Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 09:50 PM   #31
adamcz
Bucks fan
 
adamcz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 3,727
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Now now Lebron23, don't take the glory all for yourself, wally-world, admacz and Force are all mentioned as well, although why on earth a online chinese basketball site would quote another message board is totally beyond me. Did adamcz really say that Yi can get 20/10/2?
I sort of remember writing that post. I said Yi has potential to do that, which he does. Most lottery picks have the potential to be great, which is why they were drafted in the lottery. I guess sometimes guys are drafted high to be role players (Noah), but generally it's because they have the chance to be more.

If you think Yi doesn't have potential for greatness, you are not disagreeing with me, but with most NBA GMs, since basically everybody had him in their top 10, and some obviously higher.

And the main point of my post was to say that unlike Redd who only does one thing, Yi looks like he will score, rebound, and block shots. He's a better guy to build around if he pans out.

And get out of here with the adamcz overrates the Bucks crap. You guys watch them play once or twice a year and assume you know better than I do about what the players are capable of.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:02 PM   #32
adamcz
Bucks fan
 
adamcz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 3,727
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Alright, here's the original quote from me:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51610
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
In Yi, I see somebody who could easily become our franchise player. Of course it depends on how much he wants it, like anybody else.

A little OT, but I don't see Redd as a franchise player. He's rediculously good at not turning the ball over, and he's a great scorer, but that's it. Doesn't pass, doesn't rebound, doesn't defend. You can't build a team around a guy like that, unless every other player on the court is extremely versatile.

With Yi, I could see him scoring, rebounding, and help-defending really well at the NBA level. He has 20/10 + 2 blocks potential, and if he acheives that, he'll be a Bosh level building block, which is feasible to build around.

Not trying to say he's going to lead the Bucks to a championship, but he could lead a team to a couple 50 win seasons. At least it's something, and better than what Redd can do.

PS - we're not trading him.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #33
saKf
Roy = my new fave.
 
saKf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Not offended by low scores.
Posts: 4,206
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

I'm trying to envision any possible positive outcome that Lebron23 could have forseen when making this thread.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:56 PM   #34
kobeisgod
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 71
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

damn how many air balls has lebron shot?
kobeisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:18 AM   #35
Uchiha_Hai
The Big Bang
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 906
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Kudos
Uchiha_Hai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:19 PM   #36
JalenRawley
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 904
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

And this is -exactly- the reason why there should be an IQ test in order to register at -any- internet forum. Because the biggest morons on the planet can post something, and an even bigger moron will come along and assume that it's fact.

There are very, very few people on this board with less base intelligence than Lebron23. Any "interesting" post he makes is cut and paste from other articles, he has no personal knowledge or experience of damn near anything he posts. That's like calling a blind editor a Pulitzer Prize winning novelist.

And calling a news story based upon a post on a message board journalism is beyond offensive to every journalist on the planet. But then again, we're talking about China here, a country whose economy is dominated by factories that build patented items from all around the world, then using the same exact same tooling and exact same factories to create pirated versions of the items they were contracted to make.

Since when in the history of mankind has "Made in China" been equated with quality or integrity?

Sounds to me like China's the perfect place for you though Lebron23. Finally a place that respects your absolutely staggering lack of intelligence, knowledge, and integrity. Keep up the quantity over quality work.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #37
Optimus Prime
:\
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Intertubes
Posts: 3,835
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Hey, I don't think LeBron23 copy and pasted when he responded to my YouTube of the LeBron airball.

Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:27 PM   #38
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 43,111
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
And this is -exactly- the reason why there should be an IQ test in order to register at -any- internet forum. Because the biggest morons on the planet can post something, and an even bigger moron will come along and assume that it's fact.

There are very, very few people on this board with less base intelligence than Lebron23. Any "interesting" post he makes is cut and paste from other articles, he has no personal knowledge or experience of damn near anything he posts. That's like calling a blind editor a Pulitzer Prize winning novelist.

And calling a news story based upon a post on a message board journalism is beyond offensive to every journalist on the planet. But then again, we're talking about China here, a country whose economy is dominated by factories that build patented items from all around the world, then using the same exact same tooling and exact same factories to create pirated versions of the items they were contracted to make.

Since when in the history of mankind has "Made in China" been equated with quality or integrity?

Sounds to me like China's the perfect place for you though Lebron23. Finally a place that respects your absolutely staggering lack of intelligence, knowledge, and integrity. Keep up the quantity over quality work.


Hey deuche bag you are acting like a tough man in the message board once again beside, who in the blue hell are you? Do not be insecure because insecurity means that you have a Psyhological problem. You are bad mouthing me since i registered in this site a few months ago. You are not even worthy of my time you piece of corn fart. The only thing that matters is your a piece of $hit and will live as a crap for the rest of your pathetic life.

In other words, STFU suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #39
JalenRawley
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 904
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Hey, I don't think LeBron23 copy and pasted when he responded to my YouTube of the LeBron airball.


If it's in cluster****ese, then he wrote it. If it's legible in any way, he stole it from somewhere and most likely conveniently forgot to give credit to the source.

Obviously, since his response was cluster****ese, it's straight from his fairly empty head, just like his response to mine will be, when he calls me a "troll" and "owns" me by saying "IGNORE!" or something equally witty.

He doesn't have anyone on his ignore list, he's too young and immature to be able to handle not being able to see what other people are saying about him, no matter how insulting and/or true it may be. But he'll say that he's doing it, because he's been banned so many times for posting incredibly replies to people who call out his blatantly obvious ignorance.

I can't believe I actually have to point these things out. Even Stevie Wonder can see these things.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:58 PM   #40
JalenRawley
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 904
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Hey deuche bag you are acting like a tough man in the message board once again beside, who in the blue hell are you? Do not be insecure because insecurity means that you have a Psyhological problem. You are bad mouthing me since i registered in this site a few months ago. You are not even worthy of my time you piece of corn fart. The only thing that matters is your a piece of $hit and will live as a crap for the rest of your pathetic life.

In other words, STFU suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

So, pointing out someone's obvious lack of intelligence, obvious plagiarism, and complete cluelessness is acting like a "tough man", eh? First of all, I don't need to act "tough" to deal with you. You're a minor, and a pretty dumb one at that. All I need to do is shine the spotlight on you and let you do all of the work. If that's your definition of acting tough, thanks for supporting my point.

Who am I? I'm someone who has very little patience or latitude for ignorance and stupidity. Who are you? Someone who has abundant amounts of ignorance and stupidity. What's the point of all of this? There are stupid people everywhere you go, but only on the internet are stupid people able to have the confidence to stand up for themselves, because they can't be held accountable or responsible for their actions. My goal is to push through all of the bull**** and show things as they truly are. The truth speaks for itself.

And hey, what's Psyhological? Do you mean "psychological" perhaps? You can sit and steal entire articles from other websites, but you can't look up the spelling of a word to prove your point? You know, you can cut and paste single words too. That's how I handled your mangled version of the word, because I couldn't possibly figure out how to misspell it that poorly.

Let me help explain what insecurity is for you, since like with everything else that's ever come up, you don't have the slightest clue about what it is. You think you do, but the distance between what you think and what is true are is so vast that it must be measured in astronomical units.

From Merriam-Webster online:

Main Entry: in新e搾ure
Pronunciation: "in-si-'kyur
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin insecurus, from Latin in- + securus secure
1 : not confident or sure : UNCERTAIN <feeling somewhat insecure of his reception>
2 : not adequately guarded or sustained : UNSAFE <an insecure investment>
3 : not firmly fastened or fixed : SHAKY <the hinge is loose and insecure>
4 a : not highly stable or well-adjusted <an insecure marriage> b : deficient in assurance : beset by fear and anxiety <always felt insecure in a group of strangers>
- in新e搾ure損y adverb
- in新e搾ure搖ess noun
- in新e搾u斟i暗y /-'kyur-&-tE/ noun


It's not a psychological problem, it generally stems from a lack of confidence. Confidence generally comes from experience and/or knowledge, of which we both know you have little to none of either. You know what a good example of someone who is insecure? Someone who claims to put people on their ignore list, then doesn’t so he could see people write about them. That’s insecurity.

I couldn’t possibly be insecure about what you could say about me, because the last thing you’d ever have is the slightest clue about what you were saying. People who make **** up just don’t concern me, their integrity speaks for itself. My integrity also speaks for itself. I don’t need to tout who I am or what I’ve done, there’s plenty of people who can verify my integrity. Can you say the same?

Although it’s a poor attempt at trying to insult me, it’s nowhere even close to the truth, which is why it falls completely short. On the other hand, everything that I say about you hits directly on the mark. Why is that? Because I don’t need to make anything up, in fact, all I need to do is use everything you say as the primary evidence to support any single statement I could possibly make. That’s the secret. The truth shall set you free.

I haven’t been bad mouthing you since you joined, I’ve been bad mouthing you since you started making awful posts. Granted, both happened at exactly the same time, but the important distinction is that I don’t just blindly come into a thread and insult you, I only will post a response to you if what you have said was incredibly ignorant and deserved such a reply.

A perfect example is that I could sit and call you little immature names, but I don’t need to. Your use of the word “corn fart” does -way- more to support my case than anything I could ever come up with. And the only thing that truly matters is that in this case, I’m absolutely right. Your opinion of me is completely based on me calling you out for being an incredibly uninformed, useless little child. Another wonderful thing about the truth is that the truth hurts. You can sit and deny it all you like, shaking your head stubbornly and telling yourself adamantly that it isn’t true, but the truth speaks for itself. The truth sticks in the back of your head, and makes you question every single thing you do. So, every single time you post, you’ll wonder if someone like me is going to be there, and there’s plenty of us on this site, who actually know what we’re talking about, and aren’t trying to impress anyone with anything.

You see, I’m not trying to place myself above you. I’m merely knocking out the props you place under your feet to show you that you aren’t what you try so hard to convince yourself that you are. I show you the truth. Not my truth, -the- truth. I could sit and expound upon all of the things I’ve accomplished in my life, of which I personally guarantee that I’ve seen more in the last five years than you’ve seen in your entire lifetime. Have you even gotten your first job yet? Have you ever, -ever- accomplished anything in your life? I could sit and hammer these points home, but I don’t need to. Anyone with two functional brain cells can tell just by looking at your posts and my posts what the truth of the matter is. All I’m doing is taking your little retard props and kicking them away.

It’s not what you think someone else is worth, it’s what you know you’re worth. Think about that for a while and get back to us with your next round of Nickelodeon insults.

EDIT: Had to take out a spare "the". Anyone else need a "the"? Buy one, get two free.

Last edited by JalenRawley : 08-15-2007 at 02:05 PM.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #41
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 43,111
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
So, pointing out someone's obvious lack of intelligence, obvious plagiarism, and complete cluelessness is acting like a "tough man", eh? First of all, I don't need to act "tough" to deal with you. You're a minor, and a pretty dumb one at that. All I need to do is shine the spotlight on you and let you do all of the work. If that's your definition of acting tough, thanks for supporting my point.

Who am I? I'm someone who has very little patience or latitude for ignorance and stupidity. Who are you? Someone who has abundant amounts of ignorance and stupidity. What's the point of all of this? There are stupid people everywhere you go, but only on the internet are stupid people able to have the confidence to stand up for themselves, because they can't be held accountable or responsible for their actions. My goal is to push through all of the bull**** and show things as they truly are. The truth speaks for itself.

And hey, what's Psyhological? Do you mean "psychological" perhaps? You can sit and steal entire articles from other websites, but you can't look up the spelling of a word to prove your point? You know, you can cut and paste single words too. That's how I handled your mangled version of the word, because I couldn't possibly figure out how to misspell it that poorly.

Let me help explain what insecurity is for you, since like with everything else that's ever come up, you don't have the slightest clue about what it is. You think you do, but the distance between what you think and what is true are is so vast that it must be measured in astronomical units.

From Merriam-Webster online:

Main Entry: in新e搾ure
Pronunciation: "in-si-'kyur
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin insecurus, from Latin in- + securus secure
1 : not confident or sure : UNCERTAIN <feeling somewhat insecure of his reception>
2 : not adequately guarded or sustained : UNSAFE <an insecure investment>
3 : not firmly fastened or fixed : SHAKY <the hinge is loose and insecure>
4 a : not highly stable or well-adjusted <an insecure marriage> b : deficient in assurance : beset by fear and anxiety <always felt insecure in a group of strangers>
- in新e搾ure損y adverb
- in新e搾ure搖ess noun
- in新e搾u斟i暗y /-'kyur-&-tE/ noun


It's not a psychological problem, it generally stems from a lack of confidence. Confidence generally comes from experience and/or knowledge, of which we both know you have little to none of either. You know what a good example of someone who is insecure? Someone who claims to put people on their ignore list, then doesn’t so he could see people write about them. That’s insecurity.

I couldn’t possibly be insecure about what you could say about me, because the last thing you’d ever have is the slightest clue about what you were saying. People who make **** up just doesn’t concern me, their integrity speaks for itself. My integrity also speaks for itself. I don’t need to tout who I am or what I’ve done, there’s plenty of people who can verify my integrity. Can you say the same?

Although it’s a poor attempt at trying to insult me, it’s nowhere even close to the truth, which is why it falls completely short. On the other hand, everything that I say about you hits directly on the mark. Why is that? Because I don’t need to make anything up, in fact, all I need to do is use everything you say as the primary evidence to support any single statement I could possibly make. That’s the secret. The truth shall set you free.

I haven’t been bad mouthing you since you joined, I’ve been bad mouthing you since you started making awful posts. Granted, both happened at exactly the same time, but the important distinction is that I don’t just blindly come into a thread and insult you, I only will post a response to you if what you have said was incredibly ignorant and deserved such a reply.

A perfect example is that I could sit and call you little immature names, but I don’t need to. Your use of the word “corn fart” does -way- more to support my case than anything I could ever come up with. And the only thing that truly matters is that in this case, I’m absolutely right. Your opinion of me is completely based on the me calling you out for being an incredibly uninformed, useless little child. Another wonderful thing about the truth is that the truth hurts. You can sit and deny it all you like, shaking your head stubbornly and telling yourself adamantly that it isn’t true, but the truth speaks for itself. The truth sticks in the back of your head, and makes you question every single thing you do. So, every single time you post, you’ll wonder if someone like me is going to be there, and there’s plenty of us on this site, who actually know what we’re talking about, and aren’t trying to impress anyone with anything.

You see, I’m not trying to place myself above you. I’m merely knocking out the props you place under your feet to show you that you aren’t what you try so hard to convince yourself that you are. I show you the truth. Not my truth, -the- truth. I could sit and expound upon all of the things I’ve accomplished in my life, of which I personally guarantee that I’ve seen more in the last five years than you’ve seen in your entire lifetime. Have you even gotten your first job yet? Have you ever, -ever- accomplished anything in your life? I could sit and hammer these points home, but I don’t need to. Anyone with two functional brain cells can tell just by looking at your posts and my posts what the truth of the matter is. All I’m doing is taking your little retard props and kicking them away.

It’s not what you think someone else is worth, it’s what you know you’re worth. Think about that for a while and get back to us with your next round of Nickelodeon insults.

Too much talking can lead to Bad Breath.. It is a proven fact

Jalen Rawley, you may want to consider counseling. Seriously.


Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-15-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:14 PM   #42
JalenRawley
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 904
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Too much talking can lead to Bad Breath.. It is a proven fact

Jalen Rawley, you may want to consider counseling. Seriously.


Actually, too much conversation could lead to learning something, can't have that, can we?

Note how you completely ignored every actual, factual point? That's what we call denial.

If I'm the one that needs counseling, why is it you're the one in denial? Why is it that you're the one who can't handle the truth? Why is it that you're the one that lies and claims to have people on ignore, yet reads everything they say? Why is it that you're the one who goes out of your way to post something someone else wrote, as often as possible to try and impress people? Why is it you're posting in topics about players you've never heard of before, but go on basketball-reference to get information about them to post?

And I'm the one who needs counseling? I think you should look at the mirror that I'm holding up to you a little closer this time.

EDIT: I couldn't resist, thanks to http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=25

I’m starting with the man in the mirror.
I’m asking him to change his ways.
And no message could have been any clearer.
If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change.


Last edited by JalenRawley : 08-15-2007 at 02:33 PM.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #43
Optimus Prime
:\
 
Optimus Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Intertubes
Posts: 3,835
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Dang dude...chilll out. I was MAKING FUN of LeBron23. Notice the ?

Yes he does copy and paste a lot of stuff (read: the majority of what he posts), but at least it's usually relevant. There are a lot of worse posters on here than him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
If it's in cluster****ese, then he wrote it. If it's legible in any way, he stole it from somewhere and most likely conveniently forgot to give credit to the source.

Obviously, since his response was cluster****ese, it's straight from his fairly empty head, just like his response to mine will be, when he calls me a "troll" and "owns" me by saying "IGNORE!" or something equally witty.

He doesn't have anyone on his ignore list, he's too young and immature to be able to handle not being able to see what other people are saying about him, no matter how insulting and/or true it may be. But he'll say that he's doing it, because he's been banned so many times for posting incredibly replies to people who call out his blatantly obvious ignorance.

I can't believe I actually have to point these things out. Even Stevie Wonder can see these things.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:49 PM   #44
JalenRawley
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 904
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Dang dude...chilll out. I was MAKING FUN of LeBron23. Notice the ?

Yes he does copy and paste a lot of stuff (read: the majority of what he posts), but at least it's usually relevant. There are a lot of worse posters on here than him...

No problem, trust me, when I post I'm the definition of "chill". I just don't get riled up about it. Plus, 99% of the time, I'm at work, typing in between things or during breaks where I don't have anything going on, like right now everyone else is at lunch and I've finished everything for the day. If it's something I have to dissect and respond to multiple parts of, I just drop it into WordPerfect and go nuts with it.

And yeah, there are a lot of posters on here worse than him, however that's -not- a good thing. Coddling the retards doesn't do anyone any good. I fully understand that the only reason they're tolerated is because their ad revenue is as good as anyone else's ad revenue, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

People have the right to be as retarded as they want to be, but I'm always going to call them on it. It's when one retard stirs up all of the other retards and shows them that "Hey, you can be popular here if you post enough!" that it starts to get ridiculous. Lebron23 has been banned more times than I can possibly keep track of, and he's only been here a few months and look at how many posts he has, and that's not counting his other accounts. Again, this is -not- a good thing, but god forbid someone else do anything about it.

So, I just call it like I see it.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #45
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 43,111
Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
No problem, trust me, when I post I'm the definition of "chill". I just don't get riled up about it. Plus, 99% of the time, I'm at work, typing in between things or during breaks where I don't have anything going on, like right now everyone else is at lunch and I've finished everything for the day. If it's something I have to dissect and respond to multiple parts of, I just drop it into WordPerfect and go nuts with it.

And yeah, there are a lot of posters on here worse than him, however that's -not- a good thing. Coddling the retards doesn't do anyone any good. I fully understand that the only reason they're tolerated is because their ad revenue is as good as anyone else's ad revenue, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

People have the right to be as retarded as they want to be, but I'm always going to call them on it. It's when one retard stirs up all of the other retards and shows them that "Hey, you can be popular here if you post enough!" that it starts to get ridiculous. Lebron23 has been banned more times than I can possibly keep track of, and he's only been here a few months and look at how many posts he has, and that's not counting his other accounts. Again, this is -not- a good thing, but god forbid someone else do anything about it.

So, I just call it like I see it.

I do not know man why are you so mad at me, seriously i do not even know you beside this is Jeff 's ISH Message Board. We must talk about basketball all the time instead of critisizing and policing other posters grammar and thread.

If you are jealous because i have many posts than you why would you get mad at me the Great GOBB have a 11, 000 posts, you cannot see him attacking other posters in the main forum.

Seriously if you have certain issues and problem do no waste your time destroying the credibility of the other poster here.

Even ISH legends like Mr. Dejordan, SSKSPURS21, KBlaze85555, LAKERRAIDER, Hatebraid and Mr. GOBB does not have any problem with my post counts.

I love basketball that is why i always logged in ISH everday, I am probably one of the most devoted poster in this site.

I would no longer reply to your thread/posts as a sign of respect to the owner of this site Mr. Jeff Leinchiner.

Please next time discuss about basketball because Lebron23 does not care about you and you must do the same with me.



Take that Byeech!!!

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-15-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy