Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-15-2007, 01:47 AM   #16
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Default Re: Rutgers player sues Imus, is this a joke?

They should've done it a long time ago. While it got those girls a lot of sympathy, I bet there's a lot of people out there that tease them over it.

I mean they were called ugly hoes on national airways. And they probably are ugly. That's simply embarassing. I'd have gone to a shrink for a few weeks, just as evidence that it got to me, then sued him for emotional distress saying people tease me all the damned time over it

Imagine if one of the college or NBA teams were called a bunch of IDK queers or **** by like SC. There'd be some guys that would be mad, but you know there would be a lot of people having fun with it and calling them like a team of ****, including some guys on these message boards (depending on the team, I'd be one of em). It would hurt their reps

Last edited by Y2Gezee : 08-15-2007 at 01:55 AM.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:00 AM   #17
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Of course most Americans couldn't pick this girl out of her line-up, but her friends, family, and aquantances could. By ruin her reputation, i'm sure she meant among those who knew her pre-Imus.

BUT if they your friends and family then they KNOW that you are NOT a nappy headed hoe.

what about all those guys at clubs that call a girl a hoe when she just walks away from them? is she going to go around and sue every one of those guys too saying that the dude in the club announced to everyone that she was a hoe and it ruined her reputation?
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:59 AM   #18
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
BUT if they your friends and family then they KNOW that you are NOT a nappy headed hoe.

what about all those guys at clubs that call a girl a hoe when she just walks away from them? is she going to go around and sue every one of those guys too saying that the dude in the club announced to everyone that she was a hoe and it ruined her reputation?

if she thought they were worth anything besides the drinks they were buying that night, i could see it lol...stupid legal system... *sigh*
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: