Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2007, 09:35 PM   #31
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: High School Musical 2 in 2 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
The Bolded ones are the ones that I have seen. The Goonies was a classic though.

pretty much what you need to do is get netflix and watch all of those.

if anyone makes fun of you for watching them, just remember, they probably have a furby hidden somewhere in their room that they would scream holy hell over if thier rents tried to toss it.

Really all I am saying is you shouldn't limit yourself like that. No reason to punish yourself.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #32
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
haha for real. When i come home from college if my mom wants to take me shopping i look down at my wallet and run out the door with her. I will NEVER turn down a pair of jeans and a big mall cookie

Word. Coming home on a nice sunny day and getting treated to free clothes, cd's, etc. is wicked. She even lets me play metal in the car.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #33
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
God sakes.

You guys can't give me a break so I have different views on what I watch, but you have to butt in and criticize my post.

You know what, I bet some of you guys don't even tell the truth and you like to hide the truth. I was being honest about my post and I don't lie.

I may not tell the truth, but don't EVER tell me I hide it as well.lol
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #34
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
F*ck High School Musical. Stupid teen drama/montage bullshizz. I really don't know whats so great about that junk. I didn't see it, but from the commercials it looks like a stupid high school drama with some dumb singing. Count me out.

Well you can't exactly judge something without seeing it first... But yeah it is pretty much a stupid high school drama with some dumb cheesy songs. But it has something about it that makes people keep watching it. No matter how cheesy it can be. For me it's that vanessa girl, **** she's hot, and also the fact that they filmed the movie at my school.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:42 PM   #35
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
Well you can't exactly judge something without seeing it first... But yeah it is pretty much a stupid high school drama with some dumb cheesy songs. But it has something about it that makes people keep watching it. No matter how cheesy it can be. For me it's that vanessa girl, **** she's hot, and also the fact that they filmed the movie at my school.
I'm not going to watch a movie so I can look at a girl with clothes on. What exactly do I get out of that? She's probably not even dressed like a slut, or acting sexual. So if its dumb drama, and corny singing, i'm not watching.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:02 PM   #36
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
I'm not going to watch a movie so I can look at a girl with clothes on. What exactly do I get out of that? She's probably not even dressed like a slut, or acting sexual. So if its dumb drama, and corny singing, i'm not watching.

lol, true. If you want to just see the girl without having to see the movie watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3dBuqXqpLs
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:17 PM   #37
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i would ________ her ________ til i was too old to ________ anymore

Quote:
what B-Low meant to say...i would crawl across the desert just to let her spit on my toothbrush til i was too old to brush my teeth anymore

fixed that for ya B

Last edited by gts : 08-15-2007 at 10:21 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #38
Rebel INS
I hit open 5-footers

Rebel INS has decent reputation

Almost forgot about it. This movie brings back the kid in me.
Rebel INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:37 PM   #39
Fudge
fʊk ʏu all

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

I'm watching it ONLY for Vanessa Hudgens, nothing else. :rollingeyes: She's a cutie.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:44 AM   #40
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
I only watch PG 13 and R movies only. I don't watch the kind of crap that bores me to death.

You're real macho man

I take it you don't watch Sportcenter because there is boobie action or shooting scenes.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:45 AM   #41
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

I'm going to HS and I think this gives the wrong impression about High School.
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: