Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #16
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

also, sorry to spoil your little facade, but if that was your wedding pic, your "wife" would most likely be wearing a white dress and walking with her father... Just a thought. But hey, playing pretend is nice also.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #17
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED
 
LAZYBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keeping MothaJeffers Cockupied
Posts: 786
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Right on Gene.
Hyphy is dead.
Yelling out "yee" is gay.
But at least you stopped posting pics of Mac Dre.
I actually like your posts when you aren't speaking "gangsta" and just being yourself.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:35 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad
 
jbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,364
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

cool pic. my wedding pics are retarded. who's the chick holding the baby w/ a hoola-hoop stuck on her head? she's kinda cute.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:41 PM   #19
Agent_Zero
Great college starter
 
Agent_Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,431
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Congrats, Rich. Keep it gangsta.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:58 PM   #20
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
How tall are you? How old are you? Why is Ike Diogu's little brother on this board?

5'9

17

because we need a Diogu in the Bay since Ike left and all


Quote:
also, sorry to spoil your little facade, but if that was your wedding pic, your "wife" would most likely be wearing a white dress and walking with her father... Just a thought. But hey, playing pretend is nice also.


I'm still stuck at "facade" dude, can you please enlighten me in the meaning of this glorious word you just used?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #21
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
5'9

17

because we need a Diogu in the Bay since Ike left and all





I'm still stuck at "facade" dude, can you please enlighten me in the meaning of this glorious word you just used?
wow, you think u could grab a dictionary or something....
it means like a fake act your putting on as if you're married, unless of course you were tryna make a joke.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #22
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
wow, you think u could grab a dictionary or something....
it means like a fake act your putting on as if you're married, unless of course you were tryna make a joke.

new word of the day "facade"


" Last year Terrell Owens was facading during training camp; he was riding a bike wearing a discovery shirt instead of practicing "
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #23
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
new word of the day "facade"


" Last year Terrell Owens was facading during training camp; he was riding a bike wearing a discovery shirt instead of practicing "
I guess now your too gangsta to know any of these educated words. Go hustle yourself a dictionary.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #24
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I guess now your too gangsta to know any of these educated words. Go hustle yourself a dictionary.

Lol at this dude stroking his scrotum because of "facade"


Congrats dude, but you didn't use the word in the right context.

It doesn't mean a fake act you are putting up; it means you are trying to cover something bad up with a fake act.

Unless of course you are insinuating that I did something bad and I'm using the picture to cover it up, and if you are more conceited than I thought.


... close but no cigar; I'd suggest you brush up on the online dictionary before busting out the SATs word.



" We don't want anyone to look foolish " Geico the Gecko
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #25
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED
 
LAZYBOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Keeping MothaJeffers Cockupied
Posts: 786
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

fa·cade [fuh-sahd]

a superficial appearance or illusion of something: "They managed somehow to maintain a facade of wealth."
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #26
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod
 
haterofhaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 4,121
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Lol at this dude stroking his scrotum because of "facade"


Congrats dude, but you didn't use the word in the right context.

It doesn't mean a fake act you are putting up; it means you are trying to cover something bad up with a fake act.

Unless of course you are insinuating that I did something bad and I'm using the picture to cover it up, and if you are more conceited than I thought.


... close but no cigar; I'd suggest you brush up on the online dictionary before busting out the SATs word.



" We don't want anyone to look foolish " Geico the Gecko

funny how you go from "ooohh glorious word you just used. word of the day." to making sentences like this:

Quote:
Unless of course you are insinuating that I did something bad and I'm using the picture to cover it up, and if you are more conceited than I thought.

so far, you've proven yourself similar to carleton in the fresh prince of belair. i mean after all, he did have that one "gangsta" episode where he went to compton and adapted?

anyways, here is dictionary.com's definition of the word. don't try to educate me on a word that you saw for the first time today when I used it.

Quote:
façade2 [fəˈsaːd] noun

a pretended show
Example: In spite of his bold façade, he was very frightened.

In the way I used the word, it was in the context that you were putting up a pretended show/fake act, as if that was your "wife." Unless you're gonna tell me that your legally married, I used the word correctly.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #27
HollaBolla
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,224
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

congrats young man, I see u succeeding in life, just dont hang out with Da Ghetto he's bad influence.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:11 PM   #28
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It
 
ForceOfNature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,146
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
To give a little more meaning to this glorious event (not that it needs it) I'll tell you guys my real name.



Jean Emmanuel Dassie.

I am married by the way.







YEE YEE YEEE

How old are you? Do you live in Alaska?
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:15 PM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs
 
mlh1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 14,311
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
congrats young man, I see u succeeding in life, just dont hang out with Da Ghetto he's bad influence.


not to mention a bad poster
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #30
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend
 
Phenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Ish of old
Posts: 442
Default Re: YEE YEE YEEE - 4000 posts BASH

You can't be gangsta if you have a French first name.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy