Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 08-16-2007, 01:55 AM   #1
Samoyed
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Wizzards Evaluation

Ok so Arenas can score. Can he play some D or is he a 6'2'' version of Charley Barkley, another gifter scorer who never played D.

Jamison can score and is a good all around player who can't bang. Sort of a soft power forward.

Bulter is a pleasant surprise. Too bad he isn't 6'10''

Haywood- What a worthless, lazy under achiever. I think I might attend a game and sit close to the bench just to tell him that assuming he is still with the team next season.

Jarvis Hayes- he sure looks like a player. Too bad his shooting percentage SUCKS. I've never seen such a nice looking shot that misses so often. Combine that with his matador defense and the Wizzards declined to offer him a new contract. Perhaps Jarvis can get a job as a model.

Andre Blatche- I don't even know how to spell his name but any NBA guy stupid and desperate enough to solicit a street prostitute has got to be too retarded to play for the Wizzards who already lack smarts.

Etan Thomas- When he is not injured or writing poetry he can put in 20 good minutes per game. Try learning how to shoot from more than 3 feet away!

Songalia- What a surprise. A white guy who can't jump or move but has a great shot.

This team isn't going anywhere untill Agent Zero decides to play defense. If he does, then the coach can demand that the rest of the team play D as well. They also need an inside defensive and rebounding forward or center.
Samoyed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: