Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-12-2007, 08:34 PM   #16
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 07 Draft sleepers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Javaris Critterion
Marco Bellinelli

cosign!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:20 PM   #17
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Tucker, Strawberrry, Marcus Williams, McRoberts, Nichols

And somewhere down the line Haluska is going to be a hero for a game.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:08 AM   #18
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I'm listing Almond as a sleeper cause I've seen quite a few Jazz fans suggest that they don't have any capable players at the SG spot.

I listed Terry and Nichols cause while they may not (doubt this but it is possible) make it with the teams that drafted them both are legit NBA players and will have far longer careers than a handful of players drafted ahead of them.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #19
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think LA LAKERS Fresh men Javaris Crittenton would be an important factor in the Lakers Camp next season. I expect him to get quality minutes now that Smush Parker is gone while Jordan Farmar is still adjusting playing in the NBA.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #20
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Alando Tucker will be a huge sleeper. He was selected too low, he's a multitalented player, and he should work out well with Phoenix.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:52 PM   #21
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I listed Terry and Nichols cause while they may not (doubt this but it is possible) make it with the teams that drafted them both are legit NBA players and will have far longer careers than a handful of players drafted ahead of them.
Who's going to be cut to make room for them?

You think Dallas chooses Terry over Nick Fazekas?

New York has 50 bazillion SFs, all with guaranteed contracts.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:54 PM   #22
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Alando Tucker will be a huge sleeper. He was selected too low, he's a multitalented player, and he should work out well with Phoenix.

Tucker has no talent.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:26 PM   #23
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Aaron Brooks
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:51 PM   #24
Da KO King

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Who's going to be cut to make room for them?

You think Dallas chooses Terry over Nick Fazekas?

New York has 50 bazillion SFs, all with guaranteed contracts.

I'd take Terry over Fazekas.

Nichols displayed enough handle and athleticism to realistically get minutes at the SG spot in the NBA. Plus, I get the feeling Isiah Thomas has a two for one trade coming up as soon as Fred Jones and Dan Dickau can be traded.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #25
Da KO King

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Tucker has no talent.
His nose for the ball, off ball abilities, and athleticism make him almost picture perfect for PHoenix's system.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #26
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I think LA LAKERS Fresh men Javaris Crittenton would be an important factor in the Lakers Camp next season. I expect him to get quality minutes now that Smush Parker is gone while Jordan Farmar is still adjusting playing in the NBA.
And what makes you think Crittenton won't adjust? Because you know, he is a "freshmen", yenno.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:03 PM   #27
DieHardCeltics
I brick open layups

DieHardCeltics has an OK reputation so far

glen davis
DieHardCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #28
MadisonMadhouse
Banned

MadisonMadhouse has an OK reputation so far

marco bellinelli, morris almond
MadisonMadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #29
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I'd take Terry over Fazekas.

Nichols displayed enough handle and athleticism to realistically get minutes at the SG spot in the NBA. Plus, I get the feeling Isiah Thomas has a two for one trade coming up as soon as Fred Jones and Dan Dickau can be traded.
They'd still be over the limit.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #30
Da KO King

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
They'd still be over the limit.
I thought the roster max was 15 now? I was thinking get the roster to 17 and keep two players in the D-League at a time.

Nichols, Wilson Chandler, and Randolph Morris are all still D-League eligible.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: