Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-17-2007, 11:35 PM   #16
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Any NBA merchandise you recently bought.

last one was a melo jersey, back when I was in high school.
these days I just dont see the point of buying any sports team merchandise anymore. why wear a laker shirt? why wear sixers jerseys?
i have my own clothes to wear. i dont need those.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodonpa
these days I just dont see the point of buying any sports team merchandise anymore. why wear a laker shirt? why wear sixers jerseys?

Good point. You can still support your team w/o shelling out the dough. Doesn't make you a bad fan, just means you're a guy on a budget who would rather buy a meal than a shirt........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #18
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Good point. You can still support your team w/o shelling out the dough. Doesn't make you a bad fan, just means you're a guy on a budget who would rather buy a meal than a shirt........
How about I would rather buy ANOTHER more fashionable clothing or jeans than some sports t-shirt?
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 01:23 PM   #19
Moose

Last jersey i bought was a authentic alternate gold Mike Bibby jersey.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #20
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodonpa

i see your point, but to me its pure fun to put on my Iverson Denver jersey every time we sit down to watch a game.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:27 PM   #21
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

I still want to get a Brandon Roy and Greg Oden Jersey, but haven't yet. Also LaMarcus.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:44 PM   #22
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
WHy? Authentic jerseys are like $120. OUt of all the ways to spend $120, you decided to use it on a Matt Barnes jersey? I just don't get it.

because i collect authentic NBA jerseys, and matt barnes is one of my favorite players. i also own other obscure authentic jerseys, such as 3 stromile swift jerseys, rasual butler, smush parker, jamal crawford, jason williams, kenyon martin etc..
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:44 PM   #23
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

waitin until the authentic KG celts green coems out

Quote:
because i collect authentic NBA jerseys, and matt barnes is one of my favorite players. i also own other obscure authentic jerseys, such as 3 stromile swift jerseys, rasual butler, smush parker, jamal crawford, jason williams, kenyon martin etc..

lol you must have a good job
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #24
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
lol you must have a good job

not really, i work at a motel... i have just spent alot of my money in the past on jerseys and sneakers.. i havent been buying very many recently though.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:55 PM   #25
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I understand, I have a lot of jerseys too and the temptations to have the latest jersey before anyone else is too much. Or to just rep your favourite players that no one else knows too much about.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:12 PM   #26
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I understand, I have a lot of jerseys too and the temptations to have the latest jersey before anyone else is too much. Or to just rep your favourite players that no one else knows too much about.

i think thats what got me hooked on jerseys, and once you get an authentic theres no going back to swingmans so your stuck
Old 08-18-2007, 04:59 PM   #27
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

I didn't even know they made jerseys for half those players, but kudos to you for going against the grain and rooting for second-tier players
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #28
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I didn't even know they made jerseys for half those players, but kudos to you for going against the grain and rooting for second-tier players

you can get any player you want on NBA.com
Old 08-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #29
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Loki recently bought a used Jordan jock-strap and wears it around his neck. Whenever someone brings up Kobe's accomplishments....Loki takes a huge sniff and feels compelled to immediately defend/whore MJ.

j/p :)
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #30
Jakez On Point11
I brick open layups

Jakez On Point11 has an OK reputation so far

3 pairs of NBA Knock Off Mesh Shorts. Good Price :)
Jakez On Point11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: