Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default The North American Union

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

also it looks like we can get ready to see the Amero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPr...elated&search=

This sure is great... for Mexico.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
Out Of Shape
Banned

Out Of Shape has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The North American Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
[url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPr...elated&search=

This sure is great... for Mexico.

You already said you and your family would be better off in Mexico, so why are you complaining? This is perfect for you. Take your taco loving ass over there already. Trust me, there is a million Mexicans who would risk death, jail and fortune to take your place here.
Out Of Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:31 PM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Shape
You already said you and your family would be better off in Mexico, so why are you complaining? This is perfect for you. Take your taco loving ass over there already. Trust me, there is a million Mexicans who would risk death, jail and fortune to take your place here.

Well it looks like it won't matter where the F' I go according to this.

And yes, I do love me some tacos, as well as latina a$$.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

If someone tried to make me join with the USA in any way, I would take up arms. I'm not kidding, I know all kinds of people that would band with me on this, in fact I have had meetings organising for this kind of eventuality. Atlantic Canada will join the USA over my dead body.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:52 PM   #5
Out Of Shape
Banned

Out Of Shape has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
If someone tried to make me join with the USA in any way, I would take up arms. I'm not kidding, I know all kinds of people that would band with me on this, in fact I have had meetings organising for this kind of eventuality. Atlantic Canada will join the USA over my dead body.

I don't think you, nor the boyscouts we would hypothetically have to send over to defeat you, have to worry about about a USA-Canada assimilation.
Out Of Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:29 PM   #6
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Shape
I don't think you, nor the boyscouts we would hypothetically have to send over to defeat you, have to worry about about a USA-Canada assimilation.
time out...

why do you type in over-sized bolded letters?

do you have really bad eye sight?
Old 08-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #7
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quebec and Texas are going create their own long distance union and sabatoge everything. lol
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Canadians have guns?

We'll just send a local gang up there to settle the whole country.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:33 PM   #9
-primetime-

Quote:
i don't think you have anything to worry about...
Old 08-17-2007, 02:42 PM   #10
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
Canadians have guns?

Please do. Target practice is fun.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #11
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

This has been in the works for years and was formally announced last month. Itīs going to be great for f(cking up Canadaīs economy and workforce.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

You would be dead then. And it wouldn't just be joining the USA, but Mexico as well. Nor would the USA being forcing Canada to join, rather, Canada would join the "union" of their own free will. If any of the 3 North American countries doesn't want to join, there is no union. And even if it does eventually happen, we'll still be seperate nations, just seperate nations unified at the world stage. There have been rumblings of this for several years now, but I hardly think it is an "eventuality"(as in, it's going to happen no matter what), nor do I even think it's even remotely close to being necessary for North America, unlike the EU for Europe.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:55 PM   #13
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
Canadians have guns?

lol while your gangs try and hit us with your useless handguns, we'll be picking you off from afar with our rifles.

"Canadians have guns?" Give me a break, the Maritimes and Newfoundland have some of the highest gun ownership rates around, we'd easily be able to form armed militias. We've done it before and we'll do it again.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #14
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
You would be dead then. And it wouldn't just be joining the USA, but Mexico as well. Nor would the USA being forcing Canada to join, rather, Canada would join the "union" of their own free will. If any of the 3 North American countries doesn't want to join, there is no union. And even if it does eventually happen, we'll still be seperate nations, just seperate nations unified at the world stage. There have been rumblings of this for several years now, but I hardly think it is an "eventuality"(as in, it's going to happen no matter what), nor do I even think it's even remotely close to being necessary for North America, unlike the EU for Europe.
I know, my statement was alarmist on purpose. Obviously an EU type thing is fine, I was just exaggerating the scenario and saying that IF the USA wanted to make us join them, then I would resist. You see there is already a strong sentiment around here against being part of Canada, so being part of an even bigger union with the US would just be horrid.

And yes, I realize I would probably die, that's kind of understood when I say "over my dead body."
Old 08-17-2007, 05:15 PM   #15
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

SO does anyone think we will actually be seeing this so called
Amero money?

And if so, will it effect the value of American cash?

The North American Union doesn't suggest a borderless North America,
but rather a way to enhance the economy through trade.

The big deal is the NAFTA super highway that will allow goods to travel
from country to country more easily and faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN3A1...elated&search=
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: