Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Brock Lesnar to TNA?

From gerweck.net...

Quote:
Mike Johnson is reporting that TNA is currently in negotiations with Brock Lesnar. Kurt Angle is trying to talk him into signing a deal and Dixie Carter has already had one secret meeting with Lesnar in Nashville.

That would be a huge signing for them and better than all the people they've signed lately (I mean seriously do they really need Pacman Jones?). I would just hope that TNA changes the way they do things and move away from the Kurt Angle show and start putting on some awesome matches again. I'd like to see a serious badass Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar again. They put on a great freaking match at WrestleMania 19. Lesnar was the man back in the WWE.

I'd like to see him go back to the WWE but if he goes to TNA that's cool too I guess. Just to see him back in the ring would be nice.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #2
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Brock Lesnar to TNA?

That would be nice but isn't Brock an ultimate fighter now?
BTW, he's off roids I think and he's lost all of his muscle.
He doesn't look special at all anymore.

And Brock without muscles...not a big draw IMO.

But yeah he's a big name..so it'd be a great move.
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberalo
That would be nice but isn't Brock an ultimate fighter now?
BTW, he's off roids I think and he's lost all of his muscle.
He doesn't look special at all anymore.

And Brock without muscles...not a big draw IMO.

But yeah he's a big name..so it'd be a great move.

It would take him around 6 weeks to get back in to his old shape.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:39 PM   #4
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, you're probably right lol.
Still, I don't see this happening.
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy crap, his body has changed since the WWE. Doesn't look too good compared to how he used to be.

Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:40 PM   #6
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I would be happy with Brock Lesnar signing with TNA. He used to be my favorite wrestler.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think Lesnar had to change in order to fight in MMA.

But I do miss seeing him in the WWE. His feuds with Undertaker in 2002 and Kurt Angle in 2003 were the greatest. I really liked the Lesnar/Undertaker Hell in a Cell match at No Mercy 2002.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:27 PM   #8
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I prefer Brock's MMA body than WWE one. It looks healthier, and I care much about in-ring skills than his muscle.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

Yeah, Lesnar had to probably change for MMA.

Regardless, I'd rather watch Lesnar in MMA.
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #10
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Phenom has an OK reputation so far

This guy needs to make up his mind already.

First wrestling. Then he went to professional football.

Wiped out in that. Tried his hand in professional fighting.

Looks like he can't cut the mustard there either. So he might as well get paid to look like he can beat people up.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #11
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Brock Lesner Sucks. There Is A Reason Y He Got Cut By The Vikings.

The Wwe Dont Need Him/
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:04 PM   #12
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom
This guy needs to make up his mind already.

First wrestling. Then he went to professional football.

Wiped out in that. Tried his hand in professional fighting.

Looks like he can't cut the mustard there either. So he might as well get paid to look like he can beat people up.
Won his only fight in dominating fashion. Made the guy tap from punches.

People don't realize that he had to lose somewhere close to 30 pounds to make weight for that MMA fight. HW limit in MMA is 265. He has a good 290 in his wrestling days. He also made 500K for that MMA fight.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:08 PM   #13
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

i want lesnar to re-sign with the WWE. he used to be my 2 fav. wrestler behind the rock.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:36 PM   #14
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MATT
Brock Lesner Sucks. There Is A Reason Y He Got Cut By The Vikings.

The Wwe Dont Need Him/
Don't need him? We're tired of Cena Cena Cena. The ratings don't show that the WWE doesn't need him.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:28 AM   #15
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

YES!!!

I don't think he'll sign with the WWE. Guys like this prefer TNA because they're more flexible with schedules.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: