Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Best shot you've ever hit.

For me;

In Game: The ball was going out of bounds on the baseline, and I grabbed it turned around and shot it. So it was like an alleyoop turnaround fade from the corner.

Not in game: Our whole team was just shooting half court shots, So eventually I just bounce the ball on the ground alley-oop it, and do a 360 shot from half lol, the whole team went crazy.

What's the best shot you've ever hit, in and out of a game?
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:54 PM   #2
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best shot you've ever hit.

Street game- Hit a long three with 2 other guys on me.

Practice- Hit a half court shot and did a couple of crazy shots.

I rarely go for three pointers and usually like to stay in the mid range area.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
joe
College superstar

joe is a pretty well-respected posterjoe is a pretty well-respected posterjoe is a pretty well-respected poster

My friend actually hit this one, it was really great though

we're playing a 2 on 2 tournament

my friend and i are CLEAR under dogs against the other team

we were tied at 10, game was to 11, so it was "duece" (you must win by two)

my friend gets the ball, dribbles all the way back to three point line,

he is double teamed

im wide open running towards the basket

he shoots a fade-away three with two guys on him

drills it, we advanced to the finals of the tournament

we ended up losing sadly, lol.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha. In gym class, my teamate threw me the ball from out of bounds (I was under the rim) and I made a sweet layup. The ball went from right hand to left hand. All net.

This other time, last year in gym class, I made a bank shot with this guys hand my face, it was just inside the arc.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
Rocketz_Foreva
I airball my layups

Rocketz_Foreva has an OK reputation so far

I knocked off 1 of dem white ass boi rich kidz down da blok. write in da hizzle fo shizzle. it wuz a damnnnn sexy shoot.
Rocketz_Foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #6
kobelamarjackson
High School JV MVP

kobelamarjackson has an OK reputation so far

practice: at every halftime show in mcahale center a fan would play for a brand new chevy silverado or dodge ram, i dunno some sort of truck. the participant had 30 seconds to make a layup, make a free throw, make a 3 and hit a half court shot; but the halfcourt shot can be attempted only once. well my friend had keys to the mchale center, so we could play there some nights. i decided to attempt the competition with my buddy counting down out loud, 30.......29......28.......27......
i hit all my shots including the half court shot. it was pretty amazing. i just wish it was the real thing and i won a car....oh well. ive also hit 3 half court shots in a row in practice.

in a game i didnt provide that much on the offense. a few spot up threes when the d collapsed but nothing too spectacular. a few borderline half court bombs and such. i have to play d and hustle to stay out on the court nowadays.
kobelamarjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:33 PM   #7
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Can we include dunks?
My best shot moment was a dunk that I MISSED.

A team mate shot a 3, it bounced high off the rim and I just timed it perfectly, I ran in from the foul line, jumped from about a foot inside the dotted line of a 2 foot skip, got REALLY high... but as I jumped 2 other players jumped across from the side of the key for the rebound, hit me mid air....
I got a full hand on the ball and whammy! threw it down big time over two guys... but as I did it I got bumped from the side and it ricocheted in and out to about half court.
I got knocked way off balance and landed on my side. The ball went back the other way, but as I got up we stole it back, I was all alone under the ring and they threw it down to me, I did a reverse layup plus the foul.

I still remember it clearly cos I got so damn high, I felt like I could have elbow tip dunked it. People on the side were like, "if that went down... thats the best live dunk I have ever seen"... truth
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

a fadeaway three with a dude jumping on my face!

wow, what a shot LOL. wish someone could've record it.
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #9
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

As for one I actually made probably a pull up jump shot from just inside half court on the half time buzzer.

Or when I dunked on a 7 foot dutchman. Just a basic 2 hander, but all over him.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #10
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketz_Foreva
I knocked off 1 of dem white ass boi rich kidz down da blok. write in da hizzle fo shizzle. it wuz a damnnnn sexy shoot.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #11
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketz_Foreva

He has probably never seen a gun in his life.

:
Old 08-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #12
grovetd
I brick open layups

grovetd has an OK reputation so far

i cant say i had one GREAT shot, but i had a lil series of hittin four shots in a row.

1st- Jumpshot from freethrow line
2nd- 3pointer from top of the key
3rd- 3pointer from in between top of key and corner
4th- 3pointer from corner with two guy jumpin at me.

I was in 10th grade i think
grovetd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:42 PM   #13
Rocketz_Foreva
I airball my layups

Rocketz_Foreva has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train

He has probably never seen a gun in his life.

:

you tryin me cuz?
Rocketz_Foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:43 PM   #14
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Granny shot, behind the free throw line.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:08 PM   #15
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

i am kinda known for making wild shots around my area... it wasn't my best shot, but one that I remember for some reason... I was at the park, and there was a rebound coming down (we were on offense)... I had position and was jumping towards the ball, the guy behind me pushed me so I was further than underneath the rim... but I reached back all the way (my arms are very long), and kinda flicked it up there, it went off the backboard and in... and everybody didn't know how I was able to get that shot in, and quite honestly, I was surprised with it myself...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: