idiots who work there. Here's why:

Yesterday, I was at my grandmother's house. She wanted a chalupa from Taco bell. So me and my mother drove to taco bell, gave the b!tch who worked there the order after she asked for it(JUST A MOTHER FUCKIN CHALUPA). So we pulled forward and she says she can't give us anything because we didn't order yet, but she just TOLD US to pull forward. So we drive around and then go back through to get my grandma her damn chalupa. The lady takes the order this time and I ask if she can read it back for me(because her dumbass obviously wasn't paying attention last time). The lady yells "EXCUSE ME!?!?!". I told her I just wanted to hear that she got my order, and she goes "LOOK I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU, NOW DO YOU WANT YOUR ORDER OR NOT!" I am thinking she is crazy or something because that doesn't even make sense... the whole point of ordering was obviously because I WANT THE ****ING ORDER. So I told her yeah I just want my order and she yells back at me "DO YOU WANT THE CHALUPA OR NOT". I am like "YES JUST GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN CHALUPA".

true story, happened yesterday. I'm not going back there no matter what, I don't care what the **** someone wants, **** taco bell. That **** reminded me of that "trapped in the drive thru" song by weird al yankovic or whatever his name is.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #25
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fast food: Double Cheeseburger with Sprite, no ice.

Favourite meal: Loads of salmon sushi with calafornia rolls and some prawn tampura to top it off. Green tea as well.
brantonli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:04 AM   #26
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Speaking of taco bell I hate the idiots who work there. Here's why:

Yesterday, I was at my grandmother's house. She wanted a chalupa from Taco bell. So me and my mother drove to taco bell, gave the b!tch who worked there the order after she asked for it(JUST A MOTHER FUCKIN CHALUPA). So we pulled forward and she says she can't give us anything because we didn't order yet, but she just TOLD US to pull forward. So we drive around and then go back through to get my grandma her damn chalupa. The lady takes the order this time and I ask if she can read it back for me(because her dumbass obviously wasn't paying attention last time). The lady yells "EXCUSE ME!?!?!". I told her I just wanted to hear that she got my order, and she goes "LOOK I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU, NOW DO YOU WANT YOUR ORDER OR NOT!" I am thinking she is crazy or something because that doesn't even make sense... the whole point of ordering was obviously because I WANT THE ****ING ORDER. So I told her yeah I just want my order and she yells back at me "DO YOU WANT THE CHALUPA OR NOT". I am like "YES JUST GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN CHALUPA".

true story, happened yesterday. I'm not going back there no matter what, I don't care what the **** someone wants, **** taco bell. That **** reminded me of that "trapped in the drive thru" song by weird al yankovic or whatever his name is.

dang that's messed up. i would of did something crazy but they have cameras around the place.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:28 AM   #27
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

double cheeseburgers and fish sandwiches from burger king.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:39 PM   #28
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

McDonald's -2 cheeseburger meal
Burger King- Whopper Jr meal and 2 tacos
Jack in the Box - sourdough jack meal
Whataburger - #7 with cheese and jalapenos, toasted buns on both sides
Wendys- just raid the 99cent menu, cheeseburger delux, chili, and potato
Panda Express- low mein, kung pao chicken, black pepper chicken
Dairy Queen- Hungerbuster with toasted buns
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #29
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Popeyes 3 piece chicken combo, spicy of course!

I loved it when MC Donalds had there fish sandwiches for 99 cents, now there rediculously priced...
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:51 PM   #30
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Big Mac Meal
Large Fries
Orange Pop

Snack wrap for later.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: