Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2007, 04:57 AM   #1
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far
Default sean hannity

i believe this guy is a complete moron....i can't stand him....

the idea for this post came to me while watching another comedic episode of “Hannity and Colmes” on the "faux" news channel, if i may recall they were doing a segment captioned "Global Warming Hoax?", it was at this moment, while i stared at the squinting face of sean hannity, that i realized how big of a moron he really is....the next day i discovered that hannity not only hosts an hour long cable news show to distort the minds of millions of innocent Americans, but he also has a three hour radio talk show, and has been given a new show on sunday nights.....at that very moment i decided to see what you all thought

is there anyone out there who feels the same as me....lets take a vote....

hannity is a moron....yes or no...

p.s. if you like hannity, i'll lose all respect for you, yes im aware i dont know any of you because this is just a message board....but still, all respect will be lost....
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:03 AM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: sean hannity

I don't watch the garbage known as fox news. But yeah I hate him, I've seen a little of his show and it's garbage. He's garbage.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:26 AM   #3
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222

the idea for this post came to me while watching another comedic episode of “Hannity and Colmes” on the "faux" news channel, if i may recall they were doing a segment captioned "Global Warming Hoax?", it was at this moment, while i stared at the squinting face of sean hannity, that i realized how big of a moron he really is....the next day i discovered that hannity not only hosts an hour long cable news show to distort the minds of millions of innocent Americans, but he also has a three hour radio talk show, and has been given a new show on sunday nights.....at that very moment i decided to see what you all thought

p.s. if you like hannity, i'll lose all respect for you, yes im aware i dont know any of you because this is just a message board....but still, all respect will be lost....

Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulture, Limbaugh, Savage and the likes are ALL idiots.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:12 AM   #4
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

lol i'm registered republican "braces for fruit being thrown at him" but i think most of these @ssholes are full of it and i don't think i've ever seen hannity talk on TV...at least not at length to notice it was him...i kinda wish i was registered independent, i just havent adjusted it, plus i dont know that i could participate in the primaries....if not, i will stay as my party.

i think colter is a psycho, but then, i don't feel that strong about anyone who is either strictly "blue" or "red"....i am really up in the air about pres. candidates at this point. if anyone wants to try and convince me one way or another, feel free cause all my friends are dumb and will probably just vote what their parents tell them to.
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:32 AM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

I don't like Hannity and Colmes very much, but if anyone is a moron on that show it's Colmes....
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #6
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

I'd really like to punch Sean Hannity in the face.

I hate him more than O'reilly.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:40 PM   #7
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I hate it when he'll have someone on the show that will point out error America has made in judgement or what have you, and he'll get this really sad puppy dog face like someone just spit on his face and insulted his mother.

Hannity is an ass clown.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:47 PM   #8
Out Of Shape
Banned

Out Of Shape has an OK reputation so far

There are no good right-leaning men news talk hosts on TV just like there are no good left-leaning men news talk hosts on the radio. Hannity and O'reily are not bright and have no balls at all. You got some right-wing, articulate women bulldogs out there but as far as the men go.....
Out Of Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #9
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222

You didn't really explain why you say he's a moron, but 'yes', I agree he's a moron. The reason is that he acts like any position that is generally regarded as 'right-wing' is the absolute truth and all left-wing ideas are stupid. Anyone who accepts all ideas on one side of the political aisle is a moron.
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Michael Steele, John Gibson... it´s a F(cking joke.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:18 PM   #11
asd
High school junior varsity star

asd has an OK reputation so far

you guys are much more opinionated on these fox personalities than me...

i can't say anything about them, b/c i won't watch the programming...

and i work at FOX...
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

you work at FOX?

I doubt you do, but anyway I'll ask is it fair and balanced?
Old 08-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #13
asd
High school junior varsity star

asd has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
you work at FOX?

I doubt you do, but anyway I'll ask is it fair and balanced?

Mods can verify that my IP address is from NewsCorp...

...and I'll abstain from answering that question.
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
Mods can verify that my IP address is from NewsCorp...

...and I'll abstain from answering that question.
do it. or I'll tell your boss your posting at work and he'll be more pissed off about that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: