Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My School Binders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
We'll see about that

ISH can be addicting, though I wasn't on much when I was in school. I graduated college back in March and I think I had less than 1,000 posts by that point

For real. Just wait Agent Zero...you're gonna be askin for bathroom passes then sneaking into the bathroom with a laptop to check ISH. You can't escape us. You ..... just....can't
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #17
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
We'll see about that

ISH can be addicting, though I wasn't on much when I was in school. I graduated college back in March and I think I had less than 1,000 posts by that point

Yeah, it is addicting, but I got AP English/Gov. Econ so I'm gonna have to try to focus. I wanna do journalism but parents want me to be a doctor. Unfortunately, math and science aren't my best subjects, so I don't know what I'm gonna do when I tell him I don't wanna be a doctor. But yeah, I'll be on sometime during the weekends, but my ppd will go way down.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #18
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
For real. Just wait Agent Zero...you're gonna be askin for bathroom passes then sneaking into the bathroom with a laptop to check ISH. You can't escape us. You ..... just....can't

during English composition assignments in the comp lab
Old 08-15-2007, 08:08 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

looks like a year of subbing for me. Holding off on getting a real job and am looking into grad school/Americorps in January. I will be in the classroom with literally NOTHING to do but post on ISH. The school computers won't let me go on very many other sites, and most of the time, teachers don't leave a lot for me to do with the students, so I just pop in a movie or pass out worksheets.

But yeah, Agent Zero, focus on school. I was gone from 8-6 every day student teaching, and had work to do once I got home. I literally posted 2-3 times a day
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:11 PM   #20
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Agent_Zero, I don't think your ppd will take a huge dip. maybe from 25 to 20.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #21
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
9th. Freshman.
That's wild. And you have APs? As a FRESHMAN?

I'm a Freshman in college and I bet my schedule is easier than yours.

Oh and believe me you will have PLENTY of time to post. APs aren't as hard as you think and don't require as much work as you think. I posted waaaay more during the school year than the summer.

Last edited by geeWiz15 : 08-15-2007 at 08:19 PM.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
That's wild. And you have APs? As a FRESHMAN?

I'm a Freshman in college and I bet my schedule is easier than yours.

He is a smart kid for being 14. He can definately hang with the older crowd here on ISH
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:20 PM   #23
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Who takes highschool seriously until grade 12?

All it will do is force you to sit at home instead of having fun, thus making you a loser and eventually killing yourself before you even graduate.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #24
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
He is a smart kid for being 14. He can definately hang with the older crowd here on ISH
Definitely. Guy's damn solid. I remember when I was the only guy his age who could post a coherent sentence. These days board's chock full of guys even more precocious than I was.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:25 PM   #25
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

People ******ging some kid who posts pictures of his school binders

I was the biggest basketball nut groing up, but even I wasn't lame enough to have pictures of half naked men plastered all over my binders. Get some Scarlett, Jessica or some old school Yasmine photos.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #26
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
9th. Freshman.
Same here and I start in like beginning of September.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #27
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
People ******ging some kid who posts pictures of his school binders

I was the biggest basketball nut groing up, but even I wasn't lame enough to have pictures of half naked men plastered all over my binders. Get some Scarlett, Jessica or some old school Yasmine photos.

Yeah cause I'm sure my teachers/parents would love the fact I have scantily clad women on my binders.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:29 PM   #28
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

You 9th graders better get ready for the freshman hunt.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:29 PM   #29
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Who takes highschool seriously until grade 12?

All it will do is force you to sit at home instead of having fun, thus making you a loser and eventually killing yourself before you even graduate.
If I had spent just one hour per day doing homework and paid attention in every class when a lecture was going on, I would have had a 4.0. One hour is not a lot. And it's really all you need.

So it's not a matter of time. It's a matter of discipline and focus. You still got 6-7 hours of your own with homework factored in- plenty of time for whatever you want to do.

Looking back I wish I had focused a little more in HS. Especially in History classes.

But don't get caught in that trap of devoting 4 hours of studying to each day. It's excessive. Work smarter not harder. Just make studying a habit and pay attention- if you do as much as that there's almost no way you don't come out with a 4.0 or near it with plenty of time to spare.

If you have a lot of reading I suggest learning how to speed read. It's amazing. You just blow through reading assignments. Google it.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:30 PM   #30
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Too true. If AZ hadn't posted his age i probably would've assumed he was early-mid 20s
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: