Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 10-11-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
YounG*G
Can barely lace up my sneakers

YounG*G has an OK reputation so far
Cool Michael Beasley Thread

Is he going to be the 1st pick?
What are his advantages and disadvantages?
His temper?

P.S. I watched him at U19 Championship in Novi Sad - Serbia and he looks very uninterested for game. He never listened his coach and shot from almost half court on warm-up. He was fans favourite (because of big dunks on warm-up, like 360 between the legs), when he dunked the whole crowd gone crazy. And he looks like good guy for hangin' out, always cool and "Cold as ice" (MOP).
YounG*G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Michael Beasley Thread

He looks very talented and he is very athletic. Great potential but he isn't trying at all!!!
Good shooting range even for NBA 3pt.
U said that he on warm-up took shots from almost half court and he was very close, u know we were on the game togheter.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Sh*tty atitude and jackin around during warm ups. I hope the Clippers don't draft him.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:10 AM   #4
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

All this will come up before the draft, and I think he will be one of the more "hated" players coming into the draft by fans. However, you know someone will grab him right there in the top 5. He has way too much talent to fall very far. I see a team with nothing to lose, like the Kings, Pacers, or even Suns grabbing him. It is like getting a 1st pick talent if you can keep his head on straight. He is kind of like an Eddie Griffin risk/reward pick. Lets hope that reward wins out on this one though.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:07 AM   #5
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

He doesn't look like a bad guy. He's just lazy has one of the greatest basketball talents of the world.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:17 AM   #6
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

I hope that he will be picked by Philadelphia. Think about him and Iguodala playing togheter...
There will be some amazing athletecism.
Only need one playmaker to pass them alley-oops.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: