Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2007, 08:12 PM   #16
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who voted for Bush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Bush clearly stole both elections............

He is an awful president. Even members of his own party are acknowledging this fact. He is wasting money on this war when funds are needed here for our decripit school system/healthcare, etc.

Coming from someone who is an educator, "No Child Left Behind" is a complete farce............true, teachers should be held accountable, but teachers are forced to teach to the test, as there is a great emphasis on standardized testing. Students are learning facts in small fragments and bits. Nothing is connected. Just cram for the test and move on to the best one. Concepts aren't being built on top of one another.......

'He clearly stole both elections?'

No evidence. No facts. Yes, so 'clearly'. I guess he 'clearly' caused 9/11, too.

The only thing your post shows so 'clearly' is that you're another one of the many retards on ISH.
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriorist

No evidence. No facts. Yes, so 'clearly'. I guess he 'clearly' caused 9/11, too.

The only thing your post shows so 'clearly' is that you're another one of the many retards on ISH.

I see you criticized Hateraid in one of his posts.

You are antagonizing people, and adding nothing to this board. I don't even know who you are. You are really jumping to conclusions. Disagree with me? That's fine. Don't start this "you're a retard" sh!t

Jeff, get ahold of your board. The degenerates have gotten loose!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:25 PM   #18
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You are antagonizing people, and adding nothing to this board. I don't even know who you are. You are really jumping to conclusions. Disagree with me? That's fine. Don't start this "you're a retard" sh!t

Jeff, get ahold of your board. The degenerates have gotten loose!

AGREED!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #19
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

And who the hell are you to say someone else is a retard?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:39 PM   #20
LowRider236
I airball my layups

LowRider236 has an OK reputation so far

who votes for bush?

easy question.

amerikans did!

good job u amerikans
LowRider236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:21 AM   #21
apriorist
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
And who the hell are you to say someone else is a retard?

If someone makes an accusation, would you agree that the onus is on that person to provide evidence (*strong* evidence) of their accusation? That poster made an accusation and provided *NO* evidence and so I called him on that. What's wrong with that? So what if I called him a 'retard'? It's a retarded thing to do.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:25 AM   #22
apriorist
High School Starter

Quote:

That's exactly the kind of thing someone posts when they have nothing intelligent to say. How is it that pointing out that you made an accusation without providing evidence "adding nothing" to the board?
Old 08-17-2007, 12:29 AM   #23
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider236
who votes for bush?

easy question.

amerikans did!

good job u amerikans

Which country are you from bro?
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #24
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If someone makes an accusation, would you agree that the onus is on that person to provide evidence (*strong* evidence) of their accusation? That poster made an accusation and provided *NO* evidence and so I called him on that. What's wrong with that? So what if I called him a 'retard'? It's a retarded thing to do.

yea it is a retarded thing to do...you could've called him on it without saying "you retard"

if you don't like being corrected, then don't post anything that'll get you flamed
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:04 PM   #25
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Bush clearly stole both elections............

He is an awful president. Even members of his own party are acknowledging this fact. He is wasting money on this war when funds are needed here for our decripit school system/healthcare, etc.

Coming from someone who is an educator, "No Child Left Behind" is a complete farce............true, teachers should be held accountable, but teachers are forced to teach to the test, as there is a great emphasis on standardized testing. Students are learning facts in small fragments and bits. Nothing is connected. Just cram for the test and move on to the best one. Concepts aren't being built on top of one another.......
Yes no child left behind is dumb.

One of the main reasons I went to cyber, because I wasn't sure I would be able to get into AP, but now I know I could have.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #26
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

I don't like Bush, nor do I like John Kerry. I would have voted for my 7 year old neighbor for president before I voted for those two assclowns.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:18 PM   #27
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
I don't like Bush, nor do I like John Kerry. I would have voted for my 7 year old neighbor for president before I voted for those two assclowns.
Same, if I could of voted I would have voted for John Maccain

check him out

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/?sid=gorganic

He was a pow for 7 years or 4?

Watch his campaign video, his captures told him he could leave for some reason? but he told them that he would stay because military code is the first soldier captured is the first one to be released.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #28
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Same, if I could of voted I would have voted for John Maccain

check him out

http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/?sid=gorganic

He was a pow for 7 years or 4?

Watch his campaign video, his captures told him he could leave for some reason? but he told them that he would stay because military code is the first soldier captured is the first one to be released.

7 years, and yes, McCain looks like he has a good head on his shoulders. Unlike most politicians, who would lose their heads if they weren't attached.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #29
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
7 years, and yes, McCain looks like he has a good head on his shoulders. Unlike most politicians, who would lose their heads if they weren't attached.
To bad he'll never get elected.

I think he would be a good middle of the road guy for republicans and democrats. He isn't going to go to war for no reason, but he'll if there is a real reason. You know what I mean?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's exactly the kind of thing someone posts when they have nothing intelligent to say. How is it that pointing out that you made an accusation without providing evidence "adding nothing" to the board?

I have things to back up what I have to say, but I don't respond to children and their "retard" marks. That will get you to the ignore list quicker than anything else. I don't have time for those games. Come at me from a different angle, then we'll talk.........

by the way, who pissed in your cherrios? You have been going after me a lot. Did I piss you off in a previous life? I don't even recognize your user name *shrugs*
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: