Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jessica Alba contracted herpes???

Did Jeter give Alba the Herpes?

06/12/2007 - Jessica Alba - Fantastic Four, Rise of The Silver Surfer - London Movie Premiere - Arrivals - Leicester Square - London, England Solarpix / PR Photos

Aug 10, 2007, 11:00 GMT

Quote:

Jessica Alba caught herpes from an ex-boyfriend, it has been claimed.

The 'Fantastic Four' star - recently voted FHM's Sexiest Woman Alive 2007 - previously dated New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter and during their relationship she allegedly contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

A source who worked as Jessica's assistant at the time claims they had to replenish her Valtrex prescription - a treatment for genital herpes - on a regular basis, according to website L.A. Rag Mag.

Jeter has also dated Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Justin Timberlake's new girlfriend Jessica Biel.

Seventy per cent of herpes spreading is said to happen when there is no sign of infection, according to a US STD awareness campaign.

Jessica, 26, recently split from lover Cash Warren because he wouldn't marry her.

The 'Sin City' actress, who reportedly called time on their two-and-a-half year romance during an emotional telephone conversation last month, grew tired of waiting for the movie producer to propose.

A source said: "He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is. It's as simple as that. It's kind of cold that people are saying she has just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

The pair met on the set of the first 'Fantastic Four' film in 2005, in which Jessica starred and Cash worked as a director's assistant.

http://people.monstersandcritics.com...a_herpes_claim

Okay I don't think this is true but I keep seeing all over the net that Jessica contracted genital herpes from her ex Derek Jeter! She even has to take Valtrex daily. And Jessica Biel might have it too. I dunno where he coulda got it but has she or he confirmed anything or is this just some random widespread rumor?

DAMNED, She has a very hot body
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:03 PM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: Jessica Alba contracted herpes???

jesus...

that sucks

i think i still might hit it though...lol
Old 08-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
jesus...

that sucks

just make sure you will use one of this

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
jesus...

that sucks

Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #5
Sagat
Tiger! Tiger!

Sagat has an OK reputation so far

SEX ED 101 - a condom doesn't protect you from herpes. Ask Paris Hilton.
Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #6
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

I'd not only still hit it, but marry her as well.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Jessica, 26, recently split from lover Cash Warren because he wouldn't marry her

Idiot of the century
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #8
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
Idiot of the century

....of all time
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #9
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Why is it so surprising?

A) Famous movie actor A sleeps with bar/club slut with herpes

B) Famous movie actor A then sleeps with every Hollywood lady

They all sleep with each other and are changing boyfriends. Its a cesspool of STDs in that community.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Mark me down for the herpes if I had a chance with her.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #11
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Herpes is pretty common, and it isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be. I think something like 60% of the population has herpes 1, and don't even know it. Herpes 2, which is the STD can be contracted by people with herpes 1 during oral sex, and vice versus. You can have it for a long time and not even know it as it lies dormant in your system, usually only showing signs of an outbreak during periods of extreme stress, or sometimes just randomly. Supposedly it's hard to get it to show up on a test.

Oh, and condom's generally do protect from herpes 2. Problem is, people don't consider that you can get it from oral sex too.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #12
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Derek Jeter is the man. Alba, Biel, Mariah in her prime, Minillo....wow.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #13
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

What the hell do women find attractive in Jeter?

If they wanted some Shortstop love they should go to my homeboy Jose Reyes.

or

haha plus he got herpes
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #14
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
What the hell do women find attractive in Jeter?

If they wanted some Shortstop love they should go to my homeboy Jose Reyes.

or

haha plus he got herpes
lol jose reyes looks like a monkey...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #15
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lol jose reyes looks like a monkey...

haha ... maybe thats why he makes his mama crazy
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: