Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2007, 08:08 PM   #16
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: High School Musical 2 in 2 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
First time I ever heard about it was yesterday. Showed a clip on the news.

Queer as mofos.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/a...-picture-1.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/-/M/...us01280617.jpg

Those girls make the movie a lot more watchable than you would think...
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22

i would ________ her ________ til i was too old to ________ anymore
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:10 PM   #18
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

I say I watch these flicks then I look up info on it online. Girl goes, "You watch high school musical too! Oh that's so cool!" and then bam. I got 'em.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #19
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/a...-picture-1.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/-/M/...us01280617.jpg

Those girls make the movie a lot more watchable than you would think...

Ummm...no. Never gonna watch a highschool musical. ****ing pre-pubescent boys singing like girls.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #20
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

that Vanessa chik is really the only reason to watch it
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
I only watch PG 13 and R movies only. I don't watch the kind of crap that bores me to death.

I hate that movie. Seriously I do hate that movie, I can't stand the music. Terrible imo.

Thats pretty stupid. You'd be missing out on a bunch of good flicks doing that.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - PG
The Princess Bride - PG
Hoosiers - PG
Groundhog Day - PG
Apollo 13 - PG
Gremlins - PG
Rudy - PG
Miracle - PG
E.T. - PG
Toy Story - PG
The Incredibles - PG
Star Wars - PG
Time Bandits - PG
Mary Poppins - G
To Kill a Mockingbird - PG
American Graffiti - PG
A Christmas Story - PG
Field of Dreams - PG
The Goonies - PG
Ghostbusters - PG
Jaws - PG
Rocky Balboa - PG
Remember the Titans - PG
The Wizard of Oz - G
Top Gun - PG
Sister Act - PG

Thats just from sitting and thinking about it for 5 minutes.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:20 PM   #22
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

The Princess Bride - PG
Hoosiers - PG
Groundhog Day - PG
Apollo 13 - PG
Gremlins - PG
Rudy - PG
Miracle - PG
E.T. - PG
Toy Story - PG
The Incredibles - PG
Star Wars - PG
Time Bandits - PG
Mary Poppins - G
American Graffiti - PG
A Christmas Story - PG
Field of Dreams - PG
The Goonies - PG
Ghostbusters - PG
Jaws - PG
Rocky Balboa - PG
Remember the Titans - PG
The Wizard of Oz - G
Top Gun - PG
Sister Act - PG

Not to mention every Disney movie ever. Don't sweat it tho he's just excercising his newfound right to see "grown up" movies lol
Old 08-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #23
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Not to mention every Disney movie ever. Don't sweat it tho he's just excercising his newfound right to see "grown up" movies lol

and yet it makes him look like even more of a child.

ohh! sweet irony!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
and yet it makes him look like even more of a child.

ohh! sweet irony!

It's just part of growin up. When you're not quite grown but want to be then you're all defensive about not bein defined as a child. Like how teens/preteens wouldn't be caught dead at the mall with their parents, but when you hit your 20s/30s then its really no problem at all cuz you got nothin to prove
Old 08-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #25
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
It's just part of growin up. When you're not quite grown but want to be then you're all defensive about not bein defined as a child. Like how teens/preteens wouldn't be caught dead at the mall with their parents, but when you hit your 20s/30s then its really no problem at all cuz you got nothin to prove

i go to the mall with my mom almost every other day.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:30 PM   #26
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

The Princess Bride - PG
Hoosiers - PG
Groundhog Day - PG
Apollo 13 - PG
Gremlins - PG
Rudy - PG
Miracle - PG
E.T. - PG
Toy Story - PG
The Incredibles - PG
Star Wars - PGTime Bandits - PG
Mary Poppins - G
American Graffiti - PG
A Christmas Story - PG
Field of Dreams - PG
The Goonies - PG
Ghostbusters - PG
Jaws - PG
Rocky Balboa - PG
Remember the Titans - PG
The Wizard of Oz - G
Top Gun - PG
Sister Act - PG

The Bolded ones are the ones that I have seen. The Goonies was a classic though.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #27
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:

it would be nice to go back to the days when avoiding looking like a kid was actually an issue.

Lets see, arguing with friends over a TD in backyard football or arguing with the power company that they did too cash the check for my bill......

yea, simple choice.

although, not having a car again would really suck.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:33 PM   #28
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

F*ck High School Musical. Stupid teen drama/montage bullshizz. I really don't know whats so great about that junk. I didn't see it, but from the commercials it looks like a stupid high school drama with some dumb singing. Count me out.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:33 PM   #29
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
i go to the mall with my mom almost every other day.

haha for real. When i come home from college if my mom wants to take me shopping i look down at my wallet and run out the door with her. I will NEVER turn down a pair of jeans and a big mall cookie
Old 08-15-2007, 08:34 PM   #30
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

God sakes.

You guys can't give me a break so I have different views on what I watch, but you have to butt in and criticize my post.

You know what, I bet some of you guys don't even tell the truth and you like to hide the truth. I was being honest about my post and I don't lie.

Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: