Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Skull and Bones

actually, the Skull and Bones is an alien controlled sect that has systematically infiltrated every single office of government. THe invaders are just preparing for an all out assault on Earth, and they will do it from the inside out.

+

=
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #17
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
I honestly think you need help. There is no way the goverment could cover up something of this scale. Hell, Clinton even keep his perverted little affair hidden. And what's the first rule when messing around with a fat seabeast such as Monica? DONT TELL NOBODY! Even I dont think there is a cover up and Im as anti-gov. as you get.

How old are you? 16? 14?

look I gotta theory about Bill... this Monica thing was used to make people
start voting republican again... could they have covered it up???
You don't think they could of??? They choose not to. Same with Nixon
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #18
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

What does my age have to do with the fact you have paranoid dillusions?
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #19
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
How old are you? 16? 14?

look I gotta theory about Bill... this Monica thing was used to make people
start voting republican again... could they have covered it up???
You don't think they could of??? They choose not to. Same with Nixon
omg...you have GOT to be kidding me
Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #20
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Because I have a 5 year old son... and I feel like he'd be better off
in Mexico (where he has lived before) than this country.

Age is very relevant when it comes to politics, because when I was 14
I only cared about when I was going to get rid of my virginity.

Now that I get to envision the society that will shape and mold my son,
I must say, it is kinda sad. but if you still a teen, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

So I would like to know your age, and if you feel like not you shouldn't have to give it to me... fine with me.

paranoid delusions huh? Just tryin to have a civilized conversation about skull and bones and I get bombarded with aliens and insults.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #21
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #22
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
omg...you have GOT to be kidding me

theory my friend... theory

BTW... i got some bad news.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:32 PM   #23
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:

Age is very relevant when it comes to politics, because when I was 14
I only cared about when I was going to get rid of my virginity.

Now that I get to envision the society that will shape and mold my son,
I must say, it is kinda sad. but if you still a teen, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

So I would like to know your age, and if you feel like not you shouldn't have to give it to me... fine with me.

paranoid delusions huh? Just tryin to have a civilized conversation about skull and bones and I get bombarded with aliens and insults.

If you must know, Im 28 and have three children of my own. If you don't like our society, go back. That's the one and only thing in this country that remains good. You have the choice to do so. Whats truly sad is to see the level of monitary corruption in our gov. But you read WAY too much into things in the news. Our leaders aren't capable of these conspiricies you support. Their too busy checking to see what lobiest is stuffing their wallets too even think of those things. Learn to take things at face value. Most of the time, what you see is what you get.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #24
Out Of Shape
Banned

Out Of Shape has an OK reputation so far

....pickin my nose...
Out Of Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #25
Out Of Shape
Banned

Out Of Shape has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Great idea Double D, they are going to be much safer with all those damn Chupacabras running around.
Out Of Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 PM   #26
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And, don't forget about all the werewolves they have in Mexico.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:18 PM   #27
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
If you must know, Im 28 and have three children of my own. If you don't like our society, go back. That's the one and only thing in this country that remains good. You have the choice to do so. Whats truly sad is to see the level of monitary corruption in our gov. But you read WAY too much into things in the news. Our leaders aren't capable of these conspiricies you support. Their too busy checking to see what lobiest is stuffing their wallets too even think of those things. Learn to take things at face value. Most of the time, what you see is what you get.

okay... love your avatar.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:44 PM   #28
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I get that all the time.

Obessed? Maybe. Paranoid? NO.

Do I believe 9-11 was an inside job? without a doubt
oh gosh....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:55 PM   #29
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
oh gosh....

just go eat your waffel house.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:02 AM   #30
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Shape
Great idea Double D, they are going to be much safer with all those damn Chupacabras running around.

Chupacabras

wow... people should google this one.

once again attack me... instead of debating the issue.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: