Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2007, 04:40 AM   #31
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Fast Food Meal

KFC big crunch combo with gravy on the side. Lowest grade of chicken possible, mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #32
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Chicken quesadilla at Taco Bell.

The chicken bowl at KFC is pretty good too.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:30 PM   #33
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Speaking of taco bell I hate the idiots who work there. Here's why:

Yesterday, I was at my grandmother's house. She wanted a chalupa from Taco bell. So me and my mother drove to taco bell, gave the b!tch who worked there the order after she asked for it(JUST A MOTHER FUCKIN CHALUPA). So we pulled forward and she says she can't give us anything because we didn't order yet, but she just TOLD US to pull forward. So we drive around and then go back through to get my grandma her damn chalupa. The lady takes the order this time and I ask if she can read it back for me(because her dumbass obviously wasn't paying attention last time). The lady yells "EXCUSE ME!?!?!". I told her I just wanted to hear that she got my order, and she goes "LOOK I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU, NOW DO YOU WANT YOUR ORDER OR NOT!" I am thinking she is crazy or something because that doesn't even make sense... the whole point of ordering was obviously because I WANT THE ****ING ORDER. So I told her yeah I just want my order and she yells back at me "DO YOU WANT THE CHALUPA OR NOT". I am like "YES JUST GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN CHALUPA".

true story, happened yesterday. I'm not going back there no matter what, I don't care what the **** someone wants, **** taco bell. That **** reminded me of that "trapped in the drive thru" song by weird al yankovic or whatever his name is.

Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:56 PM   #34
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

i usually like to go light last time i went to a combo kfc:pizza hut

I wanted pizza but i wanted chicken so i threw a fit and got fried chicken pizza xxl, 2 litters of mountain dew, about a pound and a hlaf of fries, sausage from dennys and a small sweedish boy. too much?
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:08 PM   #35
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Quote:
Here's how you eat a Krispy Kreme Burger:

Haven't they started serving those at MLB ballparks? St. Louis I think?

As for mine, I'm a West Coast man, so give me a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger combo at Carl's Jr. or about 8 chili dogs and some chili cheese fries from Wienerschnitzel.
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:38 PM   #36
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in and out burger, double double with fries and a coke
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:49 AM   #37
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

I love In and Out and KFC.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: