Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Whats is the hoodest thing in your gangsta life?

We are all a little gangsta on the inside; even Bush has some gangsta in him. In Katt Williams words, he is a pimp he does stuff without telling us why he is doing them.

Whats the hoodest part or thing of your gangsta life?

I'm hood because my hustle is fantasy sports. Its basically easy money; for each sport my friends and I have a money leaugue and I feel I am hustlin their asses. This is what I do: (in other rappers words)
- I make my money double
- I turn a dollar from 15 cents
- I'm about the dollar what the **** is 50 cents

Quote:
I'm a hustler baby (hoes, hustla)
I just want you to know (hoes, tryin to let you know)
And it ain't where I been (hoes, it ain't where I been)
But where I'm about to go (top of the world, young hova holla)
Now I just wanna love ya (its true you wanna love me)
But be who I am (I know you love me)
And with all this cash (uh-huh, more money more problems)
You'll forget your man
Now give it to me
(Give me that funk that sweet that nasty that gushy stuff)
But don't bull**** me
(Come on, give me that funk that sweet that nasty that gushy stuff)

I'm about to up my gangsta because I'm trying to get into poker.

Make that paper son, cuz I'm a hustla.

... oh yea and I periodically smoke weed

Whats your hustle? What makes you hood? What makes you a gangsta?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #2
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Whats is the hoodest thing in your gangsta life?

Speechless.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:48 PM   #3
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

I'm a gangsta cuz I can resist temptation, two beautiful naked women in front of me both wanting to make love to me, but I continued to eat Vanilla ice cream, watch singing bee, wait until I'm done before I f$%ck the sh!t out them.

Last edited by HollaBolla : 08-14-2007 at 05:51 PM.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:49 PM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

My over flowing collection of purple bunny slippers.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm about to up my gangsta because I'm trying to get into poker.
I can't wait until some scrawny white kid with glasses takes all your "gangsta" money.

I suppose it's too late to tell you pretty much every successful poker player was either born into it or dropped out of some aeronautics program at huge universities to play professionally. No gangstas, sorry.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #6
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I can't wait until some scrawny white kid with glasses takes all your "gangsta" money.

Thanks man

You just upped my gangsta

Its a gangstas dream to have hataz; its a hood *****'s perrogative to always ask himself: " Why does that ***** have more hataz than me?"

When you have ******, you know you dun made it.

Thanks johndeergreen for hating on me.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #7
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Thanks man

Its a gangstas dream to have hataz; its a hood *****'s perrogative to always ask himself: " Why does that ***** have more hataz than me?"

I hate you.

Your welcome.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:55 PM   #8
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Thanks man

Mentally handicapped people have hataz as well.

And let's face it. You live in the burbs in a $700,000 house. You've never seen a gun before in your life except on your "Scarface" posters that line your bedroom walls. You've never had to earn a damn thing in your life. Your mom still cuts your steak. You go to a high school with five brand-new gyms.

NOT pimpin'! Sorry buddy!
Old 08-14-2007, 05:59 PM   #9
poorlilrich
woop woop

[quote=johndeeregreen]
I suppose it's too late to tell you pretty much every successful poker player was either born into it or dropped out of some aeronautics program at huge universities to play professionally. No gangstas, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Thats what they said about billionaires a while back. Then Oprah came through with her fried chicken and spinning 24s on her escalade and they had to in.

Now hood ****** from all over the world are trying to get in: from 50cent to Akon to Denzel Washington.

Its a hustle; you gotta try to get that yaper, that scrilla, that cheese, that gouda ... you get the point.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #10
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

Mentally handicapped people have hataz as well.

And let's face it. You live in the burbs in a $700,000 house. You've never seen a gun before in your life except on your "Scarface" posters that line your bedroom walls. You've never had to earn a damn thing in your life. Your mom still cuts your steak. You go to a high school with five brand-new gyms.

NOT pimpin'! Sorry buddy!

OK?

Generalizations don't hurt me buddy. There is no point in answering because if I took a lie detector test about you passage the needle would be wilder than a mother...

thanks for the laughs though buddy ... uhm not really; it really isn't that funny and less than 5% of it is true.

btw I'm a gangsta 4 LIFE
YEE YEE YEEE
Old 08-14-2007, 06:11 PM   #11
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Scrilla? What the fuck?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:11 PM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
OK?

Generalizations don't hurt me buddy. There is no point in answering because if I took a lie detector test about you passage the needle would be wilder than a mother...

thanks for the laughs though buddy ... uhm not really; it really isn't that funny and less than 5% of it is true.

btw I'm a gangsta 4 LIFE
YEE YEE YEEE

Is that you, Iversonmelo2k7?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:34 PM   #13
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default i had no idea

i will never mess with poorlilrich for fear for my life

he is SO gangster--- perhaps the greatest gangster ish has ever seen!!!
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #14
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

what in the f*ck has happened to Ish?
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:39 PM   #15
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Is that you, Iversonmelo2k7?

no, that's Jean.....the gangsta.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: