Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2007, 05:17 AM   #31
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Default Re: Bill O'Reilly Doesn't Want Nas To Perform At V-Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
You don't know me, get to know the full story before you judge. And ghetto blacks cleary don't decide to be different since their all pretty much have that same attitude, which is what its really about with them, attitude, the way they think, I hate it because it is stupid and unnescessary.

"ghetto blacks".....wow, okay, my work here is done....you may not be a racist, but you sure do use the terminology

and as regards to the "ghetto blacks" who according to you "pretty much have the same attitude...the way they think"......you can find this same $hit in most white suburbs, so whats your point....do you hate them too....
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:18 AM   #32
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
No I have evidence that points to you being gullable, like you believing that people interviewed the devil on the phone or whatever. That you take what this Bill O'Reilly dude says so seriously that you decide Nas is obviously just a gangsta rapper and has never had a good message in his songs. You understand what that guy is doing? He's using 1 song as a representation of all of Nas' songs. If you believe that's the only type of stuff he's done than you ARE being gullable. Why don't you actually LISTEN to a lot of Nas' songs before you make a judgement about him. Does he have some gangsta songs? Yeah. But he has a lot of good songs that speak out against violence etc. too. How about you listen to those songs, research his past and ish before you make a judgement about him. Letting a guy on TV influence what you think like that is being extremely gullable. How about you think for yourself.

I believe that hell is in the center of the earth, Jesus said it, if the story just sounds ridiculous to you because you're not a believer in hell and you are too caught up in this materialistic world(with it being on youtube). Nas has promote violence, and still does, that is what this is all about. And you are saying that Nas is a hypocrite then, since he makes songs that promote violence but yet make songs that go against violence. He needs to pick one side. Also, Nas is prejudice against white people, he bashes black people for being so called " sell outs " and acting like whites and being under them.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:19 AM   #33
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:20 AM   #34
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
"ghetto blacks".....wow, okay, my work here is done....you may not be a racist, but you sure do use the terminology

and as regards to the "ghetto blacks" who according to you "pretty much have the same attitude...the way they think"......you can find this same $hit in most white suburbs, so whats your point....do you hate them too....

Here we go, I am not talking about them, I am talking about ghetto blacks.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:22 AM   #35
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
So I assume you hate yourself too because you're stupid and unnescessary?

I am not conformed to this world like you are and most people. I don't think like the world, I see what is truly right and wrong(not going by an opinion).
Old 08-17-2007, 05:24 AM   #36
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Quote:
I believe that hell is in the center of the earth, Jesus said it, if the story just sounds ridiculous to you because you're not a believer in hell and you are too caught up in this materialistic world(with it being on youtube).

oh my F*CKING GOD....i was raised catholic and i believe in some sort of after-life......but we all know for damn sure that hell isnt in the center of the earth.....holy crap.....that guy was right....i cant believe im debating with someone who thinks hell is in the middle of the earth....let me ask you something, do you think heaven is in the clouds?....lol

and no im not caught up in this "materialistic world"....im caught up in ths "common sense" and "scientifically proven" world
Old 08-17-2007, 05:24 AM   #37
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
I believe that hell is in the center of the earth, Jesus said it, if the story just sounds ridiculous to you because you're not a believer in hell and you are too caught up in this materialistic world(with it being on youtube). Nas has promote violence, and still does, that is what this is all about. And you are saying that Nas is a hypocrite then, since he makes songs that promote violence but yet make songs that go against violence. He needs to pick one side. Also, Nas is prejudice against white people, he bashes black people for being so called " sell outs " and acting like whites and being under them.

I believe in hell but I don't know if it's in the center of the world. I don't know, it could be in another place in outer space or another dimension. None of us know. You haven't seen it.

Nas doesn't need to pick a side, he's seen what both are like. He's doing what's smart, appealing to people from both sides. Some people like to listen to the gangsta music and others like to listen to the stuff against violence. Some listen to both. It's what sells. The guy is not a bad person. He volunteered to do this for free. He wants to do this.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:29 AM   #38
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
oh my F*CKING GOD....i was raised catholic and i believe in some sort of after-life......but we all know for damn sure that hell isnt in the center of the earth.....holy crap.....that guy was right....i cant believe im debating with someone who thinks hell is in the middle of the earth....let me ask you something, do you think heaven is in the clouds?....lol

and no im not caught up in this "materialistic world"....im caught up in ths "common sense" and "scientifically proven" world

Quote:
Hell is that it is a pit. In Isaiah 14:15, Ezekiel 31:16, we read that Hell is a pit. We read that this pit of Hell is in the depths of the earth. In Proverbs 9:18, the Bible mentions the depth of Hell. Isaiah 14:9 says that Hell is beneath the earth. Ezekiel 31:17 uses the phrase, “down into hell.” Ezekiel 32:27 uses the same phrase, “down into hell.” Matthew 12:40 describes Hell as being in the heart of the earth.

http://www.momof9splace.com/hell.html

God created everything, scientist simply study his creations.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 AM   #39
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 AM   #40
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
I believe in hell but I don't know if it's in the center of the world. I don't know, it could be in another place in outer space or another dimension. None of us know. You haven't seen it.

Quote:
Nas doesn't need to pick a side, he's seen what both are like. He's doing what's smart, appealing to people from both sides. Some people like to listen to the gangsta music and others like to listen to the stuff against violence. Some listen to both. It's what sells. The guy is not a bad person. He volunteered to do this for free. He wants to do this.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:34 AM   #41
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Man fuck you, I'm done arguing with your dumb ass.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:37 AM   #42
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Quote:
http://www.momof9splace.com/hell.html

God created everything, scientist simply study his creations.

here's the difference between you and me...

you take the bible literally and i don't, i take the bible figuratively
Old 08-17-2007, 05:38 AM   #43
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
Man fuck you, I'm done arguing with your dumb ass.

I'm sorry, I just can't help but laugh at that ridiculous statement you posted.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:40 AM   #44
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

Quote:
here's the difference between you and me...

you take the bible literally and i don't, i take the bible figuratively

The bible speaks to us in both ways, hell is literal and so is Heaven, THEY WERE DESCRIBED PHYSICALLY!!
Old 08-17-2007, 05:40 AM   #45
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Quote:

bro, you got some nerve laughing at someone else....

and just by curiosity....since you take the bible literally.....do you really think that "god" killed everyone on earth when noah built his arc.....because if you do, i have no idea how you could possibly "worship" someone who killed everyone on the earth in a flood, because he was upset with a few people...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: