Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #46
Optimus Prime
:\

Default Re: Chinese Media quoted me in saying Yi is better than Durant and Oden

This...is hard to read. I mean, I recognize the words as English, but...the composition is...lacking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I do not know man why are you so ma at me, seriously i do not even know you beside this is Jeff 's ISH Message Board. We must talk about basketball all the time instead of ribbing other posters grammar and thread.

If you are jealous because i have many posts than you why would you get mad at me the Great GOBB have a 11, 000 posts, you cannot see him attacking other posters in the main forum.

Seriously if you have certain issues and problem do no waste your time destroying the credibility of the other poster here.

Even ISH legends like Mr. Dejordan, SSKSPURS21, KBlaze85555, LAKERRAIDER, Hatebraind and Mr. GOBB does not have any problem with my post counts.

I love basketball that is why i always logged in ISH everday, I am probably one of the most devoted poster in this site.

I would no longer reply to your thread as a sign of respect to the owner of this site Mr. Jeff Leinchiner.

Please next time discuss about basketball because Lebron23 does not care about you and you must do the same with me.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:20 PM   #47
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

Quote:
I do not know man why are you so mad at me, seriously i do not even know you beside this is Jeff 's ISH Message Board. We must talk about basketball all the time instead of critisizing and policing other posters grammar and thread.

Like I said, Iím just kicking out the props you put under your feet. You are an absolutely horrible poster, you have little to no knowledge about basketball or the NBA, and when you were called on that, you started posting stolen articles from other sites. When you were called on that, you -finally- started giving the original sources credit for doing it. Basically, youíre worthless. You donít contribute anything but the obvious, but right here is a thread with you touting how a Chinese article quoted you. Not quoted Insidehoops, or various posters, but you. Youíre trying to prop yourself up. Sorry, but you donít deserve those props, for the plethora of reasons Iíve posted today.

[quote=Lebron23]If you are jealous because i have many posts than you why would you get mad at me the Great GOBB have a 11, 000 posts, you cannot see him attacking other posters in the main forum.

Why would I be jealous of a number of posts? I believe in quality over quantity. If I felt any sort of jealousy towards anything at all, it would be towards a poster who wrote clearer, more thought out, more supported comments than myself. However, I would never attack a person because of that jealousy, instead it would inspire me to work harder at being a better poster myself. I donít care how many posts anyone has, but I laugh at the pathetic losers who consider it some sort of benchmark. At least when GOBB posts, heís posting with intelligence, personal knowledge of the topic, and an actual opinion.

Quote:
Seriously if you have certain issues and problem do no waste your time destroying the credibility of the other poster here.

First, you donít have any credibility to destroy. Donít take my word for it, look around you. The only issues I have are that society gets more and more ďsensitiveĒ to stupid people and instead of educating them, they coddle them. I donít coddle them. Iím not going to pat you on the head and say, ďOh, that darn Lebron23! Heíll never learn!Ē *canned audience laughter*. No, Iím going to call it like I see it. And since itís my time, I judge whether itís a waste or not, not you.

Quote:
Even ISH legends like Mr. Dejordan, SSKSPURS21, KBlaze85555, LAKERRAIDER, Hatebraid and Mr. GOBB does not have any problem with my post counts.

Youíve been kissing so much ass, after being banned SO many times, that I guarantee you can tell me what everyone whose names you just dropped ate for their last fifteen meals. Thatís okay though, kissing ass doesnít prove anything to anyone. Ignorance is one of the telltale signs of a sycophant.

Quote:
I love basketball that is why i always logged in ISH everday, I am probably one of the most devoted poster in this site.

If you love basketball, then why donít you actually get informed about it instead of cutting and pasting everyone elseís articles? Why donít you try and learn how to become a journalist so that you can write your own stories, not just stealing someone elseís thoughts? But first, you have to know what youíre talking about. Thatís great that you like something, but that doesnít mean you -know- something. You like basketball, thatís great, but you donít -know- basketball. Donít act like you do. We both know the truth here.

Quote:
I would no longer reply to your thread/posts as a sign of respect to the owner of this site Mr. Jeff Leinchiner.

Please next time discuss about basketball because Lebron23 does not care about you and you must do the same with me.

You will no longer reply because you know youíre just not capable of handling or responding to the truth. You donít have any respect for this site or for Jeff, no matter how much you constantly kiss his ass. If you had respect for this site, you wouldnít have been banned so many times for being so disrespectful. If you had any respect for Jeff, you wouldíve left during one of your -many- bannings.

You obviously do care about what I have to say, because 1: Youíve responded to it, despite lying and saying you had me on your ignore list; 2: You try and defend yourself without ever specifically mentioning any of the facts posted before you; and 3: because you are an insecure little kid who is here looking for attention and trying to impress people.

Every single post you will -ever- write claiming to be an informed, knowledgeable person on a topic, Iím going to call you out on. Remember that. And also keep in mind that Iím never, ever going to have to make a single thing up, say something thatís not true, or even reference any previous posts of yours, because you will always provide more than enough evidence every single time you hit the ďSubmitĒ button. Think before you post, and I promise youíll never see me again.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:21 PM   #48
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

*quite entertained*
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #49
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
Greig - Orden.”

Orden should be his nick name.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 05:25 PM   #50
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Orden the Post Warden. I like it.
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 05:34 PM   #51
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

holy crap lebron23 just got a beating

oh btw lebron23.. why is it everytime someone mentions your post count, you gotta bring up GOBB and the others?
grow some balls
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:29 AM   #52
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

某事在中国新闻工作者是错误的。
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:33 AM   #53
wally_world
M0derator

cool... it's true... i read Chinese...
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:38 AM   #54
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
某事在中国新闻工作者是错误的。
are u the chinese reporter that quote these guys?
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:29 AM   #55
Myth

Actually, when I posted that, it wasn't suppose to look like "?????????????". It was actually something I translated to Chinese and posted, but apparently I didn't notice that it showed up as question marks.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #56
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

maybe the chinese maybe needs to use the ignore button more often too
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:42 PM   #57
Myth

What the heck? It went back to Chinese lettering now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: